Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

If you were a Lexana fan, are you still?

I'll admit it..I was a Lexana fan last season..but this season, it's just plain CREEPY!

It's obvious Lex wants Lana, and that Lana is repulsed by the whole thing..t'll be interesting to see how that all plays out next season. Will he hold Genevieve's death over her head and blackmail her into a relationship becuase he keeps her from going to jail?
    Will he let her go, but behind the scenes try to sabotoge hers and Clarks new relationship (cause you know they're gonna be togehter next season, after they both said "I love you" to each other)

Interesting....Lex can have any woman he wants...why would he want innocent little Lana?

This will definitley be something to watch for next season...

That love you could've been a goodbye for all we know. At least Lana seemed to be thinking that considering her predicament.

Clark I think is still confused about the whole conversation. Poor BDA.

Re: If you were a Lexana fan, are you still?

Originally posted by Lexrules

Will he let her go, but behind the scenes try to sabotoge hers and Clarks new relationship
    Oh, I hope so. Go Lex!

I wouldn't be too sure about Clana next season, though. The way Lana was clutching her stomach after the kiss, he must be a really bad kisser.

Clark's a BDA, she could tell him that he was her soul mate and he'd still be too scared to make a move.

-----Lexana all the Way!!-----

Originally posted by Renee28
    Oh, I hope so. Go Lex!

I wouldn't be too sure about Clana next season, though. The way Lana was clutching her stomach after the kiss, he must be a really bad kisser.
    hahhaa!!! Once you've had Lex, you never go back!!!

Totally Obsessed jimmyolsenblues's Avatar
    I am a Lexana fan who has lost hope. I know now that Lana will never trust Lex after this no matter what. She is scared of going to jail murder soon and all he cares about is the stone. But as a Lex fan , I am very happy that now Lex is showing his true colors. So what I lose in Lexana fan, I gain as a Lex fan.

Don't lose faith jimmyolsenblues! All loyal followers will be rewarded!

-----Long Live Lexana-----

Forum Regular
    Please....this makes Lexana even more interesting

Exactly! How is Lex gonna woo Lana? How long will it take? Will Lex corrupt Lana? Will Clark get in his way? Will Lex have to squash him like a bug? It's not about love, it's what your willing to do for it.....

Can't wait till season 5!!!

Totally Obsessed jimmyolsenblues's Avatar
    Thanks Red for giving me hope.

I do what I can.

Go lexana....I agree this is only makes the whole lexana arch more interesting.....plus this should make the Chlark or Clois fans happy, now that Lana and Lex may have something, Clark may not.

I was never a Lexana fan but I do agree that even if you are/were, that it is getting a little weird after this episode. Clana is returning to save the day anyway!

New In Town
    I don't think lex can blackmail lana now because lionel is holding all the evidence (good luck getting it from him now) and clark made sure no one will ever find the murder weapon.Lexana is never gonna happen now.

Originally posted by Mysticlies
    Go lexana....I agree this is only makes the whole lexana arch more interesting.....plus this should make the Chlark or Clois fans happy, now that Lana and Lex may have something, Clark may not.
    Don't count on it, Chlark and Clois fans hate anything revolving around Lana with a feiry vengence!!!

Settling In
    Here's an idea to throw at you. Lex finds out about clark and blackmails Lana that he will reveal clark (kinda looked like he did at the end)if Lana doesn't stay with him......

dum dum dummmmmmmmmmmm

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast