Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Am I the only one that thought the finale BLEW?

Seriously...it was sloppily handled and not very smooth...there was no continuity with any of the other episodes in the first part of the season (I mean, for the love of all that's holy, Clark acted like he didn't know the stones were meant for him -- where did THAT come from???)...there was far too much Lana and not enough Chloe (but that's subjective I guess)...

I'm not pleased at all. They'll have to do a complete 180 for me to tune in for S5.

Banned
    Yes, you are the only one, but you are entitled to your opinion.

I second that motion SteveS!

Re: Am I the only one that thought the finale BLEW?

Originally posted by SnarkMasterJ
    Am I the only one that thought the finale BLEW?
    Yes.

Brilliance is hard to see sometimes.

But I respect your opinion.

Great episode.. my only complaint really is that we should've at least seen the fortress emerging or maybe seen the crystal penetrate the ground where it would be.. oh, and maybe the ship that arrived.. hehe

New In Town
    It was the most intense episode yet, thanks I wach it already 2 times

You are the only one, HATER! but you are intitled to your opinion. so its all good.

Originally posted by Juan
    It was the most intense episode yet, thanks I wach it already 2 times
    Me to even freeze framed the ship to get a better look at it.

Why are people posting here saying snide things about me but then adding little patronizing tags of "I'm intitled to my own opinion"? I know I am, thanks for stating the obvious.

And everything about the finale didn't blow...there just wasn't enough good things in it to make me like the whole thing.

Totally Obsessed
    I definitely don't think the finale suck blew or licked. But a lot of it was inconsistent and just didn't make sense. It was just a lot of flash and 24 imitation. Still, if you're going to imitate something why not, arguably, the best show on television?

Originally posted by crush41gb
    Great episode.. my only complaint really is that we should've at least seen the fortress emerging or maybe seen the crystal penetrate the ground where it would be.. oh, and maybe the ship that arrived.. hehe
    Clark is probably going to have to chase the crystal to find the FOS! AHAHHHHH!! I can't wait til next year!

Hey no need for the harsh words. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

I think maybe the reason she feels the way she does, is cause this finale didn't really flow that well with the rest of the season. The season in and of itself really didn't flow. It's like after the first hiatus, they came back writing a totally different show.

I mean, just like that, the other 2 stones basically fell into Clark's lap. I would've liked to see him ACTIVELY searching for them. And his comment about them not meant for him... the hell? Think Clark. Why do you think they ring and only you can hear it?

I, too, am extremely disappointed. I guess I have expectations that I shouldn't have.

The special effects were great, most definitely. Lex showing more of his evil side was awesome. And Chloe refusing to tell Lex anything and seeing Clark enter the FoS (booyah I was right )

I have not seen the episode yet. I am waiting to watch it for a few days. But the fact that we don't actually see the FOS, and Clark still doesn't know about Chloe, already has me kind of dissapointed.

The one thing that I wanted before the season ended was for Clark to find about that Chloe knows. Why the hell are they carrying it over until next season?

Also, the cliffhanger should have been Clark walking into the FOS. That would have made a much better cliffhanger.
    Last edited by vyperman7; 05-18-2005 at 09:36 PM.

I was underwhelmed.

I didn't think it was a terrible episode. But it wasn't great, heart-stopping finale material. The effects were great, but great effects do not a story make. Basically, it felt like a typical SV episode. They just spent more on the CGI than usual.

And it really didn't flow very well. Not with the rest of the season. And the episode itself had some inconsistencies.

It was probably one of the better episodes of the season, but it wasn't a great finale, in my opinion.

I agree Dannyblue.

It was one of the better episodes of the season, (which really isn't saying much)... definitely wasn't THE BEST this season, for me anyways. As far as finales go, I'd say it ranks low on the scale.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast