Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG . . . the Ship???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember Jor-El said a great evil was awakened, so I highly doubt it is Clarks suit, or anything for him, I am 99.9999% sure that it is ZOD. As far as Lana seeing him, he very well just get up and walk right by her. she is of no concern to him. Zod is what ties the best to everything they showed.
    1) Jor-El's above staement
    2)The ships shape and color
    3) the look on lana's face (she was not looking at an outfir, she has seen many of those before.

So I can be satisfied in that I said this back in the begining of April.......BOOOYAAAA!!!!

Comment

I really want to know, whats in this ship. Could it be ZOD .

Comment

Well Jor-El said the human blood contaminated the stones and unleashed the dark force of the universe or something like that...

Way to go, Lana...
        shirkie

Comment

I just took this from a post I wrote about a month and a hlaf ago.
          I am so smart, and i have espn

"Okay I just read every post on this thread, I was hoping at first that someone like the Eradicator would be coming on the meteors, but then every one was talking about Kara, a character they kind of already had in the show. then everyone is saying it is a defense mechanism triggered by either the stones themselves or Jor-El. Interesting.

Now people are talking about Krypto, KRYPTO! They already did an Ep. about Krypto, SV's version.

I really enjoyed alot of the theories, especially about the will he won't he fly thing (I hope he does, damn the budget!)

Heres a completely different theory about the Meteor shower: THe stones Do trigger it, but not as a defense of the stones or Kal-El, They are Krypton style technology, probably much more powerful than any other seen so far, They may serve as a homing beacon for a certain other kryptonian who is alive, and just trapped in -----THE PHANTOM ZONE. Thus he finds not only a place with kryptonian energy, but also a place where the son of his capturer is still living.

Ladies and gentleman I give you.....GENERAL ZOD

P.S. He IS the current guy wacking Supes around in the comics. And remember Kara came on the show right after the comics put her in.

or maybe this just makes too much sense."

After posting that my life became H-E-double hockey sticks for about a week, so to ye naysayer: Nah nah nah nah nah!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 355 | Gender: m Edit Sig | Report This Post | IP: Logged

Comment

I refuse to let this thread die.

Comment

I just dont know about General Zod...or any other kryptonian coming..I cant see them throwing someone like this at Clark already..UNLESS they have him almost fully transformed into Superman once he leaves the FOS next season...

Comment

Lana found the ship, Lana is possessed by the Witch, someone the Ship is created/called by the Witch? Maybe? I don't think Smallville has the juice to bring Braniac or General Zod.

Comment

for those of us not very familar with other characters, can someone please shed some light on who Zod is?

thanks.

Comment

i don't think it's Zod.

what i hope will happen:

clark goed to FOS. he talks to Jor-El and all...

"Great evil will destroy Smallville and the world"
                    "how can I stop it"
                    "just believe (or something like that :P ), you are capable of much greater things"
                    "but how do i get home, i can't run over water"
                    "just do what u have to do son"

i don't think it's Zod, because clark will defeat the evil inside the ship in 1 episode :P. Zod is too "big" to be killed "just like that"

Comment

When I saw the ship I went, "AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!"

Comment

This has to do with Lionel in his coma and those Kryptonian symbols scrolling across in his subconscious.

I honestly dont think its anyone or anything from the old Superman Comic Lore.

I think Lionel already has, or will become intertwined with that black thing (who even knows if its a ship).

Comment

[i]So I am thinking if it something meant for Clark, not any villiain, but I would like to see someone challenge Clark next season and end this stupid Isobel story. [/B]
                          the Isobel Story has to be over for the most part, the tatoo is gone, and with it, most likely the part of Lana that is Isobel. She had her revenge, the stones are complete, it's over

Comment

it is definately a ship, it started opening before the cut from it. I think it looks to be Kryptonian, and its shape, think about it. It is black, and it arrived with destruction, and because of human blood on the stone. It is evil, no doubt about it, (or maybe its the new batwing! HAHAHAH)

I took the liberty of translating the scroll going across Lionels eye, it may not mean anything, but I figured what the heck, maybe it does.

NOTE: My source for the translation has a disclaimer stating that it is not the only way the Kryptonian Language has been decifered, there are some changes in different forms, but here it is anyway:

N_T_V_I_R_P_Z_X_U_C_H_F_A_L_S_W.

It keeps repeating and I don't know if I started at the begining.

Comment

Originally posted by UKsmallvilleFan
                              for those of us not very familar with other characters, can someone please shed some light on who Zod is?

thanks.
                              General Zod was one of three Kryptonian villians who were imprisoned in the Phantom Zone by Jor-El prior to Krypton's destruction. He was played by Terrence Stamp (the voice of Jor-El in Smallville) in the first two Chris Reeve Superman movies.

Comment

Originally posted by UKsmallvilleFan

thanks.
                                I think Becomingagod would be the best at that. He is our local chapter president in the Zod fanclub!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎