Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark: And I'm not normal?
    Chloe: No, of course you're normal, Clark. You're as normal as they come.

and pushing lex part

Comment

paraphrasing

Chloe: You could do it better than normal people.
      Clark: Are you saying I'm not a normal person?

oops, sry didn't read mssullivan's

Comment

i liked all of thelois moments(can't quote them, too long!)(but like the cape thing the jet pack thing the panicing state)they were all funny!)
        and i cired in the lana and clark scene in the loft! IT WAS SO BEAUTIFULL!(sorry if i'm to clana-ish!)
        and chloe pushing lex MAN THAT WAS FUNNY!! YOU GO CHLOE!

Comment

Lex: "I'll deal with Jason."
          hehe...Besides my normal Lexana glee.....
          I may be imagining it but Lex kind of has a low growl in his voice when he says that, I thought it was sexy.

Lionel: *snickers* "Let me remind you Lex, it was you who looted the ruins of Egypt, oh hah, to get your hands on one of those stones."
          Its not the line so much that's cool, but its the fact that he picks up a stray apple and puts it back into the fruit bowl for "Miss Lang"-she's so messy!! Wasn't nice of Lionel to clean up for her?

Lionel: "All your life Lex, you've had this tendency to let the damsel lead you straight into the mouth of the dragon"
          Translation: Lex, you have a tendency to be lead around by your......ummm......use your imgination..

Lex: "I'm warning you, leave her alone"
          I love it when Lex and Lionel have this discussion because Lex has this red light flashing on his face, kinda of like a subtle way of saying "danger, danger, danger"

Lex: "Get JD and take my father upstairs...."
          Guard: "But..".
          Lex: "DO IT!! Can you hear me dad? Before you leave this Earth, I want you to know... you did create the son you always wanted."
          Lex did warn you to not mess with him Lionel!!!! haha!!

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Angel
            Lex: "I know you can hear me dad. I just wanted you to know that you created the son you always wanted."

I think that has to be the most impactful line on this show ever.
            I totally agree! And Michael played those lines for all they are worth. Excellent acting and powerful messege!

Sorry! There were others who quoted that line from Lex to Lionel. I agree with all of you who did.

You guys are really good! All of these quotes are pretty memorable.
            Last edited by watcher4; 05-21-2005, 06:29 PM.

Comment

eheeh best line in the episode

"For a woman who had no heart, Geneveive sure did have a lot of blood" (c) Lionel

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Angel
                Lex: "I know you can hear me dad. I just wanted you to know that you created the son you always wanted."

I think that has to be the most impactful line on this show ever.
                True that!

Originally posted by pyrrhoniansceptic
                Clark (as Obviousman): "Is this blood?"

rotfl

Originally posted by spideyfan

Pa Kent to CK:
                "All the years that your mother and I spent raising you from a wide-eyed toddler running around on this farm to the man who is standing in front of me right now, was for this moment. (pause) You do this son, you make us proud."

Doesnt get any better than that.

True that too! And what a perfect contrast to Lex's line to Lionel before.
                Last edited by ckfan; 05-24-2005, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Clark: Is it blood?

Lana: No, dummy, I thought it was a chicken mcnugget and tried to dip it in ketchup.

To which the obvious follow-up would be: "Whose blood?"

Our Clarkie was suffering from a severe lack of curiosity.

Comment

I think it's understood that everyone's faveourite scene was Chloe's little scolding of Lex =D

"Lex, watch out it could be dangerous" *SHOVE*!

Comment

I totally agree with ckfan! The contrast (as well as the timing) showing the Lex/Lionel moment and the Jonathan/Clark moment was marvelous

Comment

You guys have pretty much said all the great ones, so i'll just go ahead and post my favorites, lol ...

Chloe: You have a way of getting things done in half the time a normal person would
                        Clark: And Im not normal?
                        Chloe: No of course you're normal Clark. You're as normal as they come!
                        (I just loved how she just tried to slip that in there, and poor BDA Clark couldnt catch on... )

...And, as pretty much everyone has said, the Lionel line about GT (and her blood) and the Chloe/Lex/Slam! line were the best!

Comment

Originally posted by watcher4
                          I totally agree with ckfan! The contrast (as well as the timing) showing the Lex/Lionel moment and the Jonathan/Clark moment was marvelous
                          They both got the son that they wanted - and deserve!

That is one of the best themes of this whole show - fathers' influence on their sons - and they've shown it brilliantly, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by spideyfan

Little round faced boy to Supes:
                            "Your not my daddy...(pause, real pa arrives)...daddy!"

Supes to round faced boys' pa:
                            "Go, GO!"

Round faced boys' pa to Supes ( line given with Supes look and all! ):
                            "Thank you, THANK YOU!"

I loved that little boy!

-spidey
                            Best scene of the show in my opinion. Clark FINALLY became Superman in my eyes at that moment...He's accepting his destiny! Now if only he would have done it 2 seasons ago when Jor-El instructed him to. For future reference Clark "Govern" does NOT mean rule. It means just keep us silly humans in line and help us when we're in trouble!

Comment

Jonathan to Clark:
                              "All the years that your mother and I spent raising you from a wide-eyed toddler running around on this farm to the man who is standing in front of me right now, was for this moment. (pause) You do this son, you make us proud."

I love that line with all my heart. It was so touching and sweet between the two Kent men and it showed that the Kents are realizing that Clark's future goes beyond them and their realm of experiences and they are learning to let go, as all parents eventually must.

Comment

I don't think anyone posted this, but in the scene at 2AM after Clark's nightmare, Lois tells them that she's leaving tomorrow to find Lucy and that the Kents were the parents she's always dreamed of (something like that):

Jonathon: Lois, you're welcome here anytime.

Clark: Actually--

Martha: --we'll all miss you.

I just thought it was hilarious! Did anyone else catch that?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎