"Commencement" - Quotes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois: Clark, I understand u must be devasted, but if you could keep the tears to a minimum...

Lois: Hey soldier! Is this a barricade or a lemonade stand!

Lex: Where are your survival instincts dad? Fire and brimstone are about to reign down from the sky and your sipping a cocktail, like its a sunday at the country club.
    Last edited by RedPhoenix23; 05-19-2005, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
      Lois: Clark, I understand u must be devasted, but if you could keep the tears to a minimum...

Lois: Hey soldier! Is this a barricade or a lemonade stand!

i loved those two scenes!! clark was hilarious the way he was so happy about lois leaving. and it was perfect for her to pretend to cry!!!

Comment

I'm having what you'd call a bad day.
        -Jason

Chloe's "be careful Lex" and shoving him into the rock was awesome.

Also when Lex told Lionel that he created the son he always wanted.

Comment

Lois: Clark i want you to remember when your getting your diploma and i'm sitting their in the crowd watching i'll be thinking one thing. God, i hope he doesn't trip.

or something like that the quotes something like that

Comment

When Lionel and Lex were in Lana's apartment and Lionel says something like "son don't let your feelings for ms. Lang interfere with you judgement" i was like "oooo! that was low!... but true"

Comment

I loved when Lana chewed Lex out outside the helicopter.

"This was never about my safety, was it? This was about you trying to get your hands on that stone!"

I also liked when Jason said, "I'm having what you'd call a rough day." It made it even more hilarious because that much was implicit.

All of Lex's scenes where he was on edge were excellent, esp. with Chloe.

Comment

i cant believe noone put this one yet:

Lana: No matter what happens clark I just want u to know that i love you (something like that)

Clark: I love you too

you could tell that clark was soo happy so i was happy for him, lol

Comment

You guys are good... you have all of the best quotes... but theres two that's missing.
                  Lana- "I love you Clark"
                  Clark- "I love you too."
                  They still love each other.. but will never be together :-(
                  Lois- " And when I see you up there I'll be thinking 'Please don't let him trip'" - or something like that. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
                    I love that scene where Chloe is like, "Lex, be careful, it might be dangerous!" then WHAM! she shoves him into the wall. Hee!
                    Ya when i was like ya chloe rocks!

i also loved how lois talked to that soilder at the baracade, that was awsom.

i aslo liked the part whare lex said how much lana ment to him. that was sweet ,,, he was beign kinda a jerk about the stones before tho.

Originally posted by Tom's Chick
                    i cant believe noone put this one yet:

Lana: No matter what happens clark I just want u to know that i love you (something like that)

Clark: I love you too

you could tell that clark was soo happy so i was happy for him, lol

O ya that was the best part of the entire show. lana and clark finaly were able to say that to eachother and they kissed o it was just awsom, perfectley done. it was kinda sad though that they had to waite till the middle of a natural disaster to be able to tell each other.
                    Last edited by clarksgirl; 05-19-2005, 03:01 PM.

Comment

some additional quotes

Lex: "What are you looking for dad, the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval?"

Lionel (to Lex): "Would be a shame if Genevieve's corpse were delivered to the sheriff with Lana Lang's DNA as postage."

Lex (to Clark): "I understand. Some things can't be replaced."

Jor-El: "The future of mankind rests in your hands Kal-El."

Jonathan: "Son, you might be stronger than steel, but you're not invincible."

Clark (as Obviousman): "Is this blood?"

Lex: "What happened to your survival instincts Dad?"

Lex (to Chloe): "Your curiosity has a way of landing you into very precarious positions."

"I crossed over to the Dark Side and all I got was this rock--temporarily."
                      Last edited by pyrrhoniansceptic; 05-19-2005, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MizunoAmi
                        clark: i know, what about journalism?

lois: are you kidding? even if i could spell, i wouldn't wanna work in a newsroom. besides, with my luck, i'd probably end up working across from some bumble-brained doofus (or something to that extent)
                        that was probably the best line ever.

okay, this is right off the top of my head, so be nice.

Lois: And when you walk on the stage and get that diploma, I'll be thinking one thing.

(Clark looks a little apprehensive, almost scared, wondering what shes going to say. **priceless look by Tom, I might add**)

Clark: ...what's that?

Lois: Oh, God, please don't let him trip.

Comment

i also loved the line with Jason saying he's had a rough day. It was the way he delivered it. When he said it, I thought...it's like pyschotic break LEX from last season... Still good though... very fun. Loved the good-housekeeping seal of approval qoute.

Comment

Lois: Unless you have a jetpack in your purse we're not going anywhere.

Comment

Lois: Clark, I know how devastated you must be, but if you could just keep your tears to a minimum, I'd appreciate it.
                              Clark: I'll try.
                              Lionel: You know, for a woman without a heart, Genevieve Teague certainly did have a lot of blood.

Lois: Oh, come on, Clark, your future's laid out right in front of you. You're going to go to community college, major in agriculture, probably minor in law enforcement, and then you and Lana are going to have a nice little church wedding.
                              Clark: Excuse me?
                              Lois: It's written in the stars and you know it. It's only a matter of time before you join the bowling league, take over the family farm, and then, well, you and Lana can bring little Clark Jr. into the world.

Lois: I took this career test in some magazine - it said that my perfect job would be disc jockey.
                              Clark: That would make sense - you certainly talk enough. There won't be any dead air.

Lois: I just want you to know, Clark that when I'm sitting in the audience today at your graduation and you stand up on that stage in front of all of those people, I'm going to be looking up at you and thinking one thing.
                              Clark: What's that?
                              Lois: Please, God, don't let him trip.

Chloe: You have a way of getting things done in half the time a normal person would.
                              Clark: And I'm not normal?
                              Chloe: No, of course you're normal, Clark. You're as normal as they come. Now let's hurry and find Lana.

Jason: I'm having what you'd call a rough day.

Lex: What happened to your survival instincts, Dad? Fire and brimstone are about to rain down from the sky and you're sipping a cocktail like it's Sunday at the country club.

Lex: Can you hear me, Dad? Before you leave this Earth, I want you to know...you did create the son you always wanted.

Comment

CK to Ma and Pa:
                                "But i'm the only one that can do this."

Pa Kent to CK:
                                "All the years that your mother and I spent raising you from a wide-eyed toddler running around on this farm to the man who is standing in front of me right now, was for this moment. (pause) You do this son, you make us proud."

Doesnt get any better than that.

Little round faced boy to Supes:
                                "Your not my daddy...(pause, real pa arrives)...daddy!"

Supes to round faced boys' pa:
                                "Go, GO!"

Round faced boys' pa to Supes ( line given with Supes look and all! ):
                                "Thank you, THANK YOU!"

I loved that little boy!

-spidey
                                Last edited by spideyfan; 05-20-2005, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎