Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Commencement" - Quotes

Discuss your favourite quotes from "Commencement" here.

a guy in a red cape - lois

Comment

Chloe: Lex's what's wrong with you"

Lex: If you didn't break into my library then you know who did. Who are you tring to portect? Is it Clark?!"

Chloe"Clark?! Of course not"

Lex: "You tell me, you've known him a lot longer then I have, your known him alot longer then I have and in fact might know him better him better then anyone"

Chloe:"Your right I do and the Clark Kent I know would be the last one to go super tealth(sp) on your library for some stupid picece of rock"

Chloe: "Lex be careful it might be dangus(sp)"
      then she pushes him in the cave wall.

best I could quote off the top of my head.

Comment

Jason: I'm having what you call a rough day(paraphrasing)

Comment

clark: i know, what about journalism?

lois: are you kidding? even if i could spell, i wouldn't wanna work in a newsroom. besides, with my luck, i'd probably end up working across from some bumble-brained doofus (or something to that extent)

Comment

Lex: "I know you can hear me dad. I just wanted you to know that you created the son you always wanted."

I think that has to be the most impactful line on this show ever.

Comment

(As close as possible)

Lionel: For a woman who had no heart, Geneveive sure did have a lot of blood.
              Last edited by Lorna; 05-18-2005, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Chloe: "Lex, be careful, it might be dangerous!" *shove*

Comment

Pa Kent: "All those years we spent rasing you, it was for this moment"

Ill get the exact quote later
                  But you know what i'm trying to encapsulate

Comment

Originally posted by Lorna
                    (As close as possible)

Lionel: For a woman who had no heart, Geneive sure did have a lot of blood.
                    Dang it! You beat me! As soon as I heard that line I knew that I wanted to posted here!!!!

Comment

I love that scene where Chloe is like, "Lex, be careful, it might be dangerous!" then WHAM! she shoves him into the wall. Hee!

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
                        I love that scene where Chloe is like, "Lex, be careful, it might be dangerous!" then WHAM! she shoves him into the wall. Hee!

Comment

Geneveive: "I have to applaud you Lana, I raised my son to have a will-power that couldn't be broken by anything, exept by you apparently."

GT and Lionel are would sooo made for eachother!

Lois: blah blah blah If its one thing I learned is that we cannot panic, blah, blah blah
                          Clark: Lois, you're panicing.

Lex: I don't believe in luck, its our wits and fortitudes that keep us safe, and I'm sure you have more than enough of both.
                          Last edited by RedPhoenix23; 05-18-2005, 10:29 PM.

Comment

I GOT SOME GOOD ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            "Thanks Clark, but i dont believe in luck, its our wits and fortitudes that keep us safe" -Lex
                            "i Had A nightmare too, I had this one last week where theres a guy wearing a red cape" -Lois
                            "Then you a nd Lana are gonna have a little church wedding (.........) and you can bring little Clark Jr. into the world." -Lois
                            " You Know what, you actually lok handsome for a change" -Lois to clark when he is getting ready for graduation. Love you all (fellow smallville fans!!)

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                              Dang it! You beat me! As soon as I heard that line I knew that I wanted to posted here!!!!

It's a great line.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎