Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tw190
    I don't think anyone posted this, but in the scene at 2AM after Clark's nightmare, Lois tells them that she's leaving tomorrow to find Lucy and that the Kents were the parents she's always dreamed of (something like that):

Jonathon: Lois, you're welcome here anytime.

Clark: Actually--

Martha: --we'll all miss you.

I just thought it was hilarious! Did anyone else catch that?
    Yeah.

I love the Clois scenes.

Comment

Lana: i love you

worst kiss ever

Clark: I love you too

Comment

the season finale was okay. it didn't seem as big as the WB made it seem.

i almost forgot. the kiss was really lame too. i mean if you think that you might never see anyone ever again, most people would give that person a really great kiss. i mean, nothing "Unsafe"-ish, but a longer one would have been much better.
        Last edited by Smallvillelover25457; 09-21-2005, 04:40 PM.

Comment

I totally agree

Comment

I know I'm kinda late but I LOVED the scenes between Clark and Lana "I love you" "I love you too"

Also I thought that
            Chloe:Look out Lex it might be dangerous was THEE best line ever said in Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by tw190
              I don't think anyone posted this, but in the scene at 2AM after Clark's nightmare, Lois tells them that she's leaving tomorrow to find Lucy and that the Kents were the parents she's always dreamed of (something like that):

Jonathon: Lois, you're welcome here anytime.

Clark: Actually--

Martha: --we'll all miss you.

I just thought it was hilarious! Did anyone else catch that?
              I LOVE this part!!!!!!!! I love all those scenes with the Clark/Lois rivalry-thingy but this one in particular was really funny. Especially how Martha put the emphasis on the word "all" right after Clark was about to contradict her.

Comment

"All those years we spend raising you clark, from the wide eyed toddler running around on this farm. To the man standing infront of me here. Was for this moment. You do this son you make us proud."

Classic line

Comment

1) Clark and Jor-El

Clark: You're my father. Talk to me. Tell me what you've done.
                  Jor-El: It was you who brought this upon yourself, Kal-El.
                  Clark: What did I do?
                  Jor-El: I sent you here to unite 3 elements.
                  Clark: The stones? They have nothing to do with me.
                  Jor-El: But they do, Kal-El, for the knowledge of the universe is meant for you only. Yet you chose to deny your heritage. Today you will witness the consequences.
                  Clark: So you send another meteor shower?
                  JorEl: I have done nothing, Kal-El. Human blood has stained one of the elements, and awakened a great danger from the darkness of space.
                  Clark: What can I do to stop it?
                  Jor-El: There is nothing you can do to prevent what is already in motion. But the meteor shower is just the beginning, Kal-el. I warned you that the elements could not fall into the hands of a human. The 3 must become one. It is the only way to save Earth from total annihilation.
                  Clark: I don't know where they are! I don't have time to find them!
                  Jor-El: If you don't unite them at once...you, my son, will be seared by a fire from the sky...even you can't survive. The future of mankind rests in your hands, Kal-El.
                  Clark: Please, help me! I can't do this alone!

2) Clark, Jonathan and Martha

Jonathan: Clark, great. Why don't you help me secure the truck.

Clark: You're going to have to go without me.

Martha: What?

Jonathan: Do I have to remind you, Clark, that the last time we had a meteor shower, it was full of Kryptonite?

Martha: If the same thing happens today, it could kill you--you have to come with us.

Clark: I spoke with Jor-El.

Martha (whispered): No!

Clark: He (Jor-El) told me to find the other 2 stones right now and unite it with the one in the cave.

Martha: No, you're my son! You're not going to go on some suicide mission!

Jonathan: Clark, you may be stronger than steel, but you are not invincible.

Clark: I know, Dad, but I'm the only one who can do this.

Jonathan: All right, but I want you to listen to me right now. All the years that your mother and I spent raising you from a...wide-eyed toddler running around on this farm to the man who is standing in front of me right now...was for this moment. You do this, son. You make us proud.
                  (They all hug each other).

Martha: Those meteors can kill him, Jonathan.

Jonathan: I know that, sweet-heart. But if we have faith in our son, then we can't let that faith waver now.
                  (Martha sobs).

3) Clark and Lana

Clark: Lana, I thought you evacuated. Are you okay?
                  Lana: I'm scared.
                  Clark: Lana, I know this meteor shower must bring up some painful memories for you...but this time it's different. We have warning, and we'll be safe.
                  Lana: No, I am not so sure. Clark, I don't know what's going to happen to me. And I want you to have this stone.
                  Clark: Where did you get this stone?
                  Lana: In China. Whatever it is, whatever it means...I somehow know that it is meant for you.
                  Clark: Is this blood?
                  Lana: Remember all those times I asked you for an explanation...but you said you couldn't give me one, that I had to trust you? Well, this time I need you to trust me.
                  Clark: Lana, my parents are about to leave. Go with them. You'll be safe.
                  Lana: I can't.
                  Clark: You have to.
                  Lana: Clark, I need you to know that whatever happens, I will never forget you.
                  Clark: Lana, you're talking like we're never going to see each other again.
                  Lana: I love you. (Clark and Lana kiss).
                  Clark: I love you too.
                  Lana: Goodbye.

4) Jonathan, Martha and Jason

Jonathan: Jason!
                  Martha: Jason!
                  Jason: I'm having what you call a rough day.
                  Jonathan: Why don't you just calm down, son.
                  Jason: Where's Clark?
                  Jonathan: He's not here. Put down that shotgun, and we'll talk about it.
                  Jason: Tell me where he is! Come on, hurry up!
                  Jonathan: Jason, why don't you let Martha go. She doesn't know anything about this.
                  Jason: Oh, a mother always knows her son's deep, dark secrets. Now, where does he keep the stones?
                  Martha: Why would Clark know about ancient stones?
                  Jason: All right, that's it! Come on! Let's see, when I ran into your son in Shanghai, China...I decided to do a little homework of my own...and the more I dug, the more Clark's name kept popping up. Sit Down! Is it a coincidence the symbols burned into your field?
                  Martha: I don't know what you're talking about.
                  Jonathan: Jason!
                  Jason: What about Clark's connection to Bridgette Crosby?
                  Martha: I don't know. I don't know.
                  Jason: She had 1 of the artifacts. I suppose that was just a coincidence, too.
                  Jonathan: None of that makes any difference now.
                  Jason: When my mother came to Smallville, she thought the Luthors would lead her to the stones, but she was wrong. It was the farm-boy. The one who has no record of ever being born. He is more connected to the stones than any of us.
                  Jonathan: There is a meteor shower about to tear this town apart.
                  Martha: You need to get to your mother, get her to safety.
                  Jason: Don't you think I know that?! I can't find her anywhere! But I'll tell you 1 thing, when I do find my mother...I'll be able to give her the one thing she's been searching for all these years. Now tell me where the stones are! I swear to God, if you don't start talking, I'm gonna blow her brains out!
                  Jonathan: Sweetheart, go ahead, tell him what he wants to know. Tell him where the stones are.
                  Jason: Tell me what I want to know.
                  Martha: Okay, okay. Go upstairs to Clark's room. (One of the meteors hit the Kent house).

5) Chloe and Lex

Chloe: Lex, I was looking for Lana. I got a call---
                  Lex: She has already left. What happened?
                  Chloe: I don't know, I just walked in.
                  Lex: You know more than you're telling me, Chloe. Who did this?
                  Chloe: Lex, honestly, I just came to find Lana.
                  Lex: Your curiosity seems to always have a way of landing you in precarious positions. Only this time, you are out on a very narrow ledge with only one way back. Now, who took the element?
                  Chloe: Lex, I swear, I don't know what you're talking about. I think we need to get out before the meteor shower hits.
                  Lex: I'm going to find that stone, Chloe, even if that means dodging a few meteors in the process. You are coming with me. Let's go.
                  Chloe: Lex, I don't know what you're talking about.
                  (Inside the caves)
                  Chloe: Why do I get the feeling we're not in this cave for cover?
                  Lex: You know as well as I do. It's the epicenter.
                  Chloe: Of what?
                  Lex: Come on, Chloe! You are the town purveyor of all things unexplained. You know darn well about this cave and the stones.
                  Chloe: Lex, what's wrong with you?
                  Lex: If you didn't break into my library, you know who did. Who are you trying to protect?
                  Chloe: No one.
                  Lex: Is it Clark?
                  Chloe: Clark? Of course not. What does Clark have to do with any of this?
                  Lex: You tell me. You have known Clark a lot longer than I have. In fact, you might know him better than anyone.
                  Chloe: You are right, Lex, I do. And the Clark Kent I know is the last person to go super-thief on your library for some stupid piece of rock.
                  Lex: What is that?
                  Chloe (bumps into Lex and knocks him out): Lex, be careful! It might be dangerous!

6) Clark and Chloe

Chloe: Hey, Clark, can you believe it? Twice in 16 years. I mean, this is crazy. Smallville has some extraterrestrial bull's-eye on it.
                  Clark: It's pretty weird, huh?
                  Chloe: there's got to be some kind of connections in the cosmos. This is not just a coincidence.
                  Clark: I am sure there's some sort of explanation.
                  Chloe: There is just something in Smallville that is screaming for celestial attention. I mean, lightning does not strike in the same place...without some kind of lightning rod, right? I just wonder what that is.
                  Clark: I am not sure, but we don't have much time. We need to find Lana.
                  Chloe: You are right. And if anyone can find her with moments to spare, it's you, Clark.
                  Clark: Why do you say that?
                  Chloe: You have a way of getting things done...in half the time a normal person gets things done.
                  Clark: And I am not normal?
                  Chloe: No. Of course you're normal, Clark. You're as normal as they come. Let's find Lana.

Comment

lois:"blah blah..... if theres one thing i learned from all of those years with the general is to not panic....blah blah blah"

clark:"lois,LOIS!!"

lois:"WHAT!?!?!?"

clark: "you're panicing"

lois:" alright.."

lois:" i dreamed about this guy in a red cape"

clark:" wow..scary"

lois:"yeah"

.................................................. ...

chloe:"Lex, be careful, it might be dangerous!" BAM!!

.................................................. ..

jason:"(bleeding like hell)" im having what u call a rough day"

.................................................. .

chloe:"smallvile must have some connections in cosmos"

Comment

Cah you hear me Dad?Before you leave this earth I want you to know...you did create the son you always wnted.-Lex
                      Luv this quote because it is the exact moment Lex shfts to the Dark side. Think about it.

Comment

there are so many quotes in this episode, but truly the best and most emotional for me, is when Jonathan gives his speech to Clark when he says he's not coming with them. And the scecond most emotional is when Clark speaks to Jor-El in the cave... I always get wet eyes from it...

Comment

Lex: What good is a key if you don't have the lock?
                          Lionel: Wise observation son.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎