View Poll Results: WHICH RELATIONSHIP DO YOU FAVOR?

Voters
418. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clana

93 22.25%
  • Clois

112 26.79%
  • Chlark

213 50.96%
Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Totally Obsessed
    Originally posted by chlarklove
    Word.

Yeah, Chloe does deserve better, but she loves Clark and he's who would make her happy, so I want her to get the man she wants. And their chemistry is far too amazing to not have them together for a while.

Plus, I think Clark would learn a lot by being in a relationship with Chloe... unconditional love.
    As much as I dislike Clana, shouldn't that pattern of thinking apply to Chloe and Clark?

In your opinion, Chloe deserves better than Clark. Thereby, implying that Clark is lacking in character. Yet, you still want Clark for Chloe because that's who she desires. In the same vane, Clark desires Lana. In your opinion (mine and many others), Lana is lacking in character. Though, you don't want the same for Clark?

Originally posted by Arista 07
    As much as I dislike Clana, shouldn't that pattern of thinking apply to Chloe and Clark?

In your opinion, Chloe deserves better than Clark. Thereby, implying that Clark is lacking in character. Yet, you still want Clark for Chloe because that's who she desires. In the same vane, Clark desires Lana. In your opinion (mine and many others), Lana is lacking in character. Though, you don't want the same for Clark?
    Huh?

I was replying to MBC's saying Chloe deserves better.

Of course Clark deserves better than Lana, at times I'm not so sure though. Thus, the reason for me saying he should be with Chloe because IMO I think Chloe IS better than Lana.

So are we saying that even though Chloe deserves better she should settle for Clark just because that's what she desires rather than wait for someone more worthy of her attentions???

Originally posted by lexchloe
    So are we saying that even though Chloe deserves better she should settle for Clark just because that's what she desires rather than wait for someone more worthy of her attentions???
    Oh, Lord... No. I'm just gonna stop before I confuse you all further and eventually confuse myself. So just forget what I said in my last 2 posts.

Totally Obsessed
    Originally posted by chlarklove
    Huh?

I was replying to MBC's saying Chloe deserves better.

Of course Clark deserves better than Lana, at times I'm not so sure though. Thus, the reason for me saying he should be with Chloe because IMO I think Chloe IS better than Lana.
    But Clark wants Lana, you don't wish the same for him?

Ok,first to set something straight CLARK IS NOT THE REBOUND BOYFRIEND when Lana broke up with Whitney because she didint love him (and she was in love with Clark). So maybe here he might have been a rebound boyfriend (not that it mattered since Whitney died). Then when they broke up she wnet to Adam He was the rebound boyfriend not Clark. He even said "I dont want to be the rebound boyfriend" but he was. Then when Adam went nuts and died, she went to Paris and met Jason. When she and Jason broke up CLARK WENT TO HER TO REMAKE THE REALATIONSHIP. So, when you think about it Clark was never really the rebound boyfriend

Second, just let him be with who he wants to be with he loves Lana, Lana loves him thats good for a realationship Chloe loves Clark, Clark does NOT love Chloe. So no realationship is possible there.

Originally posted by Shadowknight
    Ok,first to set something straight CLARK IS NOT THE REBOUND BOYFRIEND when Lana broke up with Whitney because she didint love him (and she was in love with Clark). So maybe here he might have been a rebound boyfriend (not that it mattered since Whitney died). Then when they broke up she wnet to Adam He was the rebound boyfriend not Clark. He even said "I dont want to be the rebound boyfriend" but he was. Then when Adam went nuts and died, she went to Paris and met Jason. When she and Jason broke up CLARK WENT TO HER TO REMAKE THE REALATIONSHIP. So, when you think about it Clark was never really the rebound boyfriend

Second, just let him be with who he wants to be with he loves Lana, Lana loves him thats good for a realationship Chloe loves Clark, Clark does NOT love Chloe. So no realationship is possible there.

That's your opinion. Clark isn't really willing to have other relationships because Lana will show interest in him...again. True he had two "relationships" with Kyra and Alicia only because of what brought them together.

AS for not having having a relationship with Chloe...well he's not willing to have one with her. It seems to me the only way for Chloe to ever have a chance with Clark is to be "different" too. With Kyra--it was the caves, with Alicia she had a power and with Lana having no parents.

As said in an earlier post Clark never said he didn't love Chloe. He said, "I don't feel the same way YET." There's a difference.

Originally posted by Muse25
    That's your opinion. Clark isn't really willing to have other relationships because Lana will show interest in him...again. True he had two "relationships" with Kyra and Alicia only because of what brought them together.

AS for not having having a relationship with Chloe...well he's not willing to have one with her. It seems to me the only way for Chloe to ever have a chance with Clark is to be "different" too. With Kyra--it was the caves, with Alicia she had a power and with Lana having no parents.

As said in an earlier post Clark never said he didn't love Chloe. He said, "I don't feel the same way YET." There's a difference.
    What? you think Clark only wants to have a realationship because of her dead parents? thats crazy. That has nothing to do with his wanting to have a realationship and what he said was 'I dont feel the same way, at least not right now' not "yet" and that doesnt mean anything to if there going to have a future realationship he was justing trying to let her know without really hurting her

I'm not saying that he wants a relationship because of her dead parents. I think it's because he knows what it's like not to have parents (true he has adoptive parents but both have parents that have passed away so I'm sure they feel a kinship). Plus how do you know differently?

If that's his way of not hurting Chloe well you know what that was not the way to say it. He shouldn't have said "Not yet." He should have just said I don't feel that way and left it at that.

the keyword being in what he said was 'i dont have the same fealings'

and still even though she doesnt have any parents that honestly doesnt have anything to do with his loving Lana, Chloe can change whatever she wants that wont amke a difference in what he thinks about her, yes he had a realationship with Alicia but it wasnt automatic he really got to know her and decided he wanted a realationship. He has known Chloe for a while and doesnt want a realationship with her when (if) she does tell him that she knows she may become his confident but not his gf Lana will find out in S5 and he will most likely be in a realationship with her in s5 anyway

He didn't get to know Alicia. WHen? He found out about her powers and then asked her out like the next day! That's not getting to know someone.

He said, "I don't have feelings. YET?" He said the whole thing. There's possibilities in that statement.

As for Chloe can change to whatever she wants, well, we don't know if he would NEVER love her. I don't think that's fair because he could.

Your assuming a great deal that Clark may be in a later relationship with Lana. Just because she may end up knowing doesn't mean anything. Lana also could end up being his confidant. I would never assume any relationship with Chloe and Clark just because she knows. I would hope so but until I see it...
    Last edited by Muse25; 06-11-2005 at 05:46 PM.

He did get to know her the next day he asked her about her powers parents etc, then he ask her if they wanted to go study together and during that study date he did get to know her.

He did not say "yet" he ask "at least not right now" "yet is assuming he will in the future

Watch Commencement again they admitted they love each other and now that Jason is gone (even though she broke with him before) im almost positive there gonna be together

clana cant work because they dont trust each other with their biggest secrets as seen in commencement. there is more to a relationship than love

i do remember it being "at least not right now" which pretty much means the same as yet because it leaves the possibility of later he will feel the same

Originally posted by Shadowknight
    He did get to know her the next day he asked her about her powers parents etc, then he ask her if they wanted to go study together and during that study date he did get to know her.

He did not say "yet" he ask "at least not right now" "yet is assuming he will in the future

Watch Commencement again they admitted they love each other and now that Jason is gone (even though she broke with him before) im almost positive there gonna be together
    Just because he met her parents doesn't mean he KNEW her. They talked about their powers all the time. Isn't their a little more to getting to know someone other than that? They talked about their powers, wow how deep?

He could possibly love her in the future. Clana kissed that does not mean admission of love.

I'm not going to agree with you on Clana nor am I going to finish this argument. I am not admitting your right but it's fruitless to continue.
    Last edited by Muse25; 06-12-2005 at 04:16 PM.

I'm for Clark and Lana, he loves her so much and I think that it's adorable. Sure, it can get annoying sometimes, but I'm not annoyed one bit.

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast