View Poll Results: WHICH RELATIONSHIP DO YOU FAVOR?

Voters
418. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clana

93 22.25%
  • Clois

112 26.79%
  • Chlark

213 50.96%
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
    Realistically and romantically Clark NEVER loved Chloe. No offense, she just wasnt his type. True they had some of the best chemistry and friendship relationship on the show but it ends there, he loved lana and vice versa, that alone shows who the winning one is. its not the most popular choice, but in love you dont need the majority just two people.
    Last edited by BlueRanger; 04-19-2011 at 11:42 AM.

I've always been a fan of Chlark, but I never shipped them. Looking back, I wish to God it would've happened! Lord, I wish they would've given him a new girlfriend in S5-S6. Let Clark move on with his life! I cannot support Clana. It just won't happen,ever.
    Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 04-28-2011 at 08:18 PM.

Chlark. Clana was annoying, because Lana didn't really love Clark at all and vice-versa. Lana was a selfish little girl who due to her lack of a stable up bringing became obsessed with getting attention. And who gave her the most attention? Clark. And suddenly whenever Clark wasn't all 'I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!' 24/7 she'd go try getting it from someone else. Then she became obsessed with finding out his secret, leading to her not only not just respecting Clark's wishes and letting him tell her own his own time, but in fact, causing her to TRICK HIM INTO REVEALING HIS SECRET! And Clark was entranced and infatuated with Lana, that he never once saw that she was just using him for her own ego boost. He was so into this perfect image that he had of her from High School that he just never let go. Lana NEVER put Clark's needs ahead of her own. Not once. That's what real love is about.

And Chloe did that multiple times. And, plus, she didn't find out Clark's secret through trickery. Alicia forced her to find out.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by mirandalynn22 View Post
    We all know who Clark loves and it's not Lana or Chloe. How can anyone doubt his love for Lex after their LOVE CHILD?!
    LOL!!!
    Last edited by Dagenspear; 04-26-2011 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by mirandalynn22 View Post
    We all know who Clark loves and it's not Lana or Chloe. How can anyone doubt his love for Lex after their LOVE CHILD?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Chlarklate View Post
    Chlarks dominating this poll
    LMAO! Not only is Chlark in the lead but Clana is beating Clois too. O_o

Please Lana never loved Clark that is pure BS.Clark did too have feelings for Chloe but he never gave into them cause he was obsessed with Lana.

Quote Originally Posted by lula18 View Post
    LMAO! Not only is Chlark in the lead but Clana is beating Clois too. O_o
    Well, not only this is an old poll, but the title is misleading. I was going to entirely dismiss it, thinking it was only clana OR chlark, and the only reason I even came here was to post a supporting message for Clois, and complain about it not being an option.

So, based on that, it is not surprising that Chlark is winning and Clois barely surpassed Clana.

Why is Clois even involved based on the thread it's Chlark or Clana? Well, many years later neither even happened at the end of the series *adios*

Quote Originally Posted by LoveHurts38 View Post
    Why is Clois even involved based on the thread it's Chlark or Clana?

Quote Originally Posted by LoveHurts38 View Post
    Why is Clois even involved based on the thread it's Chlark or Clana? Well, many years later neither even happened at the end of the series *adios*
    It's a canon endgame ship.

I vote for Chlark. I mean, think about it.... Chloe and Clark could give dating each other a shot even if Clark didn't love her the way he did Lana.

And in this progress Chloe could actually help Clark figure out what he really looks for in a woman... which leads to him ending up with Lois. And Chloe herself could finally get over her feelings for Clark after finally realizing that they're better off as friends. Plus, she'd get to joke that Clark was so broken up over them separating that he looked for the next best thing, which was Lois. Give herself a little bit of ego boost, instead of feeling like she's unlovable just because Clark never gave her a shot.

That was the one thing that annoyed me so much about the show... how they seemed to love dumping on Chloe's feelings and stuff. And pairing her up with villains most of the time, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora Moon View Post
    I vote for Chlark. I mean, think about it.... Chloe and Clark could give dating each other a shot even if Clark didn't love her the way he did Lana.

And in this progress Chloe could actually help Clark figure out what he really looks for in a woman... which leads to him ending up with Lois. And Chloe herself could finally get over her feelings for Clark after finally realizing that they're better off as friends. Plus, she'd get to joke that Clark was so broken up over them separating that he looked for the next best thing, which was Lois. Give herself a little bit of ego boost, instead of feeling like she's unlovable just because Clark never gave her a shot.

That was the one thing that annoyed me so much about the show... how they seemed to love dumping on Chloe's feelings and stuff. And pairing her up with villains most of the time, really?
    but you cant control who you love, just happens, and clark never ever loved (eros-romantic love) chloe, always lana and then lois. chloe never was his type.
    by the other side would be weird to date chloe and then date and married her cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleidich View Post
    but you cant control who you love, just happens, and clark never ever loved (eros-romantic love) chloe, always lana and then lois. chloe never was his type.
    by the other side would be weird to date chloe and then date and married her cousin.
    I believe that she's talking about the writers decisions, not the characters.

Yup. I did point out how Clark didn't love Chloe the way he did Lana... but hey that doesn't stop people from going out on dates. The point of going out on dates as teenagers is to figure out what you're looking for in a person. And, the dates doesn't have to be all erotic and stuff... the dates can be strictly platonic.

I've gone out on dates with people I was not sexually attracted to. And I suspect many other people have too. It helps you refine your search for what you want to find in a person that's meant for you.

And I pointed out that it would also help Chloe out too, by having her realize that they were better off as friends... and that maybe she was confusing the strong feelings of friendship for something else just because she happened to find Clark attractive visually. Having a good looking friend and having strong feelings like you want to protect them, etc could easily confuse somebody into thinking that they have a crush on their friend.

Yeah, marrying her cousin after dating her might be weird... if it was the kind of date where they slept with each other. But the kind of dates I'm thinking about tends to be far more platonic. With both Chloe and Clark making up excuses as to why they shouldn't take "the next step"... until they both realize why they don't want to sleep with each other. To me, this would be a great closure to that stupid sub-plot that the writers had about Chloe supposedly having feelings for Clark.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647