View Poll Results: WHICH RELATIONSHIP DO YOU FAVOR?

Voters
418. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clana

93 22.25%
  • Clois

112 26.79%
  • Chlark

213 50.96%
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    I vote for Chark, cause it is just, Lana and Clark are always awkward when they are together.

With chloe they can just casually talk...

clark and lana ain't got chemistry, my friends... just pure angst...

clana until clois happens guys, face it chlark is not gonna happen that ship sank after season 1 chloe is waaaay to unpredictable if something happens where clark gets her upset she might go all crazy and tell people about him (has happend before when she took up lionels offer when she found out clark and lana were together) im gonna get posts like "she has redeemed herself since then blah blah balh" that doesnt matter fact is she did it and its possible she might do it again if she gets upset
    also keep in mind mental illness is in her family and that is also a major factor if her going nuts and blabbing it can really happen she has a way of going a little nuts everytime she finds out she cant have clark

Originally posted by Shadowknight
    clana until clois happens guys, face it chlark is not gonna happen that ship sank after season 1 chloe is waaaay to unpredictable if something happens where clark gets her upset she might go all crazy and tell people about him (has happend before when she took up lionels offer when she found out clark and lana were together) im gonna get posts like "she has redeemed herself since then blah blah balh" that doesnt matter fact is she did it and its possible she might do it again if she gets upset
    also keep in mind mental illness is in her family and that is also a major factor if her going nuts and blabbing it can really happen she has a way of going a little nuts everytime she finds out she cant have clark
    Just because her mother has a mental illness and it's hereditary, doesn't mean Chloe WILL have it also in the future. There are lots of factors to consider when dealing with genetic disorders.

Also, TPTB might've just thrown that in there as a way to show what Chloe's greatest fear is: turning into her mother.

How do you figure Chloe is unpredictable? I think in some ways that can be a good thing, but I'm betting you don't mean it as such. The reason you say so is because of how her character was in season 2. She was thoroughly unlikeable. But that's the way they PURPOSELY wrote her, they did it so they could make Lana look better.

You're right, she has redeemed herself. She regretted her decision the minute she found out that Lionel wanted information on Clark and tried to get out of it. But Lionel threatened her father's job, so she tried to play his game without divulging damaging information about Clark so her father wouldn't get fired. It backfired on her and he did lose his job and she lost her column, and it almost got her killed. Ever since then, she has shown great maturity and won't make the same mistakes twice. Which is something that can't be said for other characters.

How can you honestly say, after everything Chloe has done this season, that she'd betray Clark? Especially when she "gets upset"?

Has Chloe "gone nuts" when she realized she can't have Clark this past season? No. She accepts that she probably won't be with Clark again, but that doesn't mean she can't wish for something different. She loves him and it's pretty hard to stop, especially when that person is the future Superman.

Keeping in topic with this thread: I obviously go for Chloe and Clark. Their relationship is so much better than Clark and Lana. Chloe and Clark actually have things in common... whereas Clark and Lana don't. I mean really, what do they have in common besides that they were "orphaned"?

Chloe and Clark have smoking hot chemistry, even when they're fighting. All we get from Clark and Lana are moony eyes and angst.

Exclamation

Originally posted by chlarklove
    Just because her mother has a mental illness and it's hereditary, doesn't mean Chloe WILL have it also in the future. There are lots of factors to consider when dealing with genetic disorders.

Also, TPTB might've just thrown that in there as a way to show what Chloe's greatest fear is: turning into her mother.

How do you figure Chloe is unpredictable? I think in some ways that can be a good thing, but I'm betting you don't mean it as such. The reason you say so is because of how her character was in season 2. She was thoroughly unlikeable. But that's the way they PURPOSELY wrote her, they did it so they could make Lana look better.

You're right, she has redeemed herself. She regretted her decision the minute she found out that Lionel wanted information on Clark and tried to get out of it. But Lionel threatened her father's job, so she tried to play his game without divulging damaging information about Clark so her father wouldn't get fired. It backfired on her and he did lose his job and she lost her column, and it almost got her killed. Ever since then, she has shown great maturity and won't make the same mistakes twice. Which is something that can't be said for other characters.

How can you honestly say, after everything Chloe has done this season, that she'd betray Clark? Especially when she "gets upset"?

Has Chloe "gone nuts" when she realized she can't have Clark this past season? No. She accepts that she probably won't be with Clark again, but that doesn't mean she can't wish for something different. She loves him and it's pretty hard to stop, especially when that person is the future Superman.

Keeping in topic with this thread: I obviously go for Chloe and Clark. Their relationship is so much better than Clark and Lana. Chloe and Clark actually have things in common... whereas Clark and Lana don't. I mean really, what do they have in common besides that they were "orphaned"?

Chloe and Clark have smoking hot chemistry, even when they're fighting. All we get from Clark and Lana are moony eyes and angst.
    wont make the same mistakes twice?then why in Truth she again went a little nuts in her look/voice and tried to expose clark AGAIN after she said she would stop trying to expose him and dropped lionels offer in Whisper she is not a person i would trust a secret with nor would i ever want to be in a realationship with chlark is never ever gonna happen

sorry if this is off topic just wanna give in my 2 cents

wont make the same mistakes twice?then why in Truth she again went a little nuts in her look/voice and tried to expose clark AGAIN after she said she would stop trying to expose him and dropped lionels offer in Whisper she is not a person i would trust a secret with nor would i ever want to be in a realationship with chlark is never ever gonna happen

sorry if this is off topic just wanna give in my 2 cents
    I wouldn't say Chlark is never gonna happen... things aren't set in stone, so it's possible.

What's your deal in saying "she went a little nuts" all the time?

In Truth she was under a drug that made her behavior in getting the "truth" over the top. When you suddenly have a power as great as being able to get ANYONE (except Clark) to tell you the truth, most people will let it go to their heads. In Chloe it was magnified because she's a reporter and finding out the truth is a major part of that.

She dropped Lionel's offer yes, but when he admitted to her that he had her father blacklisted, he told her that a way for her father to be removed would be for her to find out from Clark's parents where he came from. (I think that's the way it went I haven't seen the ep in a while)

After she was completely serum-free, she went to Clark to apologize and told him what she was going to do. Clark said that she wasn't herself, but Chloe said no, that it was her. She could've said "you're right" and moved on. But, she didn't. She admitted that she made a mistake and apologized again, and Clark forgave her.

In no way am I making excuses for the decisions Chloe made in the past, she was wrong. But, the best part is that it showed great character and maturity for Chloe to admit she was wrong and showed true remorse. It also showed tremendous growth on her part to be conscious of those mistakes to not make them again.

The fact is, Chloe has shown what a truly great friend she is to Clark in season 4... THE ENTIRE SEASON. The same can't be said for Lana.

as ive said in another thread lana never did anything to clark that wasnt clarks fault in the firstplace when you think about lana was so shocked and confused when he was on red k/kal el and when it was really lionel by all the things he has done she has almost died several times times cause of clark and she was almost disabled because of him so she was scared of him! thats why she left him and went to adam/jason to her it looked like clark had a dr jekyl/mr hyde thing going but now there going to be together in s5 and im curious to whats that going to do to chloe

please also note that yes chloe did nothing like she did in the first 3 seasons but what is intresting is that there was also no clana in s4 i think its clana thats making chloe did what she did in the first 3 seasons and it could very well do it again in s5 but that we will have to see

what i was saying to "she went a little nuts" is that when she was driving to the kent farm and she called up clark she was saying things like "I WILL FINALLY KNOW YOUR SECRET CLARK" all flustered and strange and i do think that was a little crazy i havent seen the ep in a while either

as ive said in another thread lana never did anything to clark that wasnt clarks fault in the firstplace when you think about lana was so shocked and confused when he was on red k/kal el and when it was really lionel by all the things he has done she has almost died several times times cause of clark and she was almost disabled because of him so she was scared of him! thats why she left him and went to adam/jason to her it looked like clark had a dr jekyl/mr hyde thing going but now there going to be together in s5 and im curious to whats that going to do to chloe

please also note that yes chloe did nothing like she did in the first 3 seasons but what is intresting is that there was also no clana in s4 i think its clana thats making chloe did what she did in the first 3 seasons and it could very well do it again in s5 but that we will have to see

what i was saying to "she went a little nuts" is that when she was driving to the kent farm and she called up clark she was saying things like "I WILL FINALLY KNOW YOUR SECRET CLARK" all flustered and strange and i do think that was a little crazy i havent seen the ep in a while either
    First of all... punctuation marks are your friends.

Oy, clearly you are blinded by all things Lana so you can't see anything other than how SHE'S been hurt over and over and over. Guess what, how many times has Chloe been hurt, not just physically, but emotionally as well, by things Clark (redK, Lionel) has done? A lot. Has Chloe ever once BLAMED Clark for being hurt? No. Even when Lionel as Clark dissed her, she told Clark that maybe he needed to get some help, and one episode later (Jinx) they were back to friends again.

Lana was upset at Clark for him not including her when he tried to stop someone/protect someone. So what does Clark do, he calls Lana and asks for her help with Lex in Shattered. Clark didn't know how far gone Lex was and that he'd actually snap and Lana would get hurt. If he thought that Lana would've gotten hurt, he never would've asked her for help. So at the hospital, Lana says that maybe Clark was right, that it is dangerous to be around him and that she can't be around him anymore. Has Chloe ever said anything like that? No.

Lana never did anything to Clark that wasn't his fault? How about in Exile, when Chloe told Lana that she knew where Clark was and that if she told anyone Clark said he'd go further into hiding where no one would ever find him, Lana freaked out on Chloe for no reason. Chloe warned her that he wasn't himself, but Lana went to Metropolis looking for him. Everything was fine and dandy, until Lana called the Kents and told them she found Clark. That was a betrayal to Clark right there. Chloe didn't tell because she thought she could get him to come home and didn't want him to run again.

If there is Clana in season 5, it's not going to do anything to Chloe. Of course she'll be sad, I mean who wouldn't be in her position? Did you watch episodes like Spirit, Blank, Forever.. where Chloe sees what's going on? She's accepted it. Chloe is a keeper of Clark's secret and his protector now. Once Clark fesses up, their relationship will be taken to a whole new level.

First 3 seasons? Excuse me? You can't count season 1 in anything you say. There was no Clana relationship, but there was a Chlark relationship at the end.

The reason Chloe made the deal with Lionel was because she was angry that Clark and Lana got together behind her back, after her and Clark made the agreement to be honest with each other. Chloe in the second half of season 2 was horrible, and again, it was because they were trying to make Lana look better to the viewers.

In Truth, she didn't call Clark, he called her when he found out she left the hospital. And she didn't say "I WILL FINALLY KNOW YOUR SECRET CLARK," she said something like "Do you know what it's like to look at your best friend every day and know that he's lying to you?" By that point the symptoms were getting worse. She wasn't acting "flustered and strange" her condition from the serum was making her sick.

I think Clark should get with anybody besides Lana because nobody deserves to be saddled with that passive aggressive nag.

Chloe is Clark's guardian angel now. Lana is the one who treats him like a rebound boyfriend. One dies, Clark takes his place.:P

You, gotta look at Lana's Perspective a little ( as i have to look at chloes more i know). To Lana, Clark has a double life and a major secret he wont tell her about. And Clark has a tendancy to run into trouble alot more than the other characters on the show. She has been hurt in mind AND body and Clark kept telling her that a realationship with him is to dangerous. She almost kept it going till she almost died and has been hurt time and time again by red.k/lionel versions of him. I know Chloe has too but when Chloe told him to get help that was meant for as an insult more than something he should really do. Your really to much into Chloe to see anything on Lana's side as well as im to much into Lana to see anything Chloe. But anyway, Lana has truely loved Clark since then beginning of season 2. Lana has had to endure more red.k Clark than anyone else and yet she still wanted to make the realationship work. But a person has limits and in Shattered she reached them but she has always loved him Adam and Jason were the rebound boyfriends, not Clark. The only reason she even went to Paris was to escape the bad Clana realationship they had but Clark&Lana will be together in S5. Im almost positive but there will be no Chlark a realationship takes mutual love which is just not there Clark does not love Chloe he has told her that she is just a friend to him. Even if Clark does tell Chloe there standing wont change Chloe will become Clarks confident maybe. But then again in S5 Clark is going to tell Lana if this is gonna be the last season. There will be Clana until Clois happens but there will never be any Chlark.

You, gotta look at Lana's Perspective a little ( as i have to look at chloes more i know). To Lana, Clark has a double life and a major secret he wont tell her about. And Clark has a tendancy to run into trouble alot more than the other characters on the show. She has been hurt in mind AND body and Clark kept telling her that a realationship with him is to dangerous. She almost kept it going till she almost died and has been hurt time and time again by red.k/lionel versions of him. I know Chloe has too but when Chloe told him to get help that was meant for as an insult more than something he should really do. Your really to much into Chloe to see anything on Lana's side as well as im to much into Lana to see anything Chloe. But anyway, Lana has truely loved Clark since then beginning of season 2. Lana has had to endure more red.k Clark than anyone else and yet she still wanted to make the realationship work. But a person has limits and in Shattered she reached them but she has always loved him Adam and Jason were the rebound boyfriends, not Clark. The only reason she even went to Paris was to escape the bad Clana realationship they had but Clark&Lana will be together in S5. Im almost positive but there will be no Chlark a realationship takes mutual love which is just not there Even if Clark does tell Chloe there standing wont change Chloe will become Clarks confident maybe. But then again in S5 Clark is going to tell Lana if this is gonna be the last season.
    I do look at it from Lana's perspective which is why I've been saying the things I have.

For the first few sentences of your post, you could replace Lana's name with Chloe and you'd still get the same meaning. Chloe has encountered Clark's different sides just as many times as Lana has.

The point is, Lana has blamed Clark for getting hurt whereas Chloe hasn't.

About Chloe telling Clark he should get some help... how on earth was that meant as an insult? She was concerned for his well-being, and the fact is that she experienced his many "mood-swings" and all he could do to explain himself is that "it wasn't me" or "I wasn't myself"... which he did have to tell Lana too. If I was in one of their shoes and didn't know about Clark's origins/abilities and reactions to redK, I would assume he has a multiple-personality disorder and that he should seek help as well. So tell me how that's an insult.

Rebound boyfriends. When things get tough with Lana's current boytoys or don't go her way, who does she run to? Clark. Yeah, I'd love to be in Clark's position.

Clark and Chloe's relationship WILL change once he confides in her. The one thing we've learned from the past is that Clark becomes closer to someone who finds out his secret, especially females, i.e. Kyla and Alicia. I'm not saying that they will date, though I do want that to happen all I'm saying is that they will become closer, whether it be romantic or platonic is TBD.

Clark does not love Chloe he has told her that she is just a friend to him.
    Again, he has never said such a thing. I'm so sick of people saying Clark has said it over and over. Not true. In Devoted he said "I wish I felt the same way, but I don't. At least not right now." I think that was in there as a way for the possibility of Chlark to happen in the future. But who knows. The point is that's what he said.

There will be Clana until Clois happens but there will never be any Chlark.
    And how do you know this? Do you have a secret "in" with TPTB that no one else does? The fact is this, nobody knows what will happen next season for sure. All we can do is speculate.
    Last edited by chlarklove; 06-05-2005 at 05:49 PM.

Originally posted by chlarklove
    Chloe in the second half of season 2 was horrible, and again, it was because they were trying to make Lana look better to the viewers.

they tried but they did not succeed with me, i sympathized with chloe even more
    [

Neither. The Clana is boring and personally I don't think Clark deserves Chloe at the moment. Bring on the Chlex!!!!

Originally posted by lexchloe
    Neither. The Clana is boring and personally I don't think Clark deserves Chloe at the moment. Bring on the Chlex!!!!
    Hell yeah!!!

My opinion on Clana is this: If Clark wants to stay in his miserable, virginal, chemistry free, angst-ridden relationship with that passive aggressive twit, then let him. He's Lana's dog, and he always comes to heel when she calls. Rebound boyfriend! Poor, pathetic Clark. Chloe deserves so much better...

Originally posted by MBCorp
    My opinion on Clana is this: If Clark wants to stay in his miserable, virginal, chemistry free, angst-ridden relationship with that passive aggressive twit, then let him. He's Lana's dog, and he always comes to heel when she calls. Rebound boyfriend! Poor, pathetic Clark. Chloe deserves so much better...
    Word.

Yeah, Chloe does deserve better, but she loves Clark and he's who would make her happy, so I want her to get the man she wants. And their chemistry is far too amazing to not have them together for a while.

Plus, I think Clark would learn a lot by being in a relationship with Chloe... unconditional love.

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast