View Poll Results: WHICH RELATIONSHIP DO YOU FAVOR?

Voters
418. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clana

93 22.25%
  • Clois

112 26.79%
  • Chlark

213 50.96%
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    I'm all for Clark and Lana. I like Chloe, she's like an awesome frient for Clark but he doesn't seem the kinda girl he'd wanna be with. I hope that if Clark can tell Lana everything will work out, but either one will be good for him.

I've never been interested in the pointless drama of "star-crossed" lovers. I've been much more interested in people making connections, and Clark and Chloe have a much more substantial connection than Clark and Lana. The only time I ever really saw Clark and Lana connect on a deeper level was early season 1, and even then it wasn't as much as Clark and Chloe do. I don't think Lana and Clark know each other enough, I think they have a physical attraction increased by the unattainability of it. Perhaps the fact the Tom & Kristen look like they could be related (from the hair, to the teeth, to the outstanding bone structure and devastating good looks) also makes me a bit squicked out by the pairing, it's like falling for yourself, plus Lana & Clark have similar storylines (orphaned, revered by others) so that adds to it. And anyway, Allison and Tom have more chemistry.

chloe is better for clark and has been since the begining

Im more of a Clark and Chloe fan, they've always connected better than Clark and Lana. Chole is based on Lois Lane so she's definatly the sort of girl Clark would go out with

I'm going to have to say, Clana.

I'm totally a Chlarker here. I want Chloe and Clark.

She understands him.

Totally Obsessed
    I'm adverse to all ships involving Clark. I couldn't care less about whom he dates, courts, etc. as long as it's well written.

I think Clark would be much better off with Chloe.
    Lana has too many issues; I don't think she and Clark would be able to have a relationship once she finds out what he's been hiding from her.
    Chloe has always been a loyal friend to Clark. Keeping Clark's secret can't be easy, but Chloe not only keeps it, she also accepts Clark 100%.

Chloe is way too good for Clark. In my dreams, he understands that, but only after she has already moved on.
    Clark and Lana...don't get me started. I normally fast-forward through those scenes in order to avoid another set of horrible, blank stares that mean absolutely nothing.

Isn't Chloe the type of girl he'll be with? He EVENTUALLY dates and marries Lois (Chloe and Lois are kind of like). I have to agree Lana just has to many hang up's and it would be a constant battle to tell the truth most of the time. The blank stares and pauses are just annoying. At least with Chloe they talk and there's no pause between words.

Originally posted by Muse25
    Isn't Chloe the type of girl he'll be with? He EVENTUALLY dates and marries Lois (Chloe and Lois are kind of like). I have to agree Lana just has to many hang up's and it would be a constant battle to tell the truth most of the time. The blank stares and pauses are just annoying. At least with Chloe they talk and there's no pause between words.
    exactly chloe is his type

Well I have to say I think Chlark.

I have to say I was a Clana shipper for season one. But by season 2 that ship sank.
    First of all in my mind Clana has always been a superficial relationship. Most clear example of that was Blank when Clark sees Lana walking down the stairs and falls head over heels. I mean that is lust not love. He doesn't even know her he is just seeing her body.
    Second I hated Lana for what she did to Chloe. I mean you know your "best friend" likes Clark but you go after him and make out with him behind her back?
    In my mind Chloe just has more integrity then Lana which is why I think Lana would betray Clark eventually if she knew his secret whereas Chloe won't. So end result Clark should end up with Chloe.

Exactly! How can you be in love with someone by just looking at them? You can't.

I understand that Lana couldn't really help, at first, how Clark felt about her. She really can't but by the end of S2 we all know that she wanted Clark. And then while telling Chloe that she (Lana) wanted to just be friends with Clark while making out with Clark behind Chloe's back! I would never want a friend like Lana.

CLARK AND CHLOE DEFINATELY!!
    Lana and Clark, not really.
    CHLOE KEPT HIS SECRET HIDDEN AND HELP HIM. PROOF:"BLANK"
    Lana, well might not be able to accept him with all the FOTW being after her, she might feel odd with him. The meteor killed her parents, and her life was pretty much bad luck when that happenned.
    CHLOE AND CLARK HAVE A BETTER CONNECTION SINCE THERE CLOSE FRIENDS.
    Well, i think you get who i am voting for....CHLARK.

I'M DEFINITELY VOTING FOR CHLARK!!!!

clark+lana = boring!!!!

clark+chloe = AMAZING!!!

like the stuffs i posted in the other threads, chloe has got to be the only reason why i watch sv.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast