View Poll Results: WHICH RELATIONSHIP DO YOU FAVOR?

Voters
418. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clana

93 22.25%
  • Clois

112 26.79%
  • Chlark

213 50.96%
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Garden State (The Mysticle Land of Kadoodle)
    There is no future for Chlark. They both need to find new people. The disputes should be settled as friends. Just in case all of you Chlark shippers didn't know this...CLARK DOES NOT LIKE CHLOE!!! It does not matter if she likes him because the feeling is not mutual. Yes, she is a good person and they might make a good match because of all of the things they have in common, but it just will not happen. Would you rather have him give in and date her out of pity? Without feeling about her? What kind of relationship would that be? DO you want her to suffer from heartbreak twice? What about Pete? He loved her since the first episode to the last one he was in. He was a good person. He didn't end up with her. That is because Chloe didn't like him back. So they didn't end up together. The same holds true for Chloe and Clark. There is no Chlark and never will be. Have a nice day

Board Master
    Originally posted by Big Albowski
    Clana is past..... Clois is future!
    The time for Chlark is now! Having Clark fall for Chloe would show him maturing from the superficial crush of Clana and show what he will find attractive about Lois in the future like vyperman said! It also makes more sense story-wise! Fitting Lana into the show is like making a square peg fit into a round hole... and the hole is also half the size of the peg!! Chloe is a reporter and having her involved in the strange happenings in Smallville just makes sense!!

Al
    This is pretty much what I was talking about. Chlark should be done now before it's too late.

"Hole half the size of the peg"? Been talking to Lionel lately?

KryptonSite Moderator Big Albowski's Avatar
    Originally posted by ElphiesScarecrow
    There is no future for Chlark. They both need to find new people. The disputes should be settled as friends. Just in case all of you Chlark shippers didn't know this...CLARK DOES NOT LIKE CHLOE!!! It does not matter if she likes him because the feeling is not mutual. Yes, she is a good person and they might make a good match because of all of the things they have in common, but it just will not happen. Would you rather have him give in and date her out of pity? Without feeling about her? What kind of relationship would that be? DO you want her to suffer from heartbreak twice? What about Pete? He loved her since the first episode to the last one he was in. He was a good person. He didn't end up with her. That is because Chloe didn't like him back. So they didn't end up together. The same holds true for Chloe and Clark. There is no Chlark and never will be. Have a nice day
    There doesn't need to be a future! Chlark could be a sweet young love story involving two friends who, over time, become closer.... only to eventually drift apart! As far as Clark not liking Chloe.... he would if the writers decide he does! TV has had many relationships that evolve (or could evolve) from nothing but chemistry or friendship... Buffy/Spike, Wes/Fred, Harm/Mac, Chandler/Monica! Heck, even Urkel eventually got the girl !

Al

well urkel is a dick

i get what you mean though

Forum Regular
    Heres how we settle it. We create Lana and Chleo in Smackdown vs Raw game. They jave a braw and panties match and winner gets clark, well if Jason has anythgin to sya baout it...(I solve lots of my prohblems with that gamelol)

Forum Whiz
    Clois, no contest.

Clark and Lois have only known each other for a few episodes and already they can work together , have fun together, flirt and even argue without a lot of drama and bitterness. This must be as much of a refreshing change to Clark as it is to the audience. He doesn't have to walk on eggshells to avoid hurting her (like Chloe) or pissing her off (like Lana)

I think when they get around to showing more background of Lois they are going to show her as someone who had a pretty troubled , not sheltered adolesence ( she compared high-school to Dante's Inferno), but has a lot of inner strength and self-confidence that helps her deal with things. Lois and Clark will develope a relationship as equals. Lois would never pathetically pine after him like Chloe or expect to be the center of his universe and demand constant attention like Lana. Clark needs someone like that.

Clana is toxic on every level. Lana is too selfish and narcissistic to have a healthy relationship with anyone. I pity the poor sap that ends up marrying her (or saps, she'll probably be devorced many many times) The ideolized veiw of her Clark has is so far away from the reality and he has to realize that sooner or later. Clark thinks he isn't good enough for her and worries all the time about losing her or being rejected by her or doing something wrong or whatever. As long as Lana is what he thinks he wants and he tries to be something he's not for her, Clark will be miserable.

Clark just doesn't think of Chloe as more than a friend, even when she throws herself at him. Chloe is also too messed up to mave any healthy relationships, I think she only wants Clark either to compete against Lana or because she knows he won't call her bluff. Chloe seems to have a habit of subconsciously self-defeating behavior and I think she only wants what she can't have. If Clark was with her she might just lose interest.

Chlark is needed right now, for the sake of the show. Let me explain.

Clana drew a lot of viewers for one simple reason. We wanted to see Clark get the girl. He's the hero, we want him happy and successful, and he wanted a relationship with her. For the time being, however, romantic Clana is dead. She's in a relationship, he seems to have come to terms with that, and while they may always have some feelings, Clana has been beaten to death by the writers, and can't successfully continue the way it has.

Clois, while being the end relationship, won't really happen here. That's contractual for TPTB, and it's premature in the overall timeline of things.

As far as remaining female characters, we're left with Chloe. TPTB have teased Chlark since S1, because it is something the viewers do really want to see. Moments in this season have reemphasized Chloe's feelings for Clark, and the general momentum of their relationship seems to indicate that Chloe will know Clark's secret. Put it all together, and while it may not equal romance, it will create a greater closeness between the characters, and romance becomes a real possibility.

Chlark anyone?

no, im good thanks

I'd like more Chlark, please...

The allure of Clana is eroded, and even that "ship" name has bad vibes....and Clois is in the future. Even I won't dispute that. But Chlark has been, in many incantations around since season 1, more so than any "ship".

The Satyr Icon
    *On His own Chloe "ship"*

Originally posted by DarkseidX
    Lois and Clark are made for each other!!!!!!
    It's pointless to try and argue that you want Lana the Lama or Chloe the Fo-E to get it with Clark cause it's not going to happen!

So cry me a river Clana and Chlark fans!!!!Cause it wont happen!!
    Chloe the Fo-E

Originally posted by ShadowRothus
    Heres how we settle it. We create Lana and Chleo in Smackdown vs Raw game. They jave a braw and panties match and winner gets clark, well if Jason has anythgin to sya baout it...(I solve lots of my prohblems with that gamelol)
    I love that game solve this one who's my favortie guy Triple H, Chris Jericho, or Randy Orton
    Last edited by RedKalEL; 11-29-2004 at 02:13 PM.

Clark & Chloe OR Clark & Lana?

Personally, I think that Clark and Chole would make a good couple, only after Piarah.
    Clark can't be with Lana because he can't be honest with her, but Chloe already knows his secret, curtisey Alicia.

What do you think?

Clana.
    In the recent episodes, theyre amazing together. Chloe is good and all, but she doesnt seem to be a girl Clark would date...

I guess but he can always be honest to Chloe now...

True, but in the future, he'll tell Lana, and she'll accept him for who he is, for who he's been the entire time, and they'll love each other.

I'm sure everything will be fine when Clark finally becomes honest with her probably in S5. It may not work out too well. But who knows.

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast