View Poll Results: WHICH RELATIONSHIP DO YOU FAVOR?

Voters
418. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clana

93 22.25%
  • Clois

112 26.79%
  • Chlark

213 50.96%
Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast
    Garden State (The Mysticle Land of Kadoodle)

Arrow Clana/Chlark Disputes To Be Settled Here...

Ok, I'm sure many people are sick of seeing the Clana and Chloe disputes that are slowly infecting and seeping into topics that should have nothing to do wiha this issue...Therefore, I have created this thread for you to debate. I now want you totalk here...Go all out...BTW, I used to be a Clana fan, but now I'm a Clois fan...

DISCUSS...

Oh and no childish...OMG i luv clark an lana/chloe!!! they are soooo meant 2 b 2getha. tom is soooo hot! he wil b mine one day cuz i luv him soo much! you guys can just forget him cuz clark is mine lol. jk. smallville is super!!!!

Lets act like civilized adults, because people who talk like that are immature in my opinion. No offense, but I have seen way too many people talk like that.
    The only rule is that if you are going to state your opinion, you MUST give appropriate reasoning behind it so there is no gibber-jabber or wasted space. Have a great day and have fun discussing!
    Last edited by ElphiesScarecrow; 11-26-2004 at 10:33 PM.

Lois and Clark are made for each other!!!!!!
    It's pointless to try and argue that you want Lana the Lama or Chloe the Fo-E to get it with Clark cause it's not going to happen!

So cry me a river Clana and Chlark fans!!!!Cause it wont happen!!

LMAO!!!! I agree with everything you said!

Yes !!!!!!!!

And sorry for the question but what does LMAO mean?

Everyone knows that when love interests get together, it ruins the show! It's the tension that works. The writers have you all in the same state of longing that the characters are in...hurray for the writers!

I think it'd be much more fun if Clark never gets together with anyone in highschool. He should be an innocent lamb when he gets to Metropolis to work at the Planet. Think of the hijinx! Besides, geeky virginal Clark Kent is a lot less likely to be mistaken for the future virile Superman. If Clark becomes a playuh in HS, it won't work as well.

I think it'd be nice though if Chloe got a boyfriend that wasn't a villain. Someone interesting but not TOO interesting...someone she can be going out with sometimes. I feel sorry for her. Lana got a trip to Paris and an older man, for pete's sake (pardon the expression). Chloe's character is smart, daring, cute, sexy (in her funny way), etc. She should be seeing someone.

I don't want to see too much of the side plots with these chicks though. The sidelines aren't helping the main plot. In that, I think the writing is failing a bit. I have no problem with the female characters having strong parts...but tie it in in a better way.

No, keep Clark single. I think it's for the best in the long run.

clana ok look at it like this

lana does still love clark and clark loves her. He shouldnt be with lois because thats when they are older. And clark has almost never actually loved chloe. Thats the truth if you based this poll on the most likely for him to go out with anyone it would be lana so therefor i chose lana

lmao means laugh my ass off

Originally posted by Ophelia
    for pete's sake (pardon the expression).
    hehehe classic....

Yeah, I don't know.. I think Clark should be alone for a while. He obviously has no romantic feelings for Chloe (Chlark fans, please don't crucify me!), and the whole Clana bit is getting VERY old. Lois and Clark would be good together, but I would rather see them become friends first or something... I just don't think it's time for them to date yet. It would seem forced.

i agree with everything you said. clana was getting old and that is why i stopped supporting it and chlark i only supported in my first full viewing of season 1. I dont care when clois happens, i just like her character and erica.. they have chemistry in the making. i agrre that they need to be friends first but i am a big clois fan right now.

Board Master
    I chose Chlark because I was asked which relationship I favored.

Half the fun of the Lois/Clark relationship to me has always been that Lois was working with the mystery Superman who had her smitten but didn't realize he was right there in front of her everyday, then to watch as slowly her feelings changed so that she fell in love with CK for himself.

Lois being on SV has destroyed that aspect of the story. She-- like Lex and Perry White-- will know immediately who Superman is when he appears. There's just no way for them not to know.

Lana was always supposed to be CK's first love-- in the comics and in the third CR film, and hinted at in the first-- and SV showed that. Whether they ever actually dated or not has changed from time to time, continuity to continuity-- just as Pete Ross' fate has fluctuated through the years-- just as whether she's trusted with The Secret shifts from time to time, but she's always been seen as his first love and that's been accomplished.

Chloe is the only regular to start the show that wasn't a part of any other continuity. She has taken the part of Lois from the beginning of this show and I would like to see that character development go to its logical conclusion, with she and Clark together for awhile before she's killed off-- which I'm pretty sure is coming eventually.

I vote for Clex. He's not in love with Lana he's in lust and the whole thing is nothing but annoying by now, he's never really felt that way about Chloe, and right now he's in denial about his feelings for Lois. So he should be with Lex and THAT will turn out to be the REAL reason they become enemies!

Chlark

I love Chlark, because its the only actual "ship" visble every damn week; Chloe and Clark may not be together in the romantic sense, but they are ALWAYS together in some way or the other, ie.: FOTW investigations and just hanging out. End of discussion.

The Satyr Icon
    *Gibber Jabbers the rest of the way*

The time for Clana has come and gone.

Every romantic relationship usually has a three step process

1) Meeting and becoming closer (Season One)

2) Becoming closer to the possibility of romance, and finally coming together (Season Two)

3) Realizing the relationship is not going to work, and moving on (Season Three)

Since Clark and Lana already exhausted all the steps of a usual relationship, all they can do now is move on and be friends. Especially since Lana was Clark's high school sweethart and high school is ending this season. All that is left for Lana to do in regards to Clark, is discover his secret and become his confidant. That is why Lana needs to learn the secret this season, because as I mentioned before, Clark moves on after high school and is supposed to leave Lana and Smallville behind.

I think that a relationship between Chloe and Clark would be excellent, especially since there are unresolved issues. Now some people may say that the relationship between Clark and Lana is unresolved. But if you think about it, it really isn't. They had all of season three to try and work it out, and then Lana decided to move on by going to Paris and becoming involved with Jason. The feelings in the romantic sense, are only one sided as of right now on Clark's part. That is why he needs and has to finally move on. Now moving on with Chloe would be a great thing to see. There is only one problem. Chloe represents the type of woman that Lois Lane will become down the road, and the writers want to let Clark fall for that type of woman in Lois Lane, and not in a high school girl where he was supposed to be hung up on Lana.

So since it is Clark's senior year, I say leave him out of a relationship this season.

KryptonSite Moderator Big Albowski's Avatar
    Clana is past..... Clois is future!
    The time for Chlark is now! Having Clark fall for Chloe would show him maturing from the superficial crush of Clana and show what he will find attractive about Lois in the future like vyperman said! It also makes more sense story-wise! Fitting Lana into the show is like making a square peg fit into a round hole... and the hole is also half the size of the peg!! Chloe is a reporter and having her involved in the strange happenings in Smallville just makes sense!!

Al
    Last edited by Big Albowski; 11-27-2004 at 09:03 AM.

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast