Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by akaloser
    Sweet ty ^^ i've read most of your stories already there all very good. I look forward to updates
    That's very kind of you to say. Many thanks, I'm so glad you like them!

Comment

• If anyone can help me remember the name of a Superman story about the day Martha Kent dies... I read it many years ago online and I can't remember the actual title, nor have I been able to find it. I'm sorry that is not a question about a fanfiction on this forum or about Smallville. My apologies about that, but I did not know who else to ask. It's just driving me crazy not to be able to find it as it was a very heart-breaking and wonderful story about love, etc. I hope someone recalls reading this. Thanks!

Comment

• Can anyone help me find a chlark story set in the future? Chloe and clark are married and believe chloe can't get pregnant. One day chloe comes home and clark is on a mission, which turns out to be a mission to get chloe pregnant. There's also a dram about a mouse and cheese.

Thanks so much!

Comment

• Originally posted by swa2003
          Can anyone help me find a chlark story set in the future? Chloe and clark are married and believe chloe can't get pregnant. One day chloe comes home and clark is on a mission, which turns out to be a mission to get chloe pregnant. There's also a dram about a mouse and cheese.

Thanks so much!
          I believe the story you're after is The Mission, by Firebunny.

Comment

• It is! Thanks so much!

Comment

• Originally posted by akaloser
              I'm looking for some fics Preferably longer one 60000+ words i've been reading most of the one's i've found on here. any suggestions? Preferrably chlark or clois.
              Originally posted by phoenixnz

I can vouch for a few more Clois writers.

Gem65 - read her Can You Read My Mind - that is over 100 chapters.
              Fwvidchick
              Katherine Kent
              Loulou 26 has one called Healing Wounds that I've been following. It's a work in progress.
              CK_ALL_DAY is fairly new to the forum, but is writing a great story. It's still a work in progress but it's very good. The Justice of Love. I don't know if it's over 60,000 words as it's a WIP.

Let me know if the links don't work.

I'd do some self-pimpage but I have far too many fics to name and I have at least a couple of really long ones I'm still working on - they're both over 200,000 words. I tend to write plotty stories which turn into epics. Some of them with original characters.

Hope this helps you find some good Clois fics.

I've definitely missed out a lot of Cloisers, but you did say you wanted long stories.
              Yes, my story, as phoenixnz mentioned, I believe is now over 60,000 words. I'm nearing 40 chapters and have just reached the halfway mark. I don't have any other projects in the works yet but just a few ideas.

There are plenty of other good fics going on right now as well, many mentioned by phoenixnz, as well as completed one's.

Comment

• Hi, wondering if anyone has a link to a Clois fanfiction I am looking for. I can't remember if it was on Ksite or on FF.net. It was M rating and the basic plot was that Ella Lane was actually Faora and when Krypton found out they sent Kal to bring her and/or her daughters back to Krypton.

Comment

• lookin for a story on here where clark and lois are haveing a bachelor bachelorette parties and lois shows up at clarks and she gives him a lap dance

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjosh213
                    lookin for a story on here where clark and lois are haveing a bachelor bachelorette parties and lois shows up at clarks and she gives him a lap dance
                    I think the story you're looking for is 'Veneration' by Britas15. It's in the Lois & Clark section on the 1st page.

Comment

• Is there any clark/Kyla willowbrook fanfics out there?

Comment

• can anyone help me find a fanfic, clark is a politicians son and lois lives at farm and he crashes his car and has to stay and pay off damages by working there, if anyone knows where i can find be very grateful thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by kassyannie
                          can anyone help me find a fanfic, clark is a politicians son and lois lives at farm and he crashes his car and has to stay and pay off damages by working there, if anyone knows where i can find be very grateful thanks
                          That story is called The Senator's Son and it can be found on Divine Intervention. The story is incomplete though.

Comment

• thanks so much !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by swa2003
                              It is! Thanks so much!
                              You're welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joya Oscura
                                Some time ago, I came across a fic where they premise was that Clark never came to Earth as a child, and Zod is leader. Since Zod is the leader of Krypton, the Kryptonian go about conquering planets to get resources they need. At the start of the fic, they have arrived on Earth.

After Earth has been taken over, Chloe is kidnapped and place on Kal-El's ship. Her purpose there is to be Kal'El's concubine/sex partner. Chloe, of course is not having that, and tells Kal-El. Kal-El wonders why and Chloe proceeds to tell him that she does not have sex with someone unless she knows and loves the person; to which Kal-El finds to be weird. (Apparently Kryptonians are swingers.)

Eventually, Kal-El leaves his rooms to go about doing his job on the ship. When he comes back hours later and get told by Chloe that she was bored. This causes him to ask why she did use the computer in his quarters in order to occupy herself, only to then realize that he forgot to show her how to use the computer.

Other Tidbits:
                                • At some point Kal-El get naked, which might have freaked Chloe out.
                                • Before being abducted, Chloe worked at the Daily Planet, might have won some awards.
                                • Kal-El is not an evil dictator. The Kryptonian (or at least Kal-El) try to conquer planets without killing a large part of the population. Though their will be accidents; especially considering that they gain powers on planets with yellow suns.
                                • Kal-El might have actually told Chloe that he was an ordinary person as long as he was not under a yellow sun.
                                • I think that I read the story on fanfiction.net and that the status of the story was incomplete.
                                • Pairing: Chloe/Kal-El (though they really haven't done anything by the latest chapter posted)

If any of this sounds familiar, please give me the fic title and author. Searching through my browser history and Google have yield nothing.
                                Hi, Joya Oscura. I believe the fanfic you're looking for is Conquered, by EllenF; however, she's taken down several of her stories and closed her blog, so I'm afraid this story is probably lost to us.

Sorry about that!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎