No announcement yet.

Mars Investigations is going to sky rocket

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mars Investigations is going to sky rocket

You know, Lianne stealing that money might not affect the Mars' like we think.

Keith and Veronica (Mars Investigations) just solved the 'crime of the century' for Neptune. They saved an innocent man from death and caught the killer. They totally cleared their reps.

Keith will probably continue to do PI work and you know the business is going to do great now. It's got the best reputation and people are going to definitely choose him as their PI.

Yay for them! It'll will solve their money problems. They'll probably get a new apartment. V will get a new car (her's was smashed anyway). Things are looking up for them!

And if Keith and Wallace MOM hook up, that combined income....whats wrong with us, talking about income and all

Comment

Yeah but they've made it clear that Keith and V have struggled with money. They were so excited about that 50 grand and then at the end they have Lianne steal it.

So I thought I'd point out that things are looking up.

Comment

something should be done about their mom, but I kind of feel sorry for her I mean drinking is hard to control sometimes.

Comment

Yeah, I understand that she's got a sickness and is having a really hard time. But come on, your daughter gives you all of her college money that she earned just so you can get better and you give up!? I don't think that's right at all. She obviously has a lot of issues

Comment

Hmm.. I don't think his name has been cleared... Remember, Keith thought Jake killed Lily, so he was still wrong, and got Jake arrested or obstruction. I dont see neptune or neptune high letting go of any grudges.. Especially since VM has been in the revenge game for so long.

Comment

no Kieth thought Jake was somehow involved with the murder, not necessarily the killer. I think things will become alot easier for the Mars family. Not necessarily completly back to normal, i still see some people holding grudges; but how can they not get more buisness and reputation and love. Haha.

Comment

I think their business may get a boost. If it last now that's something different all together.

Comment

I think it's nice that Veronica and her dad are no longer going to be stigmatized with people thinking crap about them in their minds.

Comment

I totally agree, and with the boost, keith can stay a PI, and not become the sheriff again. I think that'd be better storywise, and it'd keep a good villian figure with Lamb. Plus, VM can keep doing all her slightly shady PI stuff without her dad having to arrest her =P

Comment

Well, I think that business will probably drum up for them. After all, Veronica did solve the case but Keith was mislead about Jake killing Lilly because of Jake trying to protect Duncan because he thought Duncan did it. Plus, you can't forget that Keith did find Duncan when Veronica couldn't. They have a pretty good track record that no one in Neptune should forget. In the famous words of Wallace, "If I was your dad, I would be 'I told you so-ing' all over Neptune'." hehe

Comment

I definitely think they're going to get a boost. And they definitely deserve it, though. I think there may be a general 'clearing of the air' between the community and the Mars' but probably not everyone will be so easy to let go of their opinions about them. But what I've also been wondering is if things are cleared and everything, does this mean that Veronica is going to be Ms. Popular again? Does this mean she'll all of a sudden going to be back with the in crowd again?

Comment

Probably not... Veronica won't let "bygones be bygones" as she said this season... and I don't think everyone will be as willing to accept her... the only thing that might change that is who she is dating... however with Duncan's dad in jail things might be rocky in the Kane household... and I'm guessing that if the kids in Neptune crucified Veronica for her Dad's very minor misdeeds, Logan's in for a huge decrease in popularity after his Dad's murder & violence spree. Perhaps Logan and Veronica will have even more in common then a missing mother.

Comment

I hope veronica just continues as is with no major changes, business will be better and that only means more mysteries to solve, but I agree that not everyone will befriend keith and veronica, and it should continue that way, its what makes the show fun K&V against Neptune.

Comment

I totally agree with your point-of-view DesVMars.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎