No announcement yet.

Kieth Mars (possible spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kieth Mars (possible spoilers)

Okay...I know I'm probably WAY off on this one, but what if the killer was Kieth? I mean I know it would be a bad idea but hear me out.
    1. In the last episode, Veronica tells her dad that she couldn't have gotten past this last year if it hadn't been for him, and he said that "if it wasn't for (him) she wouldn't have to get over it"
    2. It says that Veronica will betray someone she loves...and I think it might be Kieth. In the commertial, it shows her holding a gun and telling someone to call the police. That could be Kieth...
    3. On this website (I can't remember it now) it had spoilers for shows and some were true and some were false...the last one said that "Kieth Mars killed Lilly Kane. Maybe it's just a red-herring...
    I don't know. i think waiting this long is causing my mind to make strange predictions. Ignore my rants. Comment because I think I might be losing it.
    Last edited by vodkatonic; 05-09-2005, 12:59 PM.

Ummm...no...

Keith couldn't be the killer. He's too main a part in Veronica's life. If he goes to jail, she's pretty much homeless. It's not like Lianne is stable enough to raise Veronica. Plus, Keith wouldn't have helped Veronica by giving her his files if he did it himself.

Comment

I thought the same thing before but that was mainly because I've pretty much put everyone as the killer.

But I don't think it's Keith. Not possible.

Comment

Okay, I guess you guys are right. i think I'm just loosing it I just cant wait until tomorrow. I don't know what I'm going to do during the summer before the next season starts...

Comment

Kristen at eonline put the spoilers (some false - some true - you guess) out and she already announced that the VM spoiler was false.... aka... Keith Mars did NOT kill Lily Kane... sorry!

Comment

i guess your right. but I still cant wait for the finale tomorrow... i have another theory but thats enough posting for one day

Comment

I think the number one rule of murder, is not to expose the real killer aka yourself.

so that would rule out Keith fairly quickly.

Comment

yeah, why would he still be investigating if Abel Koontz confessed.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎