No announcement yet.

Jake Kane/Lianne Mars

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Kane/Lianne Mars

Ok all.. there have been so many question asked but there is ONE question i would really like the answer to I dont think its been answered yet so if you all have heard something let me know but as far as im concerned noone has even brought the topic up?

Why didnt Veronica's mom and Duncan's dad get married? I mean it is obvious they love each other why not be together even in the episode where it was reveled they were high school sweethearts the old lady said everyone thought they would end up together So What happened to change that? Cause i have a feeling that would answer alot of questions.. Any thourghts?

That's a good question. I keep coming up with theories then realize they couldn't happen so I really have no clue.

Comment

That is a great question - that would be an interesting story line if they both got divorced and got together. Then Veronica sould be step-brother and sister

Comment

I thought they were married and that's why Keith put the add in the paper. To do that one week public notice thing before he could file for divorce.

Comment

Keith and Lianne are married, not Jake and Lianne.

Comment

See i reckon Lianne got knocked up big shame on parents.. left the baby with Jake did a runner and when she aventually came back Jake married Celeste.. and she took Liannes baby in as her own.. hence why Celeste hated her eldest child? Wild theory i know, but would make a good twist!!

Comment

Wait!? So Lilly was Lianne's kid? Hmm, interesting. Not a bad theory but I think Rob Thomas said that Duncan and Lilly were twins. Plus wouldn't Lianne be a bit more upset when Lilly was murdered and she wouldn't just give her up. I don't know...hmm

Comment

ooohhh i didnt hear that they were twins??? where was that said.. well if Lianne did a runner... Jake would have been able to claim abandonment.. and Celeste would have been able to adopt the child.. and if there a powerful family something like that would definetly be covered up at whatever cost. As i said it is a far fetched theory but it would be a good twist.. I mean they just make such a huge thing on Veronica and Lilly looking so much alike..

Comment

I don't think the twin thing was said on the show. There's another thread discussing it because we were wondering how Duncan and Lilly were in the same grade. Someone said that Rob Thomas stated in an interview or something that they were twins. We're not sure though.

Comment

I also thought about Lianne being Lillys mother. But, Veronica & Lilly were like the same age right? so unless they were twins (Lilly & Veronica) that couldn't have happend.

Comment

twins to everyone else.. but what if Jake knocked up both Lianne and Celeste at the same time, and had to maryy one of them...

Comment

hmm didnt think they were twins.. always thourght Lilly was older.. i mean they can still be in the same year she is just older.. even if its only by 10 months..

Comment

They sort of touched on this stuff this season... but they still haven't answered it. I really hope that more is revealed about Lianne Mars. Although I'm not a huge fan of hers... I want to know why she behaves so badly and did so many seemingly crazy things last season.

Comment

About Lilly, RT said in an interview that she was one year older than Duncan, Veronica, and Logan.

Comment

Would it not be better to lock this thread, and direct people to the VM FAQ thread? - Just a suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎