Clark/Lois fan fic requests

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's one called "The future is history" but it's at another SV board, so I can't post the link This one is a crossover mainly with both SV Clois and LnC Clois

Comment

thanx yall ill go check 'em out.

Comment

i was wondering if someone could write a story about clark joining the army so that he could be around lois because lois was going to the same part as him because her father wanted her near his group of soldiers. (I don't want this to be over a period of years but maybe in two months the general sends clark and lois back because he finds out his secret or something) Anyway he grows close to lois and eventually has to use his powers to save one of his fellow troops. And because of how strong the bonds of soldiers are the five or so that see him use his powers make a pact to never tell his secret. if you have any questions just ask sorry if it is a little confusing.

Comment

supermanly I have thought about it too, Clark in a army or something like that, it could be a good fic, i even thought of writing it but my English isn't so good

Comment

I would love to read a first kiss fanfic of Clark and Lois. But something that could actually happen in Smallville. Like i don't know um Chloe dies and Clark blames himself for it. Lois comes to the loft and tells him it's not his fault and starts to concel him. They hug crying over the fact of Chloe and then before you know it...they give each other a sweet innocent kiss. Something like that would be very cool to read.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EverSmallville
              I actually just got an idea for a fic that I wouldn't mind writing. Would there be any interest in a fic of Lois running into Red K Clark during that three month span from Exodus to Exile?
              I know this was posted months ago, but i've only just found it

If you don't mind adult SV fiction, i wrote a fic a while back (like over 18 months ago but posted it when the Adult Fan Fic forum opened) called "Secret" that may be what you're looking for. It is NC-17 so be warned...

It's somewhere in the Adult Fan Fic forum if you're interested enough

Comment

Originally posted by 3ApplesTall
                I was listening to the radio and oddly enough a country song gave me an idea for a Clois fic.
                The song 'Bless the Broken Road' by Rascal Flatts seems so fitting for Lois and Clark.
                I was thinking it'd be a fic into SV S5 or S6. The song just makes me think of Lois perspective oddly enough.
                If you think about all she went through in S4 (even though Clark went through a lot too) Lois went through a lot to have the relationship that she does with Clark presently.

I'm not suggesting that it be a song fic, just that the song be the inspiration for the story and even included, just not the sole focus.

Just an idea that I'm hoping someone will attempt, as my fic writing capabilities are nill.
                I'm writing a fic a lot like this idea. The song fits perfectly with it to. It's called "Lois' Little Secret", check it out.
                Last edited by Red-Kryptonite1025; 12-12-2005, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Has anyone ever thought to do a Smallville/Desperate Housewives fic???? Lol... Clark would be a WAY hotter plumber.

Comment

Has anyone done one where Lois and Lana duke it out over their feelings about Clark, cuz that would be interesting.

Comment

musicbrat_0901 that would be interesting!

Hello Clois Fans

So i am here to tell ya about my story entitled ~Lights Keep on Shining~

It is a continuation/sequel of my story ~Peanut~ which is in the Chlark Section

So i hope you will check them out

Audrey
                      a.k.a
                      "Prunk"
                      "Peanut"

Comment

I just posted a Clois one-shot in the Adult section called "Pleasure and Pain." It deals with Lois and Clark's grief after Reckoning.

Comment

Challenge - Drinking Contest

Clark once mentioned that he is unaffected by Alcohol, and Lois is very proud of her ability to out drink everybody else (Russian generals, British brigadiers, etc), so write a fanfic in which Chloe puts one over on her cousin by convincing Lois to challenge Clark to a drinking contest, and the aftermath, remember Clark should stay perfectly sober!. PS Chloe should be around for the contest as witness and she should have her Camera!

OK had a go at this one myself you can find my attemt over at
                          Humbling Lane (Or the Drinking Contest) [OneShot]
                          Last edited by neildingley; 01-03-2007, 07:46 PM.

Comment

hey that challenge sounds pretty good to me! nOW WE JUST NEED SOMEONE to write sumthing about it....

Comment

That would be AMAZING!!!! What if they had a bet going or something? Like if Clark wins, Lois has to (fill in the blank) and vice versa...

Comment

Originally posted by luckykentcharm21
                                I know what us Clois fans need... A switch bodies fic, like Lois and Clark switch... because Clana have one and Lana/chloe have one...I know it's kind of boring but think of all the banter and Cloisness we could have. Well it's up to whoever wants to write it. Wow this is like my longest post ever!!!!
                                That's really weird. I've been writing just such a story over the past month, and just recently started posting chapters here. And here I find that someone's requested it.

Anyway, it's called "Transfer", and the first couple of chapters are up in this section. Go check it out if you're still interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎