Clark/Lois fan fic requests

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was listening to the radio and oddly enough a country song gave me an idea for a Clois fic.
    The song 'Bless the Broken Road' by Rascal Flatts seems so fitting for Lois and Clark.
    I was thinking it'd be a fic into SV S5 or S6. The song just makes me think of Lois perspective oddly enough.
    If you think about all she went through in S4 (even though Clark went through a lot too) Lois went through a lot to have the relationship that she does with Clark presently.

I'm not suggesting that it be a song fic, just that the song be the inspiration for the story and even included, just not the sole focus.

Just an idea that I'm hoping someone will attempt, as my fic writing capabilities are nill.

Comment

loislane123 on the first page you mentioned a story about halloween. I'd like to try writing it if no one else has yet. Let me know if anyone else has wrote something about it yet

Comment

sorry clarknlois but I think that I might have to stop posting on my Boy of Steel thread that you gave me an idea for I don't think that it's getting enough attention in the General Action Adventure forum so if it doesn't get some posts in the next month I think I might change the story and put it in a more popular section.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirstar
          That would rock!! I may try it some time if no one else does.
          so how is it coming along??? I can't wait for it

Comment

hey there was a really good story, but i cant seem to find it again....Lois and Clark are really deep in love. And Lex has Lois come to his office and he says that if Lois dosn't break up with Clark, and is with Lex, Then lex will use the green stones against him,and make him weak, and strap him to a bed, and make clark watch lois suffer or something like that. I dont know, it was REALLY good though, but i cant find it.........If anyone could just tell me the title that would be awesome! thanks!

Comment

To Mals - That may have been Darkness by pixiedust. It's a good one, .

Comment

the fan fic idea of putting Clark and Lois in a room together is intriguing ...

though I usually write Chlark fics, that idea might force me to stretch my usual writing and attempt it. It's a cool challenge.

I'll have to think about it ... :-) ...

Comment

4-ever smallville, yes that is it. thanks for helping me!
                  ~mals~

Comment

3Apples tall- I've heard that song and wondered the same exact thing before. I wrote a fan fic, and it is a song fic, but its not completly based on the song. Since you were the one to bring it up, i would like you to see it before i post it. I'll see if theres any way i can e-mail it to you or something. Tell me what you think. Im open to any critisium. If you don't like it, I won't post it, because its for you!

Comment

okay guys I'm back with another request.... I was just listening to 'you and me' by lifehouse, I thought it would be awesome if somone wrote a song-fic using that song

Comment

i might attempt it

Comment

awesome

Comment

luckykentcharm21, i did it! its not that good though, but its my first song/fan fic. I hope you like it! give me some feed back. Its called "It's You and Me" kk well ttyl, and let me know if u like it!
                            ~mals~

Comment

Originally posted by Mals
                              luckykentcharm21, i did it! its not that good though, but its my first song/fan fic. I hope you like it! give me some feed back. Its called "It's You and Me" kk well ttyl, and let me know if u like it!
                              ~mals~
                              Well I didn't like it......... I loved it

Comment

i was wondering if anyone could write about clark and kal-el being twins and both falling in love with lois. the rest is up to...whoever

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎