This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to read a fic like that. I'm addicted to Kal and Lois fics

Comment

4EverSmallville - I actually just finished writing a story with that basic plot. (Great minds think alike!) I've been wrestling with it for a month or so. I would love to read your take on that premise, though.

Comment

I don't think I'll post mine, it would be rather strange with two stories of the same general idea floating around out there.

Comment

I know what us Clois fans need... A switch bodies fic, like Lois and Clark switch... because Clana have one and Lana/chloe have one...I know it's kind of boring but think of all the banter and Cloisness we could have. Well it's up to whoever wants to write it. Wow this is like my longest post ever!!!!

Comment

Can anybody else write kal n lois fic?!!!

Comment

Anything in mind?

I have one written similar to SuperGeek's where Lois runs into Clark during that three month span where he's in Metropolis. If you want, I can post it, if that's alright with SuperGeek since she does have one where Lois and Kal run into each other.
              Last edited by 4EverSmallville; 06-20-2005, 09:43 PM.

Comment

I'll try n ask her but where did she post her fic? The "Great mind think alike" or something coz I cant find it!

Comment

I don't think that's what it was called, lol. Just look for threads by SuperGeek.

It's in the Clark-Lois fanfiction section.

Comment

I just read it, it was a good beginning but she never finished it. Can u pz post ur fic 4eversmallville? or if u want, send it 2 me!! HA

Comment

Originally posted by luckykentcharm21
                      I know what us Clois fans need... A switch bodies fic, like Lois and Clark switch... because Clana have one and Lana/chloe have one...I know it's kind of boring but think of all the banter and Cloisness we could have. Well it's up to whoever wants to write it. Wow this is like my longest post ever!!!!
                      That would rock!! I may try it some time if no one else does.

Comment

All the fics are sooo great but I need NEW ones!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4EverSmallville
                          I have one written similar to SuperGeek's where Lois runs into Clark during that three month span where he's in Metropolis. If you want, I can post it, if that's alright with SuperGeek since she does have one where Lois and Kal run into each other.
                          I don't mind at all! I'd love to read your version of it.

Comment

Hey 4eversmallville, she said she doesnt mind!! SO, where's the fic?!^_^!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirstar
                              That would rock!! I may try it some time if no one else does.

I don't think anyone is going to... So go for it! I want to see what you come up with

Comment

oooooooooooo clarknlois you gave me an idea for my fic there is a bat in my soup i'll let you know when red k comes into play.

thx for inspiration i think my fans will like the new plot twist
                                and i'll give you a special thx on my thread!

oh and i don't think it will be in play for a while so bear with me!

thx again i'll mention you on my is there a bat in my supe thread

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎