Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarkoholic
    I think mines pretty original, don't you?

Yeah I'll make an avie for anyone too. I can make VM screen caps so if you want a VM one let me know. (or SV or whatever)
    yours is. I am guessing you made it because I haven't seen it any where else. Its good by the way

Comment

Thanks.

Yes I did make it.

Comment

Re: Re: Howdy Ya'all!

Originally posted by CLARK&VERONICASBFF
        I'd hate for us to get off on the wrong foot but Buffy and Angel forever!
        I'm a Buffy/Angel girl as well. Just had to lend my support.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticlies
          hey guys I have a weird proposition...sinse were all new to each other here....I was thinking if people can choose more original avatars, so we can tell who is who better, because honestly I horrible with names at first.

If anyone would like an avatar just PM
          Yeah, I think i'll stick with the picture of me...

Comment

Me

Liz here from NOrthern Cali...I'm 24 turning 25 on Friday the 13th.......

Anyways........I am so hook on the show, I use to watch One Tree Hill, but I stop watching it to watch "Veronica Mars".......I just love the show, specially the Veronica/Logan thing........

Glad to be here..........

If anyone wants to chat anything on VM please IM me on Yahoo messenger "neilliza"............

Liz

Comment

My screen name is Telly, which is close to my real name. I had to find a place where people didnt make fun of me for like VM! all my co-workers make fun..but I think I have been able to get them to like even if they dont want to admit it. I am 25, and I live in Miami

Comment

Welcome Liz and Telly!

Comment

Hello All! My name is Jenna, and I will be 30 next week, married, live in Southern California (sson to be Virginia) and I am a huge VM fan.

I have watched Veronica Mars from the very first episode. I wasn't sure if I liked the show at first, but I was still hooked. (Couldn't believe a new series would start off with flashbacks of a drugging and rape of the main character, as well as the murder of her best friend!) Anyhow, started off edgy, and has just continued fantastically. Plus, very few tv shows have ever made me feel giddy, ill, excited and devastated in the same episode... more than once!

To give you an idea of my other tastes in tv - I really loved Dead Like Me, and I regularly watch CSI(s), Law & Order(s), Joan of Arcadia. Veronica Mars is by far my favorite right now, though.

Comment

Welcome Jenna.

There seems to have been a surge in new members recently. That can only be a good thing.

Comment

I would have to agree with you! I had no idea these fanboards existed until... I came looking after watching "Weapons of Class Destruction", I think. I think that might have been where I switched gears from avid watcher to rabid fan!

Comment

Message Boards are so much fun!

Welcome Jenna and anyone else I missed!!

Comment

Hi everyone, my name is Amanda. I'm 23 and live in SoCal (Southern California).

I found/joined the site after watching "Weapons of Class Destruction". I too have been hooked on the shows since the first episode.

I have been a LoVe shipper since before there was a ship.

As for other TV interests, I love Battlestar Galactica (Old & New) - Stargate SG-1 - Enterprise - CSI: Miami - Gilmore Girls - Numbers, and some others.

Buffy is an alltime favorite of mine, but right now VM is my favorite show on the air!!!!

By the way I was and am a Spuffy shipper.

Comment

i'm mel a.k.a keaton11. i've watched the show since the 3rd episode and it has quickly become my mustseetv to watch. it is probably my favourite show (was alias, which i still love, but it has lost some of its oomph which i find in vm now). my emotions completely run the gamut during each episode. by the way logans_love, buffy was my favourite show, as well, but i loved angel with buffy, even though i did enjoy spike! here's hopin' veronica (complete with logan) sticks around for a long time!!

Comment

Am Samantha, Im 17 and I started watching Veronica Mars but watched it whenever I remembered it was on, but now I watch religiously every wk. Cant miss a wk of it!

My fave shows right at the moment are The OC and Veronica Mars. The only shows I watch religiously every wk, and feel like I know the characters. And yes, talk to friends like we know them personally. Hey..its great

Comment

Welcome one, and all.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎