VM Board Introduce Yourself Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey,im new. i live in Australia and am currently watching the end of season 2. i luv VM, it's the best show ever. I'm joined to sooo many Vm sitesit's not funny!!

Comment

• hi my name is leah, im in perth australia, im turning 15 on the 30th of december, the next vm ep in aus airing is 3.5, yet i know what happens to the last ep! i am a MAJOR TV ADDICT but i would honestly give up every tv show i watch for vm any day!

Comment

• Hi Leah! Welcome to the boards. I'm Kristin and I live in Oregon, USA. I feel the same way about VM.

Comment

• First of, I'll explain my screen name: I was (and still am to some degree) an extremely massive over the top Fleetwood Mac fan but i also like Punk/NoWave in equal doses. To combine the love of both I came up with Stevie Nixed, a slight re-interpretation of Stevie Nicks' name. Nixed seemed so NY Punk. :-)

Secondly, my real name is Nathalie, I live WAY OVER THE OTHER side of the big ole pond, namely Europe. Hence why I sometimes ask stupid questions, like what cellphone does she use in S2. (I know now, a sidekick, we don't have'em here.)

I'm probably ancient by VM forum standards,namely 33 years old. :-)

My hobbies used to be music and music writing, but now I tend to focus on VM, knitting, my baby, my second unborn baby (for October!), reading,...

My favourite show ever is probably Buffy. I tend to overanalyze this show (and VM). My husband sometimes rolls his eyes and yells STOP when I'm on a roll. What can I say, read a bit too much po-mo/philosophical/psychology/pop cult books and hence I tend to see too much (?) into these shows.

Confession time: Logan is phunky hunky. hah!
          Last edited by stevienixed; 07-16-2007, 04:54 AM.

Comment

• No one is too old to enjoy Veronica Mars! Hey what zip code are going to shoot that kid out in? Cause it's important. (VM reference...don't answer that )

Welcome to the boards!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chloe fan1988
              No one is too old to enjoy Veronica Mars! Hey what zip code are going to shoot that kid out in? Cause it's important. (VM reference...don't answer that )
              rofl. She (or he, not sure yet) won't be an 09er, that's for sure. :-)

Comment

• I actually never saw VM when it was on tv. I heard a lot of good things about it and I like Kristen Bell, so I just started watching the dvds. I'm about 5 episodes into the 1st season. It took a while to get into, but I think its getting better. They pack so much action into each episode, I have to go back and rewatch parts to get all of it. I look forward to finding out all the mysteries they have set up in the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎