No announcement yet.

Episode 1.20: M.A.D.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 1.20: M.A.D.

I figured i'd do this now, cause although im gonna be online later, im busy.

Getting close to the end now people!

This episode introduces "Beaver" which, presumably is who "Leave it to Beaver" finale title refers to.

What do you expect from this episode/what did you think of this episode?
    Best. Episode. Ever.
    0%
    Great!
    0%
    It was good, yeah... nothing special though.
    0%
    Bad.
    0%
    Worst. Episode. Ever.
    0%

Re: M.a.d

Originally posted by NewAgeJesus

This episode introduces "Beaver" which, presumably is who "Leave it to Beaver" finale title refers to.
    Finale!

Yay for M.A.D! I'll be back!

*runs off to watch*

Comment

*currently watching it....its really good*

at the beginning I was started to think that maybe its not Logan who is using Veronica but it is Veronica that is using him. but near the middle I am started to find that she probably does have real feelings for him.

-hey isn’t that guy that Carmen and Veronica used to help set up her boyfriend from 'Strange Days at Blake Holsey High'( a secret show I used to love to watch)....just found out his name Robert Clark, I was right, and apparently at Tvtome the actor that plays his father was born in 1900.lol

-I can't help but shake the feeling, that Logan did it.

--------------------------------
      Edited: after watching it

great episode....Logan...Logan...Logan how could you. Anyway I wasn't to surprised.....but from the previews its seems that not only will Veronica know who raped her.....but I have a strange feeling, that it may have been a more then one person party. I think it was planned, and executed by more then one guy.

come back with more thoughts

now I don't think Logan did it, to much things point at him, its becoming like the case with Duncan. Either the producers are smart, are they dedicated each episode for someone so we wouldn't know.
      Last edited by Mysticlies; 04-26-2005, 07:03 PM.

Comment

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! Bad Logan, BAD!

Well, I'm not surprised that he was the one who provided the GHB but I still don't think he's the one who gave it to her.

So onto the epi. Great. But I was expecting a lot more. I'm disappointed that there wasn't much Lilly stuff. Oh well, I guess the next two weeks will give us all of that. So how about the kissing? HOT HOT HOT!! Geeze that bathroom scene rocked! I completely love them together and I'm SOO glad that he wants to date her openly. I don't think he's playing her but I have a feeling next week is going to put a damper on their relationship Phooey!

Again, ENOUGH with the mystery of the week. Luckily we won't have any more of that and actually, I guess this week's 'mystery' had point to it because of the info V found out at the end.

Oh and Clarance Wiedman. I hate him!! What a jerk! I just hope this doesn't ruin Keith and Angie's??(I forget her name) relationship. I really like them as a couple and it's fun when V and Wallace talk about it. I do wish though that Wallace would get more screen time. This epi makes me wonder if she's going to loose her job and move away. Wallace hasn't been getting much screen time and I'm wondering if they're going to not have him back next year. I hope that's not the case. I love Wallace!

Overall, I give this Epi a 8 out of 10 again. It was good but not as good as I was expecting.

Next week looks totally amazing!! Can't wait!

Comment

I know I can't wait till next week, like I already wrote, I have some predictions.

Hey clarkoholic, I was talking to someone over the Kryptonite culture section, and he said that they film Logan's house at his house. that is so cool they Film Veronica Mars over his friends house.
          Last edited by Mysticlies; 04-26-2005, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I loved it! Every week it gets better and better.

I missed Wallace too. Need more Wallace!!!

What about Weevil? He was great, Bad boy with a big heart.

Comment

I actually felt bad for Logan in the end. That seemed like such a nice day that he had planned. I was also surprised that she didn't show up and confront him.

There are some real slimeballs at that school.

And another thing. Wallace seems to be really upset about his mom and DaddyMars. I mean REALLY upset. I don't think there was one smile on his face this week. He has also become more of a background character in this episode.

To Aaron Echolls. What is up with this guy?! He has become this kind of reformed sinner. First he is trying to better himself through taking classes, and now he was being really cool about Veronica and Logan smooching on his couch, and seemed to genuinely care about his son's well being when he was driving Veronica home.

Just a few thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticlies

Hey clarkoholic, I was talking to someone over the Kryptonite culture section, and he said that they film Logan's house at his house. that is so cool they Film Veronica Mars over his friends house.
                Hey that's awesome! Lucky him!

Yeah I actually felt bad for Logan at the end too. He seems to really like V and had such a sweet day planned. I expected her to show up and rip him a new one. But I guess that will be next week!

Comment

I know what you mean about Logan. I felt so bad for him, it looked like he was planning a romantic trip: but on the other hand I'm surpised Veronica didn't go there just to slap him upside the head.

I for one think Logan really cares about Veronica

P.S. I think Aaron has been body snatched cause he's being really cool with every thing
                  Last edited by dizzy; 04-26-2005, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Yeah, and I almost got a creepy vibe from Aaron too. When they were in the car. Maybe it's just me but it was weird.

Comment

...I hate you all.

Comment

Originally posted by NewAgeJesus
                        ...I hate you all.
                        Why?

Comment

I have my reasons.

Comment

We love you !! Come on guys Big group hug!

Comment

Originally posted by dizzy
                              We love you !! Come on guys Big group hug!
                              hahaha.

Aww, how can i refuse that?...

*joins the group hug*..

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍