Smallville Storyboard! (Round Robin)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Clark freaked out and ran to the FOS where Jor-El told him "You have a destiny you must fulfill." Clark, annoyed that so many people were trying to tell him what to do, replied.....

Comment

...Annoyed that so many people were trying to tell him what to do, replied, "My destiny will be what I make it!" Given the weird events of the day, Clark flew into a rage and raised a powerful fist, ready to smash and destroy The Fortress' crystal control deck...

Comment

....Clark flew into a rage and raised a powerful fist, ready to smash and destroy the Fortress' crystal control deck and show that Jor-El a thing or two! However, a second before the fist connected with the control deck, there was a bright flash of multicolored light with Jor-El saying, "You're the winner!" Clark was once again confused and he...

Comment

Clark was once again confused and he watched in silence as a huge crystal opened and a clothless Kara came out of it. Her eyes were closed and opened the moment she had stepped from her cryogetic place. Of course she didn't know Clark was her cousin, but smiled at his reaction...
          Last edited by lauraforever; 02-16-2008, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Kara suddenly started transforming... and turned into Poison Ivy, played by Lucy Lawless... who said that she would be the Mainvillian of this story.
            "Don't you belong in the Gotham City television series?" Clark asks.
            Poison Ivy pulls out a sharp Kryptonite Dagger, and replies...

Comment

Poison Ivy pulls out a sharp Kryptonite dagger, and replies; "I still can't believe it's not butter!"
              So Clark laughs hysterically and burns her to death with his heat vision before going on a murderous rampage in...

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎