Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Dwarf

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hee! Love it, Hartski. But personally I would have gone with the 'I'm gonna eat ya little fishie!' song. But that's just because it's a defining moment of The Cat, for me.

Comment

HA HA HA!!!!!!! My brother was singing that for days after we watched it. That was SO funny!

Comment

"How'm I lookin'? Goooood! How'm I lookin' now? STILL good!"

My brother went as Cat to help with a PBS fund-raising drive once. But as he's as white as Al Gore and not quite slender, it wasn't a very convincing likeness.

Disturbingly, he ended up dating a white female Cat from the same fund-raiser. It was worse than when Dog wanted to take turns sniffing butts.

Comment

I totally forgot about the fishy song! I just used the first quote that I found. The cat was the ultimate Space Pimp!

Comment

Any of you got the DVD's?

Comment

Whoa, bringing the dead thread back to life!!

What we need now, is Ace Rimmer!

Comment

I brought it back because you are only allowed on thread per show.

Comment

I've been partying pretty hard on the weekends the last couple of years, so I don't know if Red Dwarf is even shown on PBS anymore.

I'll have to check it out this Saturday.

Comment

In England it's shown almost everyday

Comment

Re: The Red Dwarf Thread

Originally posted by HuffyTheCampfireSlayer
                      Here you go, Teen Chef. Now we can all talk about Red Dwarf all we like. I know there are other fans of the show on the board.
                      I wonder what makes you say that

Comment

What you're favorite ep.?

(Mines Better than life from Series 2.)

Comment

Look's like the movies a least 1 year away (From filming) or maybe never.

because Craig Charles has signed up for Corriation Street (UK soap) for 6 months possibly longer.

Comment

New Red Dwarf!

Any Red Dwarf fans out there? We're getting the first part of Red Dwarf: Back to Earth in the UK tonight. It's been a long time since we've had anything new, so it's good to see it back.

Comment

There's actually already a thread - http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3323

But I'm sure they'll merge them. Anyway, not impressed so far. We've waited nine years for this? Seems a little forced, and missing the laughter track. Still, two and a half episodes to go...

Comment

Thanks for the link, I didn't look that far back.

Usually I have a moan about laughter tracks but I'm noticing its absense in this episode a bit too much. Not particularly impressed with having adverts in RD either, feels a bit weird.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

There's quite a bit of obvious CGI going on too
                                Last edited by amalie; 04-10-2009, 01:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎