No announcement yet.

Episode 1.18: Weapons of Class Destruction

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 1.18: Weapons of Class Destruction

4 more to go, what did you think of this weeks?
    BEST. EPISODE. EVER.
    0%
    Great!
    0%
    Pretty Good, Nothing Special
    0%
    BAD!
    0%
    Worst. EVER!
    0%

It was good, not great, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it.

Comment

I really liked the episode. It jumped around a bit which got confusing at times but the scene with Duncan yelling at Veronica was awesome. It really makes me wonder if he killed Lilly and I can't wait until the finally.

And I totally did not see the kiss between Logan and Veronica coming. Took me by a total surprise but I think they'd make an interesting couple and it'd be interesting to see what everyone else would say, especially Duncan.

Comment

The kiss totally caught me off guard. It was good though. I think they make a good couple.

I really liked the episode, even though we didn't really find out anything new.

I liked that they went forward with that story even though there would be consequences. That teacher really sacrificed herself.

Comment

Well, i voted "pretty good"..

I really like Joey Lauren Adams, as an actress.. it was nice to see her in the show, and the ending was cool.

Totally didn't by Johnathan Taylor Thomas as an "agent"...

I knew about the kiss, so i half expected it, as far as the storyline though, it seemed kinda abrupt.

Anyways, roll on next week!

Comment

I thought it was pretty good. I'm kind of new to the whole Veronica Mars thing, but I really enjoy the show. I also knew the kiss was coming, but I'm not too big on Veronica and Logan yet.
            I'm curious as to what Logan's real motivations were for telling Duncan that Veronica had files about Lilly's murder. IMO He had to know how much that would bother Duncan that Veronica possibly thought that he was the one who killed Lilly. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, who knows.

Logan also broke the "guy code" a little by kissing Veronica, and it looks as though from the previews things might heat up a little more between them. I'm not sure if Duncan's still in love with Veronica but he definitely has feelings for her so I'm curious to see what the reaction will be when he finds out.

I'm hoping that next week we'll get closer to finding out who most likely killed Lilly and who actually raped Veronica. I have my suspicions for both, but I'm sure they're just going to throw a big curveball.

Comment

After last night's ep, I'm really wondering who killed Lilly. Week by week, it seems that things are starting to point to Duncan but I don't think it is that obvious. It's probably going to be someone we haven't even heard of. hehe Okay, I was thrown when Keith said that he was dating Wallace's mom. I didn't read that in the spoilers. I already knew about the Veronica and Logan kiss but it was cool to actually see it instead of read it. Hmmm...I guess she really made an impression on him in her soccer uniform. (The wrath of Con) Duncan will probably not like it when he finds out but meh, he is with Meg. He'll get over it. I really like how these last eps are coming together. I can't wait until the season finale but then there will be reruns all summer. I hope that some dvd's are going to come out.

Comment

Does anyone know what the song was that was playing during the kiss and who sings it?

I also didn't buy Jonathan Taylor Thomas as an undercover agent.

Comment

OMG! I thought it was an amazing episode!

I agree, JTT (lol, gosh I haven't said JTT in years) wasn't convincing as an undercover agent. And what was up with his hair?? Ick!

I stand by my previous comments....I still don't think Duncan did it. This episode majorly pointed the proverbial finger at him. Here's my current theory on why Duncan fled. We hear Veronica in the beginning of the episode tell how exactly how someone could disappear if they wanted to. He finds out about her files and gets in the fight with Veronica. He begins to think about the possibility that he may have killed his sister. He freaks out because Veronica is on his trail and honestly doens't know if he killed her or not so he decides to run. He thinks that eventually the truth might come out and thinks that he may have done it. But I don't think he did. I think someone else did and fled before he got home. He got home and found her, panicked and his parents come home and find him with blood on his clothes. (read full theory in the "Who Killed Lilly Kane" speculation thread).

So Anyway. That's my theory on that. Now, onto better things.

THE KISS!! EEK!!! OMG that was amazing! I knew it was coming because I read a spoiler but it was so exciting. It was so much more exciting and hot ( ) than I thought it was going to be. The chemistry between those two is brilliant! I can't wait for them to get together....I just know it's going to happen! I can feel it!

The whole undercover cop/bomb plot line was okay and interesting enough but the kiss and the Duncan thing is what made this episode awesome for me.

*Two thumbs way up*

Comment

The Kiss

I was so excited about the kiss. It turned out even better than I thought. The music and the camera shots made the whole mood great too.

Brilliant, IMO!

What do you all think? Great kiss, huh? Do you guys want Veronica and Logan to get together?

Thoughts at all?

Comment

I think the main reason I don't see "JTT" as the undercover agent is because he will always be Brad's YOUNGER brother from Home Improvement... and since "Brad" is still in highschool with Veronica...

Comment

It was a very HOT scene and definately will make the rest of the episodes interesting.

I'm not sure yet if I want to see Veronica and Logan together but it will be fun to watch how their going to react around one another. It would be cool to have them together but I kind of liked the anamosity between them. I guess I'll need more episodes to decide how I really feel about the whole thing.

Comment

Hi! I voted that the kiss was hot! I have been waiting for this kiss forever!

Comment

Veronica, I love your avatar! That part made me cry!

I'm in the process of making an avatar of the kiss!! I'll probably use it but I'll post it here too so you guys can see it!

Comment

~*hjkuzcotopia*~The song is Momentary Thing by Something Happens.
                              Last edited by Veronica; 04-14-2005, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎