Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will & Grace (NBC)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i know... last night was the ep where jack is one of jennifer lopez's back up dancers, it is sooo funny!

Comment

I love that one!!!!! He's like," I'm going to be on tour with JLo!!!

He's hilarious!

Comment

lol and will getting all star struck *screams* i love you j.lo!!! waiting 4 tonight!!!

LOL

and jack "oh my god jennifer lopez.... ill worship u in a minute"

Comment

I've never seen that ep all the way through, I also gotta leave or study or something, but doesn't the guy from Arrested Development and Jack have a dance off?

Comment

karen (to jack): "are u thinking what im thinking??"
            jack "r u thinking what it would be like 4 spiderman 2 spray his web on you"??
            karen... "wow thats just freaky"

LOL

Comment

Queen Sarah, please don't type in teenie speak. "You" only has 2 more letters than "u." We require that you at least ATTEMPT to make posts with punctuation and capitalization. Please read the rules before making any more posts.

I'm also changing the title of this thread because QS also didnt' read the rule about just titling them with the show names and no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the end.

Ish.

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPenny
                Queen Sarah, please don't type in teenie speak. "You" only has 2 more letters than "u." We require that you at least ATTEMPT to make posts with punctuation and capitalization. Please read the rules before making any more posts.

I'm also changing the title of this thread because QS also didnt' read the rule about just titling them with the show names and no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the end.

Ish.
                is that seriously a rule? because i just read the rules again and... i didnt see anything about that....

and p.s. im not a teenager so i dont write in "teenie speak" it was just easier.

p.p.s i saw the one about the !!!!'s and i do apologise for that but i honestly dont see the problem in shortening words. seriously.
                Last edited by Queen_Sarah; 04-10-2005, 12:38 AM.

Comment

It's not a written down rule I don't think it's just a understood one. Teenie speak, text speak, chat speak whatever you want to call it is evil.

And you might not be a teen but when you type like that you look like one. No wait that mean to teens. Rather you look like you were dropped on your head as a child.

It might be easier for you but you're giving other people headaches and making your self look stupid.

When you're online we don't know you. You could have an IQ of 200 but all we have to go on is your posts and from your posts I'd have to say you were a annoying, dumb, 14 year old! (Check out my web site, the rant section for more on this subject since it'd take up this whole page and be even more Off Topic!)

Oh and ProudPenny? *falls to her knees worshiping* Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is one of the only places I can come and know I'll find very little to no teenie speak!

Ahem now that I've ranted and been horribly Off Topic.... I love Will and Grace! Just insane funny. And yes Jack and Karen are great!

How about that one where the town was trying to get Will and Jack to stay? "Gay's don't go home!" Oh god that was too funny!
                  Last edited by Dru; 04-10-2005, 06:33 PM.

Comment

i heard today that this season (7) is gonna be the last one.... but they trying for a eighth one! i hope so....

Comment

The show returns TONIGHT!

Comment

That's the ending?!!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡