Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody!

I've written a short one-page fic (rated G) that I'm hoping someone can beta soon. Preferably someone who loves grammar and knows what to look for in that area.

Please PM me if you're willing!

Comment

I need a Beta, it is a VERY epic fanfic, it's Clark-centric telling the story of how season 7 could go or should go or whatever.

it has some romance, but it's more about getting clark down his path to adulthood and all that stuff.

if your interested PM me. thanks

Comment

How can we get Clark into the tights? Beta readers needed.

Action, some humor. PG - nothing more than you'd see on the show.

I've just finished a new story, about 10,000 words (26 pages). The basic question I'm investigating is: how can you get a shy, somewhat self-conscious guy like Clark to be willing to put on bright blue tights and fly around in public?

It is set in Metropolis, post-Clark's training, obviously pre-Superman as an official entity, though I do have him working at the Daily Planet and dating Lois.

This is only my second Superman story, and the first time I've attempted action scenes.

While any editing suggestions are of course welcome, I am more interested in feedback about my characterization and plot points. My husband gives good general feedback, but he doesn't watch the show.

Please PM me if you are willing to read for me. Feedback within a week would be appreciated. bklvr

Comment

Hey, I was looking if I could get a beta reader. I used to have one but she's currently going through some personal problems and obviously isn't in the mood to beta read my fic. I need someone to beta read my Secret Life Series, which is an old romance fic in the adult section. It's basically a fic about the secret romantic/sexual relationship between Chloe and Lana, written in the format of deleted scenes that start from mid season 2 and end at the end of season 3. I have sort of abadoned the fic for a few years and have only finished a new chapter now. I want someone to help me beta read the old chapters as well as the new one so I can repost all of it.

I'm not looking for much, mostly just a grammar check because English isn't my first language and though I do ok, I still have some minor problems with tenses, past, present and future and all that stuff which doesn't exist in my native tongue. Anyway please PM me if you're interested.
          Last edited by Daddylion; 02-15-2008, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Would someone like to Beta read a NC-17 Chark (approx 1500 words) for me? I will publish at a later date.

Please PM if you're interested.

Thanks!

Comment

Anyone willing?

If anyone is up for it, I'm writing a multi-chapter fic called 'Redefining Destiny' at the moment;

The oncoming Lois drought makes me sad. So I thought I'd cheer myself up by starting to write a complicated - and likely long - fic. What can I say? I'm a masochist.

Anyways, here's the specs.

Title: Redefining Destiny
              Rating: T
              Pairings: Eventual Clois, Lois/Bruce, Chloe/OC
              Summary: *Sort of Spoilers* (It's an AU escapade based on how I want to intepret spoilers)

When Doomsday wrecks havoc on the Chimmy wedding guests, a certain brunette reporter is cut down in her prime. Just the latest in a series of events which were never supposed to occur, Clark realises his world is spinning out of control, but finds solace in the assurances of some new friends, who promise that they can rectify the situation. Of course they don't mention that, in doing so, everyone that Clark cares for will be changed forever. And not all for the better.

Oh, and just to make it even harder for myself, I decided to make some vids to go along with it. Not sure whether or not you'd call them teasers, I intend to make one of these for every 'act' of the story. So, here's the first one, it's really short.

Redefining Destiny: Relapse - Teaser 1

I'd love someone to look over it before I start posting, and you know beat me over the head with a stick when I start procrastinating instead of updating.

Comment

I need a beta for my clois fic: The Dark Side of the Sun

This story is dark and will have a lot of fics. It centers around clois, but it starts off with brois (bruce/Lois); it's also a future fic.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

----- Added 42 Seconds later -----

Fic Link:
                Last edited by fuchsiaRose; 12-05-2008, 04:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Edit: Beta found, thanks!
                  Last edited by Seersha; 06-19-2009, 09:16 PM.

Comment

- DeVoe
                    - Grammar, word placement/conventions of writing, and characterization (I think? )
                    - I'm happy to beta anything Chlarky or Cloisy. Adult is fine. Stories involving pregnancy/kids, heavy Clana, or heavy Lex in just about any relationship are things I should avoid.

I'm also looking for someone who wants to beta any or all of my stories. My current method of grabbing a friend, handing them a DVD and saying "Watch this episode then read this story and tell me what you think" isn't quite working . I pretty much write romantic Clois and friendship Chlark, both novella-type serialized stories and one-shots, and I think my biggest weakness is plot development. A lot of my stuff is adult, so 18+ only please. I love extensive constructive criticism, so people should feel free to really let me have it . I've currently got a 1-shot Chlark friendship futurefic thats about three pages long, and two longer adult Clois stories in the works (although my muses are kind of stagnating on one of them). Send me a PM if you're interested!

Comment

hey all, I need some beta help. I've written a few things before but they seem very immature. I have a problem in that I know where I want to go but don't have the patience to get there. I'm never sure if the situation is fleshed out enough, or if the format is appropriate.

I need a beta who is will be able to help me slow down my telling and keep me going as a writer. I've got two full pages done, effectively the opening scene, but that's it for now. Anyone willing to help?

Comment

i have been writing this clois fanfic on and off the past few weeks that starts at bride and goes from there. its my first attempt at a fanfic and was hoping to get some constructive criticism or input from some of the vets on the board. pm me if interested and thanks in advance

Comment

need someone 2 beta the rest of my story
                          posted first part and now need help

Comment

need help determining rating for fic scene

I need to make sure this section of my fic is okay to be posted in the regular thread vs. the adult thread. I already posted an adult version iin the adult forum but my younger readers have requested a PG13 version & so I have edited the crap out of it and I'm eager to post it - could someone please PM asap so I can have it proofread to make sure the PG13 rating is appropriate - thanks

fic info: chlark AU post episode 7-01, 1050 words.

edit: wow - obviously no actually reads this thread so nevermind - i asked some other prolific k-site authors & they told me it should be okay so i posted it - at least i have this post on record to prove I asked for help and I PM two moderators who never got back to me - so i did my due diligence.
                            Last edited by Marfeic2011; 09-05-2009, 06:07 AM.

Comment

I am searching for someone that like beta my Chlark fics. English are not my first language and I make some mistakes to post them without a minimum correction.
                              Also I don't need them ends perfect only a little of help to be able to post them and people can enjoy reading them. Time is not a problem, I can wait.

Also try don't make you will be commited, I understand if someone don't want / can't continue.

If someone like please PM me.

Comment

Hi everyone! I am both looking for a beta and offering my services as one! Grammar is not the issue for me, I'm good at picking up typos and helping with plot/character development. I would be willing to beta any Clois fics, any rating.

I'm currently working on 2 Clois fics, but the one I'm pushing to get done has some Clana in it. If anyone's seen the movie 500 Days of Summer, that's the general idea. I don't think the rating will hit higher than a PG/PG-13. I need help keeping everyone in character and someone to bounce ideas off of. If anyone's interested, please PM me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎