Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBM Needs a Beta

I am tired of looking over my stories and finding errors. I need assistance with punctuation and tense, not so much with content. I need a beta, if possible, someone with writing experience. 90% of my writing at this point is adult-oriented, so I will need to see some ID

Please send me a PM if you think your schedule would allow for you to help me. The majority of my stories are TC, angst or Clex related.

Comment

I'm looking for a beta reader someone good with grammer. I'm going to start writing a Chloe/Clark fic which will be my first fanfic in this fandom. I hope to get the first part done this weekend.

Comment

I'm looking for a beta for a PG-13 fic. It's a Krypton prequel focusing on Lara/Jor-El and the destruction of the planet. First chapter was just over 1400 words. I'm pretty decent with spelling, grammar, tense and other basic writing issues. I need help maintaining characterization and am seeking someone knowledgeable in Post-Crisis comics Krypton.

Thanks!!!

Comment

Beta Reader looking to edit Clex fic

Hi everyone. I'm looking for Clex stories to beta read for. I am good with grammar, tense, punctuation, etc. as well as finding plot holes and problems with continuity. I am 25 so I can beta for any rating, though I prefer lengthy NC-17 fics. Email me at kissesdragons at yahoo.com

Comment

I'm looking for someone who can beta my latest PG-13 Clois fic "The Temptation of Superman." Basically I need someone to check over my grammar, punctuation, spelling and chatecterisation.
            If you are intrested PM me.
            Thanks

Comment

Name: Kira

What you like to read: I love reading chlark fanfics

Alright, I'm looking fo beta/editor someone with good finnish grammer if there is a one. I'm going to write my very first Clark/Chloe oneshot fic in english version. It would be easier for me if I write first in finnish and beta will translate in english and of course find some errors.

If you're interested, PM for me.

Comment

Name: Beldarofremulak

-In search of a beta reader for a PG/PG-13 fic that is 1/3 of the way done.
                -Its a Clark fic, but has implied Chlark and it deals with the civil war (I know I know WTF right, but it does make sense). Also I am big on incooperating all/most of the characters into the story, so I need someone to help me keep in line.
                -Also I need Grammar support because sometimes I have trouble verbalizing my thoughts and it turns into a jumbled mess, much like this, with tons of commas.
                -I am open for suggestions on wording, etc.

Please PM me, Patty (Beldarofremulak) if you are interested!

Comment

Name: vanessa
                  Strengths: i am an average speller, i can do grammer if i put my mind to it but my main thing is characters and how they interact
                  What i read: anything as long as it doesn't have gays or lesbians
                  Added bonus: i'm online everyday for basically all day and i'm a quick reader i could proberly get your story back to you the same day you send it to me

PM me for any questions

Comment

This is a great idea. I'm new to the community so i'm still learning the ropes.

What i need is someone more then a beta editor, i need a master beta.

someone who i can trust with my work, someone who i will allow to make editorial changes. and more importantly most of my pieces that have been written but yet to be shown are fractured pieces that need to be a whole, and i might need someone further down the line to evaluate where things should go. i mean, i know where things should go, it's just that pacing becomes a problem for writers because we're so involved with the work that we can't see it all for what it really is. there is emotion invested in our work that blinds us like the love a mother has for her disfigured child.

btw, if anyone needs an editor, i would gladly help them out where needed.
                    20 year old male, the names Spaniel, Daniel Spaniel.

Comment

Hey everyone,

I am in dire need of a beta, someone to help with the grammar and plot consistencies (I sometimes forget what I wrote LOL)

I usually write Multi character and shipper fics, or Clois. so if you're interested PM me and let me know.

Thanks!!

Comment

Hi all -- I'm looking for a beta for a story.

Clois Fic.
                        Probably a Teen rating due to language and adult content. (Not really bad)
                        Set one month after 'Crimson'

Chloe and Jimmy take Lois and Clark out (respectively) for a Girls/Guys night out. When by accident they both end up at Atlantis.

WARNING

This is a free flow of ideas WITHOUT a preconcieved end. So far it is 16 pages on Word. (Consisting of about 7000 words)

If you are interested PM me and I will send you what I have so far, then you can decide if you want to try and help.

Here are my vital stats:

Name: William Gunn (online handles: Alicia's Sweetie or Gunnman)
                        Level of Education: College Graduate (Psychology/Sociology)
                        Mother Tongue: American English (Southern/Yat)
                        Pairings: Clois and Chlimmy
                        Length: 7000 words at present.

Comment

Hey. I love writing, and reading. I'll beta for any ship out there [ except for really R-rated fics... ], and I'm good with editing, leaving comments, and grammar.

So. Anyone who wants my help (I would PM the askers on this thread, but I'm not sure if these are recent or not) you can PM me. Actually. You could probably just send your pieces in.

Don't be shy

Comment

Your name-Amanda
                            - Age-27
                            - Your strengths:Story telling and emotions
                            - What you like to read-Romantic dramas or just romance

If you are looking for a beta, please specify how long your story is?
                            140 pages

Comment

Help please.

Comment

I need a beta please for my Chlark fic Metamorphosis. In case my original beta can't do it. Although I don't mind having two. I rewrote part of the first part so it needs looking over again.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎