Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spider Man III

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

none of the actors want to do a 4th, so i wouldnt expect one.

I hope venom is in Spidey 3, my only wish is for some good cgi.

Comment

If they could do a 4th as good as the rest and everyone decided to come back, then that would be good. But if not, do you really want the Spider-man movies to turn into what the Batman movies did?

As great as Venom would be, I don't think they would have enough time in the movie to set everything up and then have multiple fights. So it will probably be GG2 or Lizard, although Scorpion wouldn't be a hard setup. J.J.J. already hates Spider-man.

Comment

There are tons of things I´d like to see happen in a Spidey sequel, even though I´m not sure it would happen.
        GG2 would be great, but IMO he doesn´t necessarily have to be in part III. Harry could start using drugs to ignore the haunting of Norman´s ghost and be more and more isolated before he decides to become the next Green Goblin.
        I´d like to see Peter propose to MJ, even though a wedding wouldn ´t be bad either. It would especially be great if it happened in a very uneasy stage of their relationship, which could be a great opportunity to enter Black Cat.
        I also want to see Flash Thompson again. What´s he been through since graduation? Has he become an even bigger jerk or has he matured? Would he apologize to Peter if he ran into him on the street? It would be cool if he tried to help Spider-Man out some way, making up for all the times he´s pushed him around.
        Oh, and one more thing: Please, don´t make Mary Jane a hostage again. She´s already been that twice!

Comment

Superhero Hype!:

Spider-Man 3 Villains Revealed?
          Source: Robert
          March 20, 2005

The Press & Sun-Bulletin talked to special effects creator Tim Phoenix and the article may reveal which villains they are working on for Spider-Man 3:

The 1994 Chenango Forks High School graduate has three major contracts under way at the same time: Where the Wild Things Are, due out this year; Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, due in 2006; and Spider-Man 3, due in 2007.

In the movie Where the Wild Things Are, Phoenix helped create many of the gigantic creatures. The movie is based on the popular children's book by Maurice Sendak.

For the sequel of the Pirates of the Caribbean, Phoenix and his crew are making 2,500 sculpted, foam latex prosthetics that will later have makeup applied to them. The prosthetics will be used on the "freakish" pirates, Phoenix said.

He's under contract not to talk much about Spider-Man 3, but Phoenix did say that the crew is in the conceptual design process for the villains, who are Man-Wolf and Venom.

"It's super cool stuff and I am in my element here for these particular creations," he said. "I am living in 'the dream' out here. It is just so surreal."

The special effects artist's work was recently seen in Spider-Man 2, where he worked on designing the tentacles for villain Dr. Octopus. He worked on the mechanics behind their movement and helped with on-screen puppeteering.
          A few days ago Chloë Sevigny mentioned her wanting to land a role in Spider-Man 3, everyone assuming Black Cat. Now these reports of Man-Wolf and Venom (which I think are great choices). Could there be three villains? Or is Black Cat being written to help out Spider-Man with two villains? All speculation but it does sound nifty!
          Last edited by Spiked; 03-20-2005, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Venom and Man-Wolf sound great, but I think some hardcore Spidey fans are going to be pissed-- at least some parts of these villian's origins/personalitites will have to be changed for a two-hour flick. I wonder who's going to be Brock.

Comment

Thats good to have man-wolf as the villian since they already got John Jameson in spiderman 2. I think I remember John got the ability to be man-wolf by going into space. so he and brock go in space, and boom there you go.

I wish it was Venom and Carnage though

Comment

i want: venom and balck cat

i am expecting: lizard and green goblin (harry)

i think: it wont be better than the second... but i always find with the spiderman movies that the first time i see them i can't breath their so good, and then after the thrid time its just a movie

Comment

Venom/Man-Wolf thing a hoax.

Comment

SHH! Administrator EXCELSIOR:

I got an email from Tim Phoenix, and he states that the interview he gave was misleading... He never mentioned Venom & ManWolf, he says the interviewer made up the villians for the piece... So as far as we know there is NO Venom or ManWolf in Spidey 3.

The news item has been removed for the main page...
                    Well the choices were cool. Guess we'll have to prepare for more rumors!

Comment

Well who ever the new nemesis will be it will be played by Thomas Hadden Church. It is over on CNN

Hmmm Lowell as a bad guy.
                      Last edited by Chi Town; 03-22-2005, 11:29 AM.

Comment

It's also on SHH!.

I have to say, as soon as I saw that, I immediately thought Rhyno.

I really hope it's not Rhyno.

Comment

OSCAR NOMINEE THOMAS HADEN CHURCH CAST AS
                          THE NEW NEMESIS IN SONY PICTURES' AND MARVEL STUDIOS' "SPIDER-MAN 3"

Latest Adventure set to debut worldwide on May 4, 2007

CULVER CITY, CA March 22, 2005 - Thomas Haden Church, who was most recently nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor in "Sideways", has been cast as Spider-Man's new archenemy in the next chapter of the "Spider-Man" adventure, it was announced by director Sam Raimi and producers Laura Ziskin and Marvel Studios' Avi Arad.

"Spider-Man 3", which is scheduled for release on May 4, 2007, will reunite the successful team that was responsible for the first two blockbuster films. The franchise has grossed more than $1.5 billion in worldwide ticket sales and the new film will again reteam director Raimi, producers Ziskin and Arad, and actors Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Kirsten Dunst as M.J..

Production on "Spider-Man 3" is scheduled to begin early next year.

"In addition to the on-going relationship between Peter Parker and M.J., these films are driven by the great actors who have brought our villains to life," said Raimi. "Thomas Haden Church will be a fantastic and challenging new nemesis and we all look forward to working with him."

The identity of the new villain is being kept secret and while speculation is rampant about which character is being called into action, the studio will not comment on the casting beyond confirming Church.

Since his star-making role in "Sideways", Church has been in demand. The actor is voicing one of the characters in the upcoming animated film "Charlotte's Web", and he recently appeared in Columbia Pictures' "Spanglish". Church previously appeared in such other films as "George of the Jungle", "330 Miles to Graceland", and "Tombstone". In 2003, he also starred in, co-wrote and directed the comedy "Rolling Kansas". From 1990 to 1995, Church played Lowell Mather in the TV series "Wings".
                          Spider-man hype

Well this is interseting news, Church is a good actor, So I can't wait to hear who the villian is.

Comment

I think he'd be a perfect Eddie Brock

Comment

maybe

Comment

What I hope to see in the third movie is Venom and the Lizard as a low secondary villian

Heres how I want it to happen.

Boom movie STARTS with him(Peter) thinking aloud about how the hell he got in the position he's in.(hes in the sewers fighting the Lizard) He talks about how he KNOWS its Dr. Connors and what happen. Then boom he gets whacked around and suprised by the Lizard. The battle goes on for like 5 - 15 min and Peter ends up losing(he always does the first time). Move on to some Peter/Mary Jane time and J.J. getting mad at Peter for getting no pictures of the Lizard and Spider-man battle. BOOM The News comes on with news of J.J. Jr's space shuttle malfuctioning and imenent crash into New York(kinda like the 90's cartoon). There goes Peter to save the day helps the astronauts and hes gone but in the process hes all gooed up(the symbiote). Unlike the cartoon while Peter is swinging back home the symbiote starts taking over his body and boom he knocks out. He wakes up the next evening not day but evening in his bed completely naked. The TV is on and the anchor is talking about how the Lizard has taken a woman and her child hostage(his wife and kid) Peter is like oh crud gotta go do something and boom as soon as he thinks that the Black Costume is over him. He goes kicks the Lizard's butt saves the day. He feels great, his lifes going well. Oh yea in the process of these last few scenes hes screwed over Eddie Brock quite a bit. So everything in Peter's Life is going great. Hes stronger. Hes faster. Hes in Love. Hes getting Married. Then his life goes to crap he almost ends up killing sum regular ol' street punks. So yea he gets rid of the symbiote and eddie takes control of it and u should know the rest

Dont think id leave out the whole Harry issue. Through out the whole movie Id have him move closer and closer to the darkside his eventual path to GG2 and Id have the movie end with Harry giving that good old Goblin laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎