Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spider Man III

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharkie, it hadn't before. I reported the post and a mod changed it. Notice how the title of the first post just says "Spider-Man 3 News"?

Comment

Where did you get this information?? It could be rumors.

As for Venom, it would be cool, but only if it was Eddie Brock. Jameson being Venom is totally wrong.

Comment

I know it's wrong but considering Parker caused his fiancé to leave him jilted at the altar and his fathers hatred for spiderman. they could easily rework it for John to become Venom, although I think we'd all prefer Brock.

I'd like #3 to open with PP getting the symbiote and the main arc to involve battling the Lizard and the Green Goblin II as the Black Spider almost killing Harry in the process and realising the symbiote is taking control and rejecting it. Setting up #4 with Brock becoming Venom.

Comment

That looks cool, It looks like The Lizard

OMG, I hope this one comes true.

Last edited by PETER WEST; 01-08-2005, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Ya the third Spider-man movie looks really
            good from what you said on your post and
            to if you noticed at the end of Spider-man
            2.they were setting up the return of the
            Green Goblin and all that so I figure that
            baddie will be back and to it will be interesting to see what happens to Peter
            and MJ to so I can't wait for SPIDER-MAN 3

Comment

Re: Spider man 3 news

Originally posted by vegeta
              Posted: 22 Oct 2004 17:21 Post subject: spiderman 3 news

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spiderman:- Toby McGuire
              Mary Jane :- Kirsten Dunst
              Harry Osborn:- James Franco
              Aunt May :- Rosemary Harris
              Hoffman :- Ted Raimi
              John Jameson :- Daniel Gillies
              J. Jonah Jameson :- J.K Simmons
              Dr Curt Connors :- Dylan Baker

The third movie will follow the relationship between Peter and MJ.

Sam Raimi says he's not sure if Harry Osbourne will become the Green Goblin or not! Raimi doesn't know if the third film will follow this particular storyline.

Rumors suggest Mary Jane's ex John Jameson may travel into space and become Venom.

Dr Curt Connors who was seen in Spiderman 2 will be The Lizard.

This Spiderman movie will be Kirsten Dunst last.

Call me a fanboy but, John Jameson wasn't venom. Jameson was Manwolf . It was Eddie Brock who becomes Venom . It was Brocks anger and hate for Spider-man that made him the perfect host for the symbiote. If they let Jameson become Venom in the next movie I will be severely ticked off.

It's funny that you would single something like that out to be angry about considering the films have done a horrible job at adapting characters like Peter Parker and MJ.

Comment

already a thread on this:

The KryptonSite/KSiteTV forums are a place originally created to discuss the WB/CW series Smallville which expanded to cover all kinds of TV, movies, and more!

Comment

Chances are I'll hate Spiderman three just like I hated the first two. I absolutely despised both of them.

Comment

I think the Spidey movies are sick myself and if Eddie Brock isn't venom that's bull and I call shanagans on this move, next thing you know Cletus Kassidy won't be carnage-those are the two I wanna see Venom then Carnage it is gonna be sick. And who cares about Kirsten Dunst I think she is a snaggle tooth ugly girl and only looked good when her shirt was wet, as long as Tobey realizes he has a major cash cow and doesn't wanna jet we'll be fine.

Comment

Having venom and carnage would rock maybe introduce the one where they team up and spider-man gets help by Iron man and war machine.

Comment

I LOVE VENOM!!! he has always been my favorite character, i really hope they bring him into play in the next movie. if they make jameson Venom, i think that would be a severe letdown. i was watching the first movie, and i heard J. Jonah Jameson mention Eddie Brock, so we at least know that he is in there somewhere. i know it might be a longshot, but i think that if the 'Scarlet Spider' was introduced, it would be awesome!!! just imagine, spiderman and the scarlet spider fighting venom!!!

Comment

the more spiderman films the better!

can you imagine if they went along and intoduced all of the bad guys spiderman has faced?

how many films would that be?

wowa wee waaaaaa

lol

Comment

Originally posted by johnmatrix3rd
                            the more spiderman films the better!

can you imagine if they went along and intoduced all of the bad guys spiderman has faced?

how many films would that be?

wowa wee waaaaaa

lol
                            That is why comics are goldmines in the movie industry there are years worth of stories. Look at X-Men they are already in the third installment and we haven't seen all that much from the comics as far as enemies and battles there is more than Magneto. Look at the Superman movies this is the sixth one and NONE OF THEM ARE COMIC BASED!!! doesn't this piss anyone else off! All those great stories and universes and enemies and we have only seen LEX LUTHOR no braniac hardly any alluding to krypton I think Superman is a wasted story so far SV has done the most and had more comic book characters than the movie.

Comment

Well, from what i've heard X-men 3 will be the last one. There are talks of a Wolverine movie and a Magnito one too. Spinoffs are what looks like will be done with that.

As far as spiderman 3 goes, the lizzard would be fine as the villian. And harry's transformation would be great. I think adding venom would be too much. If they introduced Brock and set it up so he could become venom for the 4th movie (if they'll go there) that would be better than just having him in the 3rd. And if Dunst dosen't want to go on after 3 and they decide to make a 4th anyway, then they should break PP and MJ up in the 3rd one. That way it'll leave room for a new love interest. You really have to look at the movies and where that was going instead of what the comics have gone. They really shouldn't jump off track like that, it would make for a bad sequel.

Comment

Well Its pretty safe to say That Harry is gonna be the next Green Goblin Like he was in the comics. It was great of them to set that up at the end of the second movie. Alot of people at the theater seemed impressed with That part when i seen it this Summer.

The Lizard being the other Villain is a cool idea. I Was hoping for The Hob Goblin, But Lizards cool too. I Actually Got the Impression that The Lizard would be in the 3rd one when Dr. Conners was in the 2nd.

I Wouldn't Mind Venom in the 4th Movie if they continue it, But I Don't think hes ready to be in the 3rd. They'res too many other things going on and The Venom storyline would need to be the Main focus if and when they do it. He definitely needs to be Eddie Brock though. I Don't Mind Changing a few things to keep things exciting but I've always been a big fan of the Spidey comics...And Changing something like that is Just TOO Much.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎