Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmallRozfan
    Sigh, I unfortunately know what you mean. It is hard to filter through all the great ideas/but poorly written fics, to the well-written fics. Betas would help tremendously. Keep your chin up, though! They are out there! I've read some great ones but most you've probably already read. I have a couple but they are short and I'm not going to toot my own horn on those. I can give you links to some stories below that I really loved and have saved to read again because they're so good.

1. The Trilogy Series by Irish Rose - http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...Trilogy-Series
    2. Tempus by Natty - http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...?128643-Tempus
    And the um, sequel isn't the right word but maybe companion fic to Tempus is Moments in Time - http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...oments-in-Time
    3. METROPOLIS: New Beginnings by cloisthelegendbegins - http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...New-Beginnings
    (There are two other stories linked to the one above but those aren't finished)
    4. (Almost forgot this one and it was so cute!) The Kissing Booth by KatherineKent - http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...-Kissing-Booth

Those should keep you busy for a while. lol Hope I was helpful!

Beth aka SmallRozfan
    Thanks! I've only read Tempus, so thanks for the suggestions!

Comment

Originally posted by kerthwinner
      Thanks! I've only read Tempus, so thanks for the suggestions!
      And check out the other one I posted in a separate note. Emblem of Eternity. You won't regret it.

Comment

Uhm,nobody don't know? Should be such fic
        Hello all,guys.Please,I'm here new and need you help!Sorry for my not good English,but I need your recommendation!
        I search fanfic on early Clois. Approximately 6 season. In there pair should be Clark, Lana, Oliver, Lois. Initially in fanfic Clark should be with Lana, and Lois at that point in time with Oliver. But between Clark and Lois feelings arise and it goes to the big love (though, as a matter of fact, that there will be with Lana and Oliver me not especially worries, but it is possible and to make of them pair).Basic that Clark's love and Lois hasn't been shown very quickly, relations between them should develop and in the end they should realize the love. Who read that the similar?

Comment

Really recommend En Tempus Veritas from Briee it's already completed.

Comment

Such question. Who read Fic according to Clois (it is desirable with a serious genre, not funny) where Lois have powers analog Clark powers. From where they undertook - the author let develops. Naturally Clois.Maybe that Clark didn't know that forces Lois has a Peyring and similar to Lois didn't know that Clark has forces. I assume possibility that to Lois with Clark for the time being aren't familiar.
            If somebody read something similar a request to help.

Comment

Hi Everyone! I'm totally new to this whole fanfic thing,a nd am at a bit of a loss on how to find some good post-S10 Clois reads. Anyone care to point me in the right direction? Thanks ahead for the help

Comment

Originally posted by RaiN989
                Hello all,guys.Please,I'm here new and need you help!Sorry for my not good English,but I need your recommendation!
                I search fanfic on early Clois. Approximately 6 season. In there pair should be Clark, Lana, Oliver, Lois. Initially in fanfic Clark should be with Lana, and Lois at that point in time with Oliver. But between Clark and Lois feelings arise and it goes to the big love (though, as a matter of fact, that there will be with Lana and Oliver me not especially worries, but it is possible and to make of them pair).Basic that Clark's love and Lois hasn't been shown very quickly, relations between them should develop and in the end they should realize the love. Who read that the similar?
                That reminds me of a few stories but you might be thinking of the Trilogy Series by Irish Rose. Here's the link:

http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...ries&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
                  Thanks for the recs! I've tried looking around for Clois fics everywhere but there doesn't seem to be many of them for some reason.
                  I would recommend 3 of mine if I may be so bold. First one is called Sweat it's in the regular fan. fic section although it should have been in the adult only section. The follow up is called The Pleasure Principle in the adult only section and the third one is a Clark Luthor/Lois Lane fic called Seducing Lois Lane. Check them out and let me know if you liked them.

Comment

TMST - Too Much Sexual Tension by Jen (FWvidChick)
                    WTSD - Working Through Sexual Desires by Jen (FWvidChick)
                    PDIL - Parental Disturbance of Intimate Liaisons by Jen (FWvidChick)

Comment

The Clois Fanfiction Archive

Comment

Little Things

It's a "groundhog day" / "what if" kind of story.

It always starts with them talking about déjà vus then living their life for a while, meeting a scientist who invented time travel, going to a point in the past, accidentally changing the past and *bam* RESET. They talk about déjà vu again - except that this is a whole different reality than the one before.

Comment

looking for a fic, its au clark luthor and other lois lane, he gets her to sleep with him so he does fired perry and goes off from there, or is there somewhere where there arejust luthor fics thanks

Comment

I'm trying to get some rep for a new story I've started, but I didn't post it in this section as its not fully a clois fanfic. There is clois in it though, some of you may already be aware of it, because I also posted in on fanfiction.net along on here in the action adventure section. I know you guys like my story from last year, so I hope you guys enjoy it, so far people seem to be buoying it. Here's a link to those of you that may not venture into the action adventure section. http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...allville-Sytle

Comment

Looking for story set after Crimson were Lois is pregnant & tells Clark in the hospital. Can any1 help

Comment

hey need help find for story its a time travel story where Lois is in smallville of 1800s and Clark is sheriff

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎