Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KatherineKent
    I want to double, triple, quadruple recommend A Window to the Future by Jadarite now that it's finished.
    Yeah, me too, "A window to the future" is great!!! Go read it peoplw

Another thing, in the "clois relatioship thread" some people mentioned that would love to read some offscreen moments of Clois - specially their dates (the whole date # 4 pda #5 thing). RabidforClois has an amazing series about that. Actually i hightly recommend all Rini's work, she's an amazing writer. This series is not AU.

Clois, drabbles, dates and one shots (the one i'm talking about)

Their escape - a one smut shot (aff forum) but not every graphic. Since she wrote the offscreen moment for Escape in the one-shot series she decided to write what she (or we all )whish had happened

Vignettes s10 - offscreen moments S10

First of many - a multi chapter fic about Clois first Xmas
    Last edited by cathy14; 07-10-2011, 11:15 AM.

Comment

I will check some recommendations ...
      I have wanted to read

Comment

Originally posted by oepu
        I would love it if you would post a short description of the fanfictions too. This would be great! And I would like to know in which season the fictions are happening.

I would love to read some time travel fictions. I love them.

If you haven't started it already, Natty's Tempus is a great time travel fic. Also, on fanfiction. net is Sunrei's Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. All of her fics are great.

Happy reading!

Comment

Originally posted by tra42008
          If you haven't started it already, Natty's Tempus is a great time travel fic. Also, on fanfiction. net is Sunrei's Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. All of her fics are great.

Happy reading!
          Thank you I'm going to read them right now.

Comment

Courtesy of cathy14 (I hope she doesn't mind me posting the recs here):

There are some awesome fics about NoirVerse.

I hightly recommend Jonathan's Gambit, by IrisRose and its sequel Bundle of Joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Seersha
              Courtesy of cathy14 (I hope she doesn't mind me posting the recs here):

There are some awesome fics about NoirVerse.

I hightly recommend Jonathan's Gambit, by IrisRose and its sequel Bundle of Joy.
              I don't mind at all, Sheersah. Thank you for doing it because I usually forget to come here to post the recs (Sorry, guys)
              Anyway, besides these 2 amazing stories (the first completed and the second in progress) Irish Rose has other amazing Clois' fics too:

The Trilogy series is a series of one shots set in an AU Season 8 and follows Clark and Lois as their relationship moves from friendship to romance. Some chapters on the adult section but nothing very graphic.

The HOneymooners: Clark and Lois are assigned to a story on a hotel that has the highly recommended 'honey moon' services Well, i guess you got the picture .

Comment

I just read these thanks to Jen's rec in the Clois thread and I agree that they are great, so they deserve to be linked here:

Green's Not Really My Colour... (one-shot) by ewokazon
                And the sequels:
                Now That's More Like It! (one-shot/sequel)
                And It Just Keeps On Getting Better (one-shot/sequel)
                Death By You Any Day (oneshot/sequel)

Comment

Are there good adventure/romance that has humor Fan fic that is taken off from the last 5 min of the finale answering all or most these questions?
                  • Who set the bomb in the elevator uptown?
                  • Was Clark late meeting the minister to marry Lois?
                  • Was it just them meeting the minister?
                  • How does the DP co-workers feel about Clark/Lois as a couple? (him being bumbling/she's strong willed)
                  • Does any co-worker notice Clark went from normal to bumbling once he started wearing glasses on a regular basis?
                  • What do their DP co-workers think/reasons why Clois 7yr wait to get married?
                  • Where's Cat?
                  • Why was Chloe in Singapore with that little boy and not in Metropolis?
                  • Was that her son with Oliver?
                  • Did Chloe write that comic book about Clark and can anyone get a hold of it?
                  • Where is Oliver?
                  • Lex is a newly elect President now. Does he remember Clark's secret or any of his time in Smallville?
                  • How is Lex trying to 'stronghold' Perry/DP?
                  • What is Lex's economic recovery plan?lol
                  • Did Jimmy get a picture of MoS that satisfied Lois? ("I want pecs, I want cape, I want pearly whites.")
                  • Does anyone notice Jimmy look exactly like his older brother Henry?

Comment

I'm looking for a fiction in which Lois is Lex's best friend and they finished the friendship because she loves Clark, please could you tell me the name or the link please?????

Comment

If you're looking for great fics, also check out the Christmas Clois Gift Exchange (2010) and Clois Christmas Gift Exchange (2011) threads as they have links to several amazing Clois stories. I'm loving all of the 2011 entries so far!

Comment

Hello all,guys.Please,I'm here new and need you help!Sorry for my not good English,but I need your recommendation!
                        I search fanfic on early Clois. Approximately 6 season. In there pair should be Clark, Lana, Oliver, Lois. Initially in fanfic Clark should be with Lana, and Lois at that point in time with Oliver. But between Clark and Lois feelings arise and it goes to the big love (though, as a matter of fact, that there will be with Lana and Oliver me not especially worries, but it is possible and to make of them pair).Basic that Clark's love and Lois hasn't been shown very quickly, relations between them should develop and in the end they should realize the love. Who read that the similar?

Comment

Hello, all! Just wanted to ask if there are any good Smallville/Batman xo stories out there. CLois always welcome. I've read GOTHAM:Hidden Identities up through what's written, and honestly I dare anyone to top that (sigh). But I'm thinking of starting my own but if the idea has been done, I don't want to duplicate.

Also, I'm looking for fics that cover Clark/Kal in Metropolis between seasons 2 and 3 where he meets Lois.

Thanks!

Comment

Don't hate me... I'm looking for Clois fics that are well-edited. I've seen a lot of fics on here that have numerous grammatical and spelling errors, and I have difficulty seeing past them to read the story through. Any suggestions? Also, if there are any writers who need a beta reader so we have less error-filled stories posted, send me a PM and I'll be happy to help!

Comment

Originally posted by kerthwinner
                              Don't hate me... I'm looking for Clois fics that are well-edited. I've seen a lot of fics on here that have numerous grammatical and spelling errors, and I have difficulty seeing past them to read the story through. Any suggestions? Also, if there are any writers who need a beta reader so we have less error-filled stories posted, send me a PM and I'll be happy to help!
                              Sigh, I unfortunately know what you mean. It is hard to filter through all the great ideas/but poorly written fics, to the well-written fics. Betas would help tremendously. Keep your chin up, though! They are out there! I've read some great ones but most you've probably already read. I have a couple but they are short and I'm not going to toot my own horn on those. I can give you links to some stories below that I really loved and have saved to read again because they're so good.

1. The Trilogy Series by Irish Rose - http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...Trilogy-Series
                              2. Tempus by Natty - http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...?128643-Tempus
                              And the um, sequel isn't the right word but maybe companion fic to Tempus is Moments in Time - http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...oments-in-Time
                              3. METROPOLIS: New Beginnings by cloisthelegendbegins - http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...New-Beginnings
                              (There are two other stories linked to the one above but those aren't finished)
                              4. (Almost forgot this one and it was so cute!) The Kissing Booth by KatherineKent - http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...-Kissing-Booth

Those should keep you busy for a while. lol Hope I was helpful!

Beth aka SmallRozfan
                              Last edited by SmallRozfan; 03-14-2012, 08:28 AM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

If you are in the mood for laughter and tears and a short CLois fic that is well written, I'd highly recommend Emblem of Eternity by Seersha. It addresses an issue brought up by L&C:TNAoS that haunted me since the show was on the air. Link to that story is: http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...em-of-Eternity

So awesome! I promise it will stay with you.

Beth aka SmallRozfan

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎