Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Your Least Favorite Ship?

Please do not turn this into a ship bashing thread, I'm just curious to see what everyone's least favorite ship is.
    Clana
    44.42%
    Chlark
    13.25%
    Clois
    12.97%
    Clex
    3.35%
    Lexana
    16.46%
    Chlex
    2.51%
    Lexis (Lois/Lex)
    5.16%
    Jana
    1.88%

I voted Clana, because... well MBCorp you know why! *lol*
    I'd rather have Lana be with Lex, and all that Clana yoyoing is pretty annoying sometimes.

I haven't seen S4 yet though, if so I'd maybe even vote for Lexis. I couldn't imagine Lex being with this kinda Lois. Another Boobs McChesty...

Don't want to bash Lois fans though, I'm just kidding around!

Comment

Clana is my least favorite. It was cute in Season One, but since then I think it's been overdone and it just feels like Tom and Kristin are acting, it's hard to invest in that relationship because it doesn't seem real. To me anyway. My second least favorite would be Lexionel, because that is just icky, but that one isn't on there.

Comment

I figured if I put Lexionel on there then everyone would pick it.

Comment

Lexionel is a 'forbidden' ship. More of a random paring than anything else. I voted Clana, along with four other people.

Comment

I voted Clana. I got sick of the see-sawing back & forth with the relationship...

Comment

While Clana annoys the hell out of me, it never made me want to vomit out a mile-long tract of intestine. Therefore, I vote Lexana. Lex is just too good of a character: mature, responsible, with enough fiery charisma to burn down a small country, and a little devilish persona behind his wickedly sexy grin. Lana has evolved into an even more immature brat with a severely misdirected 'why me' complex, and zero sizzle behind that pretty face. She already whines to freaking Lex and they're not even dating. And guys, you know it only gets worse when you start dating a chick! Lex needs someone who won't kick him when he's down and who is much more woman than he can handle. I think he's deserving of someone sexy, mature and...blonde.

Comment

I agree with LoveIsEnough. Usually, I can at least imagine what a relationship would be like. But I can't honestly imagine what Lexana would be like if they dated. What would they talk about? Would they tease and joke? (I can't even imagine.) Would she challenge him at all? When I think of Lexana, I can't help imagining that, whenever they talked, he'd sort of have to bend down to be more on her level in a sort of brotherly, even fatherly, fashion. It just...doesn't work in my head.

Comment

Lexana is by FAR my least favorite ship. It squicks me out. It's just... wrong. With the way the writers are hellbent on portraying Lana as the innocent, naive, little small town girl... pairing Lex and Lana together would just be gross. It'd make Lex look like a dirty old man.

Even this season, now that Lana's supposed to be more "mature" and all that crap, it still wouldn't be right because notice that everything Lana does that would lead people to believe she's not as innocent or naive as she comes off as... is because there's a skanky witch inhabiting her body. When Isobel's front and present she's daring and certainly not innocent and naive. But when she's just Lana, she's STILL the wide-eyed virgin who can't even seem to say the word sex and is terrified when trying to come on to her boyfriend.

Clana comes in at a close second because, GOD, don't even go there... But I'd take the Clana yo-yo again any day over the dreaded Lexana.

Comment

I'd like to point out the obvious: all but one of the people who voted so far voted for a ship with Lana in it. Interesting...

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that also.

Comment

Lexana.

Unlike Clana I haven't gotten used to it, and it just seems WRONG. The thought of a man of Lex's intelligence, maturity, and charm going after a naive, boring, tireless, bothersome, nagging, hypocritical, immature, entitled girl boggles the mind.

Just say no.

Comment

I voted Lexana. Sorry to those that support it, but it's just overly icky IMO. It kinda seemed like they had a sibling connection and then, wham, Lexana. *shudder* Besides, in my little world in my head, Lex and Chloe are together forever.

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
                            I figured if I put Lexionel on there then everyone would pick it.
                            I wouldn't :P I happen to like Lexionel (ok, to be honest I'd have to say it's my favourite ship next to clionel and clex). I'm sick I know, but it's oh so very intrigueing.

I voted for Lexana, not that I'm against Lana or anything. In fact I think it might be pretty good if the whole town wasn't falling for Lana already and if AlMiles don't turn it into Clana 2. Those are my main reasons for not liking it. That added with the fact that Lana is seen as pure and naive and she probably won't understand Lex's world, but that's a little less of a problem in season 4 cause Lana's less pure, though I still think she needs to mature a lot more before she can ever get with Lex.

As for Clana, I'm just bored of it, there's too much of it without the chracters having actually been together officially for more than 2 days. I stopped liking it in season 3 but i don't really hate it. Clark and Lana are more compatible than Lana and Lex.

And is it just me or does Harry Potter seem like the offspring of Lana and Clark? He looks like them not to mention complains about being special AND about the lost of his parents all the time.

In my opinion, both of these ships wouldn't be half as bad if the whole town and all the FotWs weren't falling for Lana too.

I'm usually open to all ships, though I'm more fond of slashy ones.
                            Last edited by Daddylion; 03-07-2005, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Well, it's my own poll and I picked Clana. That's the only ship that I just don't understand how people could like.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎