Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

More fics

Yay, 3 fics I hadn't heard of yet! Though I was unable to reach Nonchalant; it said that it was a protected entry and I'd have to be logged in to get to it . . . (?)
    Flying Lessons is rated R, for everyone's info. Just warning those who don't want to read fics with that rating. It's quite a famous one.
    Absolutely on Natural Habitat--I still remember when it was freshly posted on ff.n and I fell in love with it immediately . . .
    I'll stick to the Chlark fics in this thread, but if anyone wants me to start a Chloe thread and list all the Chloe-centric fics I have, I might do that someday . . . I don't have them catalogued the way I do the Chlark ones, though. (And I haven't even mentioned the Chlark fics which have endings neither angsty or happy--kinda ambivalent . . . there's a few of those, too.)
    I'm leaving out any of The Satyr Icon's fics, as they're quite easily found here.
    Someone mentioned Walk A Mile, by paperbkryter, in an earlier post--it's the last of the 3-rated fics for me.

And here are some of the good fics--not absolutely spectacular (there will never be that many spectacular fics or they wouldn't be spectacular any more), but very good reading nonetheless.

A Fractured Fairy Tale by ChloesTowelBoy
    One of the ff.n multitude. A very humorous--and Chlarky--version of Smallville.

Adoption by Chiriru
    Found in multiple places . . . Chloe's dad gives her permission to get a pet, and Clark's trying to help her choose.

All Clouds Have A Silver Lining by Blue Phoenix2
    Another from ff.n, this one finds Chloe twisting her ankle at the Torch . . . Clark is sweet, as usual, in caring for her.

All The Apple Pies In The World by Clari Clyde
    I believe this one's also from ff.n. Clark introduces Chloe to apple butter . . .

Americana Tails by Regina
    This one's at the Chloe Knows e-zine, Cat's Out of the Bag. Clark and Chloe have a witty conversation together at the town fair.

Any Way You Slice It by Maveness
    Also at Cat's Out of the Bag. Clark and Chloe battle over a slice of pizza.

Anytime by joedan84
    This one's at ff.n. Lana finds THE note, and shows some depth in character in what she does with it. (A Chlark fic where Lana is the main character . . . who'd have thought?)

That's the list of fics beginning with A. I'll do the B's another day . . .

Comment

There is a very special place in The Nation of Chlark for Doranwen and wendymeze!

The Satyr Icon
      *Allison Mack's #1 Infatuated Fan*
      *Official COST Keeper*
      *CHLOExpert*
      *President of RIAM*
      *President of AMitS*
      *Nation of Chloe*
      *Nation of Chlark*
      *Writer of Chlark Fan Fiction*
      *Writer of NC(hlark)-17 Fan Fiction*
      *AMO FanFiction Administrator*
      Attached Files
      Last edited by The Satyr Icon; 03-01-2005, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Yes, there has always been and hopefully will always be a special place for those who spread and bestow knowledge upon the ignorant and confused.

I think we call them teachers.

Comment

And another tiny bunch

Why thank you! (I'm actually studying to be a teacher in real life . . .) Though I should point out that I am "Doranwen". That middle "N" has a way of avoiding sight, I do believe . . . it's a persistent problem among many.

I felt in the mood to share more Chlarky joy . . . so here are the B's! (all 3 of them, hehe)

Banana Bread by Silly Squirrel
          Found this one on Chiriru's site, I believe--direct link below. In it, Chloe gets the chicken pox, and Clark comes over to visit.
          Silly Squirrel - Banana Bread

Blue Jean Baby by Maveness
          A ff.n one . . . Clark comes over to help Chloe clean her attic, and she finds a way to cheer him up.

Burnt Waffles by Kathryn Kirkland
          This one's from Level Three. Chloe has a flashback while she tells Clark what happened with her mother.

C's coming up sometime soon . . . there's lots more of those.

Comment

Anyone read Breakaway. Just wondering.

(hehe)

Comment

:Watches list pile up:

Comment

C's

Lol, Issue, a little self-promotion I see? Hehe . . .

OK, I decided to just go ahead and post all the C's. So here goes.

Candyshop Contemplations by Candychelle44
                One of the ff.n horde. Chloe thinks about how people are like different types of candy . . .

Carrier by Kittsbud
                Found on that one particular, and yet unnamed site. (Am I allowed to specify or does it need to remain technically anonymous?) In this one, the Nicodemus experiments didn't end, just changed course, and now a viral form of the disease is being spread.

Caution by sully vann
                Another ff.n one. Clark and Chloe get a little closer at the Farmer's Market.

Chloe by Sullivan Lane
                One of the ff.n bunch, and AU after Jitters. Chloe visits her grandparents in Metropolis and takes Clark along, who learns a bit more about who she is.

Chocolate Covered Compliments Of The Chef by Maveness Delight
                This one's from Summer Lovin'. Chloe's back from Metropolis and wants Clark's Hershey kisses.

Clearest Indication by Medie
                From ff.n, this is a future fic. Clark has just broken up with Lois and comes home to find Chloe waiting for him at his apartment.

Clouds by HuffytheCampfireSlayer
                Found on ff.n, Clark and Chloe spend some time together in the last few weeks before the infamous dance.

Coquet by Chiriru
                Also found on ff.n, Clark and Chloe flirt a little in the barn.

Comment

Read "Here I Come to Save the Day" by Paperbkryter? It's one of my favorite ones. I was rolling on the floor.

I have two mice, who absolutey adore cheetos, so it held particular meaning.

Comment

Umm, okay.

:Continues gathering fanfic data:

Comment

Though I was unable to reach Nonchalant; it said that it was a protected entry and I'd have to be logged in to get to it . . . (?)
                      I think she must have friends-locked her livejournal. A lot of people seem to be doing that lately, unfortunately...

Comment

That's too bad. Any other way to get to read it? Maybe she should get an account here and post it here . . . It sounded interesting . . .

Comment

Posting here is much easier than posting on Fanfic. And you can see the hits. It's great. Very encouraging.

Comment

:Continues to collect fanfic data:

Comment

Omega, I mentioned my mice because the Fic "Here I come to Save the Day" features an unusually pesky mouse who's been exposed to meteor rocks in a science experiment. It goes about eating candy and various food out of peoples drawers. Chloe think Clark is eating it at first, but then they discover the truth. Thankfully, my mice don't have superpowers and stay exactly where they're put.

Here is a link to a picture of my mouse, Satine. She was adopted from that animal rescue.
                              Last edited by Issue42; 03-02-2005, 11:35 PM.

Comment

That's good.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎