Whitney Fordman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

good point nevermind he did graduate.

Comment

Terrible character for the first half of Season one...but then all of a sudden, his father got sick and he became more interesting.

I'm still indifferent about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
        I think so too, but i think he was cutest in Crush and Obscura.

btw does anyone know which episode it was that Whitney wore black sun glasses and a blue shirt? I'm looking for a pic/cap from that scene but i dunno which episode it's in.

Kinetic.

Comment

I never really liked/thought much of Whitney, but as many have mentioned already, after the first half of Season 1, he got better. Those sad eyes really caught my attention. He just looked like a cute puppy. ^-^ Sure, he did become a little more.. pitiful, but he finally started being nice to Clark and that gave him bonus points from me.

Comment

I liked whitney because he reminded me EXACTLY of myself. I'm the school quarterback, as a matter of fact, my dad is dying of heart problems so i'm moving down to florida to spend my last two years of highschool with him, and i'm going of to join the marines when i graduate. Jesus I'm exactly like him wtf.

Comment

Reg: Whitney

Just a thought but if you're conversant with Kenny Braverman aka Conduit maybe there's a chance Whitney isn't actually dead maybe he survived due to the kryptonite influence and hs been coopted into a ultra secret US Military program for useful operatives and he comes back and believes Clark didn't keep his word even though making him promise was very unfair giving he was running away himself.
              It wouldn't be the first time that particular ploy was used and he is the one character that should have been a FOTW in his own right given his jealousy of Clark.

Comment

woah woah woah. what are you talking about?

Comment

Sounds interesting. Though i liked that whitney wasn't a FotW.

I've always liked the theory that whitney's hostility towards Clark was really a result of his undying attraction for him that he can't accept and lashes out at. Whitney seemed like he's compensating a lot to me with the marines and quarterback and those other "manly" activities. The way he looks at clark id definitely disturbing.

Anyway that's not related to anything i just thought i'd say it here cause this is the only whitney thread we have now.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

are you saying whitneys gay?

Comment

He isnt gay , at least I dont think he is

This is just daddylions unique take on things. You will get used to it

Comment

oh alright.

Comment

First of all...personally I don't think Whitney showed any signs of being gay...

Second of all, I think he looked cute all the way through. The mushroom haircut didn't even bother me that much since let's face it he's in high school probably doesn't care too much about his hair (since he's not gay and all)

Lastly, all those whitney haters out there, could ya give the guy a break? I mean seriously the guy has the worst luck ever.
                            I always felt bad for him, and even though I do believe that he needed to leave the show for the story to progress it was a total cop-out that he died.

Comment

he needed to die to progress the clana story. I liked whitney because he reminded me of myself. I wish he coulda been around longer.

Comment

Reg: Whitney

Personally I'd rather he remained since he was the only thing keeping Lana and Clark apart and the resulting storylines they came up with after his departure made it all the more clearer they needed a reason to keep the pair apart and not just hve Lex have a relationship with lana instead.
                                I mean come on! Whitney being Conduit would have made a whole lot of sense given he and Clark were rivals and there is noone better to take the role of the Kryptonite Man (check Widiopedia for details).
                                As for him being gay wasn't there an episode where Chloe could make anyone other than Clark from telling her the truth.
                                Okay I still think him being still alive would a cool subplot...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎