No announcement yet.

Roswell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I'm sick of reboots and it sounds nothing like the original. I hope it goes away quietly like the proposed Buffy reboot.

Comment

• The moment I heard the new premise for this, I was completely opposed to it. If they had wanted to do a proper reboot, they should have gone back to Melinda Metz's novels, and the first season of the original show. That's what "Roswell" was supposed to be about - kids with strange powers trying to discover themselves in an often-hostile world. If it was an allegory for anything, Mrs. Metz probably intended it to be puberty...not some crap about illegals falling for border-patrol agents.

Comment

• I’m really enjoying the reboot series (unfortunately/fortunately I don’t really remember the original). I had some issues concerning some of the characters but, they’ve since course current things. I’m currently watching the newest episode....I’m surprised [SPOILER] that everyone finds out the trio’s secret (well except for Maria, though episode isn’t over yet) in just this one episode. So it’s going to interesting moving forward, where things go if the entire cast knows the truth?[/SPOILER]

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎