Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow cool hehehe nice name. And we're not suppose to talk spoilers honey but

[spoilers] Lionel was doing the Dr. Walden thing which is seemingly more obviously insane than what lex did in shattered so I don't think i can blame him no matter how much i love the MB, besides, Lex didn't drug Lionel, it was the stones [/spoilers]
    Last edited by Daddylion; 10-04-2005, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Thanks. I didn't think that was a spoiler... but since that episode hasn't actually aired yet... Oops.

Comment

Originally posted by Jellie
        lionel 'remember son Judas hung himself with his own rope'
        Thats always the first to come to mind for me too!!! Another one I like is from "Red" where Clark and Lionel first meet(when's Lionel's blind) and they're in the mansion and Clark is pickin on poor blind Lionel and says he's going to top(in a cocky manner) and the cop shows up a second later to arrest Clark and Lionel laughes at Clark and says"was that while you were on your way to the top?"

Comment

Yeah he's so sexy. I prefer it when he says "That Clark Kent is a very interesting young man" but that might be cause I love the ship clionel

Comment

I always thought he was teasing Lex about his boy-crush, like he knows something we don't about Lex. But, the way he stressed the word "interesting" make it sound dirty. Kind of like when he said Martha Kent was a very capable woman. :lol

Comment

Exactly! Lionel's just a horny b@$atard. He's just into everyone isn't he? I mean when he was clark he was onto Lana too not just Chloe. And Martha and Victoria and Clark hehehe

He's sexy and flirts with everyone.

Comment

Ew... Lionel/Lana? I'd much rather prefer Lionel/Martha over that!

Comment

Liona is not that bad. It was actually pretty funny when Lionel in Clark's body tried to get with Lana.

Comment

Hee hee. Haven't seen that eppy yet... just started season two...

Comment

Awww too bad, John Glover and Tom Welling showed some great acting skills in that one.

My favourite scene would have to be when Lionel was in Clark's body and asked Martha for a hug then starts sniffing her hair and his heat vision went off hehehehe

Comment

Does anyone remember the one quote that Lionel uses early on in Season 4 about wisdom and knowledge? I think he was talking to Lex in one of the earlier episodes and says one of his best lines ever...

Comment

No sorry, gotta go find a transcript for that.

Comment

It was at the end of "Sacred." I'd forgotten about this scene, but I found a transcript.

Lex: I’m not trying to get closer to God, Dad. I’m trying to solve the riddles He’s laid out for me.

Lionel: Did you ever think there might be a reason why we weren’t given the answers?

Lex: To challenge us?

Lionel: Or maybe to humble us. Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom. Men who didn’t understand the difference have been the ruin of some of the world’s greatest civilizations.

Actually this quote goes well with the thread I started in the Lex forum. (Shameless self-promotion of my thread follows: http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...threadid=41246 )
                            Last edited by FotW; 10-17-2005, 12:38 AM.

Comment

ONe of my new favs is at the end of season one, where Lionel tells Lex aboyut Alexander the Great and his successor, and Lex retorts with "Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war!" Or something like that.

Comment

Lionel: When Alexander the Great was dying, his generals asked who he would leave his empire to. If he would appoint a successor, it would keep the legacy intact... prevent generations of bloodshed! His answer was simple--I leave it to the strongest.

Lex: I believe the term is 'Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!'

Originally posted by Bailey_Luthor
                                ONe of my new favs is at the end of season one, where Lionel tells Lex aboyut Alexander the Great and his successor, and Lex retorts with "Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war!" Or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎