Favorite Lionel Quotes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Clark walked in and Lionel was on the phone with Martha in DC. Lionel hangs up and should have said:

"Clark why don't you call your mom sometime, I'm sure she'd like to hear from you. Gee I talk to Martha more than you since she left, she's not dead you know"

Comment

• Lol so true

Comment

• My favorite Lionel Quote

"Those Kents pack quite a punch, don't they son."

Comment

• 1)I like at the beginning of Season 4 when Lex takes over Luthercorp and visits Lionel in prison. Lionel holds up a magazine with Lex's face on it and says:

"You know, they said Mussolini was a saviour (dramatic pause)........and look what happened to him".

2) Another one is in Season 3. Lex is trying to prove that he's not crazy and Clark is trying to help him. Lana gets hurt when Lex tries to leave the barn under her supervision and Clark is visiting her in the hospital. When he gets there, he sees Lionel.

Lionel mockingly says to Clark:"You know, I never knew who was more insane. Don Quixote, jousting with imaginary enemies, or his partner Pancho, indulging his wildest fantasies despite the danger to everybody else".

You can clearly see Clark getting angry after he said that.

----- Added 16 Minutes later -----

Lex:"Starting from now, I want you out of my life forever!"

Lionel:"I don't think your'e going to get rid of me that easy"
          Last edited by Micheal Moon; 05-22-2009, 04:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Don't know if it was posted already but here it goes:

Liones Luthor: "A man can't deny his true nature can he Lex?, no... we're Luthor's... We're Luthors."

----- Added 49 Seconds later -----

The Quote was from Onyx
            Last edited by olivermask; 10-29-2009, 07:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Yeah, I remember that one. That put her in her place; you think he didn't know?

----- Added 22 Minutes later -----

A couple good ones:

"Poor sucker. Man, dame's is poison." (Noir) That one made me LOL!

"...Whatever the reason, thank you son." (to Clark for saving his life:Vengence)

"Jonathan and I let politics and money come between us. I don't want that to happen to us Martha." (Vengence)

Martha: I'm not the kind of person who turns her back on her friends because of what people think.
              Lionel: I don't know many people like you Martha. I admire your integrity so much.
              (what interesting is you can tell what he says is the truth because he seems nervous and unsure about some of his words
              Last edited by Butterflied412; 05-02-2011, 08:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• in the Season 1 episode "Tempest", After Lionel tells Lex that he found out Lex lead an employee buyout of the Luthorcorp plant he said:

"If you're going to take me on son, you're going to have to bring your game up to a whole different level."

Then from Season 3 Episode 6 Relic:

Lionel: Congratulations Lex, That was a excellent presentation! The board was impressed, (laughs). Smoke & mirrors, but skillfully done!

Lex: What can I say; I guess the art of deception runs in the family.

then from the same scene:

Lionel:

"Not all entrepreneurs can have the luxury of being both successful AND honest."
                Last edited by Chloelicious; 09-29-2012, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chlarkerlover

...i love it when lionel got all mad when clark stole the kryptonite key, it was sooo funny
                  Then Pete says:

"Careful Lionel... you wouldn't wanna look weak."

Comment

• Lionel: goodnight...Clark *walks off with martha*
                    loved that one

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎