Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Planète lara]'s videos

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi lara, i just visited ur website and i wanted to download all ur vidz but the other linkz are not working. so can u plz send me the link of all ur clana vidz? i really am a clana fan...thankz in advance

Comment

Originally posted by kewl
      hi lara, i just visited ur website and i wanted to download all ur vidz but the other linkz are not working. so can u plz send me the link of all ur clana vidz? i really am a clana fan...thankz in advance
      Hey Kewl, all the links are working now The links of my clana video are :
      Angel - Robbie Williams
      The Reason - Hoobastank
      I'm with you - Avril Lavigne

Originally posted by Queeg
      just downloaded the 'What You Waiting For' video, it was great, i loved the way it started off with an intro and then the welcome screen and then starting off in the kawatchi cave party.
      Thanks again Queeg for your feedbacks

Originally posted by Carolina
      Just watched your "What you waiting for" video and it's great!
      I really enjoyed watching it.
      Great timing, editing, clip choice and picture quality!

I liked the slow beginning. Everything was nice and lovely and then the pace changed, when you showed the credits and some clubbing scenes. That was cool!

Thanx for sharing this entertaining video!
      Carolina
      Hi Carolina,
      I'm very glad that you like my new music video. That's cool ! Thanks you

Bye-bye, [lara]

Comment

in the vid "I'm with you" the first scene with the pipe and then clark closes the leak with heat vision...what episode is that from? ITS BUGGIN ME!

Comment

I think that episode is "Visage".
          I've only seen that episode once but I'm pretty sure it's that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Valkyrie
            I think that episode is "Visage".
            Yes, you're right, it's "Visage"

Nobody has seen my Lex video ? (here)

Have good day [lara]

Comment

I have seen your "In the Shadows" video, and I liked it a lot. Not just because I love the song, but because it also perfectly represents Lex. I liked your "What you waiting for?" video, too. Very entertaining. I love the transitions between scenes, and how you use a "title page" for every video. I really liked it when the screen blinked with the music in the beginning of the Lex video. You also pick scenes that go with the words, and they go with the theme. It's not just there to match with the lyrics, you know?

In reality, I have seen all of your videos, and they have all pleased me. They're definitely keepers; you must keep it up! You're one of my favorite video makers around here! You've got amazing skills.

Comment

Could someone help me. I really want to see these videos but none of the links are working for me. They only play the song and i can't watch the video part. Could someone plz help me. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by LoisNClark
                  Could someone help me. I really want to see these videos but none of the links are working for me. They only play the song and i can't watch the video part. Could someone plz help me. thanks
                  Hey LoisNClark, you must install the Xvid codec. Click on this link and then download this file "XviD-1.0.3-20122004.exe" on the page.

I have seen your "In the Shadows" video, and I liked it a lot. Not just because I love the song, but because it also perfectly represents Lex. I liked your "What you waiting for?" video, too. Very entertaining. I love the transitions between scenes, and how you use a "title page" for every video. I really liked it when the screen blinked with the music in the beginning of the Lex video. You also pick scenes that go with the words, and they go with the theme. It's not just there to match with the lyrics, you know?

In reality, I have seen all of your videos, and they have all pleased me. They're definitely keepers; you must keep it up! You're one of my favorite video makers around here! You've got amazing skills.
                  Dark_Valkyrie,

Wow !
                  Thanks a lot for your great feedback
                  I appreciate and I'm glad that you like my videos.
                  Merciiii

[lara]

Comment

Originally posted by [Planète Lara]
                    Dark_Valkyrie,

Wow !
                    Thanks a lot for your great feedback
                    I appreciate and I'm glad that you like my videos.
                    Merciiii

[lara]
                    De rien, [Planète Lara]. J'ai eu bien du plaisir en regardant tes vidéos. Si jamais ça te tente de parler en français avec quelqu'un, je suis là. Je pourrais finalement me pratiquer. Il ne faut absolument pas que je perde ma première langue, tout de même! Je m'excuse si je fais beaucoup de fautes... S'il y a un correcteur d'ortographe ici, je l'ignore encore.

En tout cas, j'ai hâte de voir ton prochain oeuvre d'art.
                    Encore une fois, j'ai adoré tes vidéos. Tu dois consacrer beaucoup de ton temps pour les faire, j'imagine!
                    Ne te casse pas la tête pour rien! Tout le monde t'aime!

( I sure hope there's no rule against typing in another language. )
                    Last edited by Dark_Valkyrie; 06-24-2005, 01:24 PM.

Comment

De rien, [Planète Lara]. J'ai eu bien du plaisir en regardant tes vidéos. Si j'aimais ça te tente de parler en français avec quelqu'un, je suis là. Je pourrais finalement me pratiquer. Il ne faut absolument pas que je perde ma première langue, tout de même! Je m'excuse si je fais beaucoup de fautes... S'il y a un correcteur d'ortographe ici, je l'ignore encore.

En tout cas, j'ai hâte de voir ton prochain oeuvre d'art.
                      Encore une fois, j'ai adoré tes vidéos. Tu dois consacrer beaucoup de ton temps pour les faire, j'imagine!
                      Ne te casse pas la tête pour rien! Tout le monde t'aime!

( I sure hope there's no rule against typing in another language. )
                      Merci beaucoup pour ta réponse en français Dark_Valkyrie ça me fait plaisir Je peux te rassurer tu parles très bien français, je suis épatée !! On dirait presque une française

A bientôt pour une prochaine vidéo et merci encore

See you soon with an other video ! Bye

[lara]

Comment

Lara! Just downloaded your "What You Waiting For" vid! Amazing!!! The timing is really really good! and so are the clips you choosed! went so good with the song!!! Loved the vid! Saving it!! Great work! Keep the vids coming plz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperPillowGun
                          Lara! Just downloaded your "What You Waiting For" vid! Amazing!!! The timing is really really good! and so are the clips you choosed! went so good with the song!!! Loved the vid! Saving it!! Great work! Keep the vids coming plz!!!
                          Hey SPG,
                          Thanks a lot for your nice feedback
                          I'm glad that you like it because I have fun doing it !!
                          It's a funny video with all the Smallville bad guys
                          It's cool if you have saved my video because I have saved on my PC all your beautiful avatars too

[lara]

Comment

I just finished my all new Chlark video.
                            I spend a long time making this music video so I hope that you will like it a little bit
                            The song that I used is "We might as well be strangers" (Keane).

Here is the link. If you want, please tell me what you think

Bye, [lara]

Comment

Lara,

Your new Chlark vid is amazing! Beautiful. I loved how you told your story using mostly Season Four clips. The beginning with the explosion and the tear...so sad. I think this is my favorite vid of yours to date. Wonderful job.

And a superficial comment...your season four clips are so clear and beautiful! I'm jealous!

Great job!
                              Andé

Comment

Originally posted by Handmaiden Ande
                                Lara,

Your new Chlark vid is amazing! Beautiful. I loved how you told your story using mostly Season Four clips. The beginning with the explosion and the tear...so sad. I think this is my favorite vid of yours to date. Wonderful job.

And a superficial comment...your season four clips are so clear and beautiful! I'm jealous!

Great job!
                                Andé
                                lol
                                Thanks a lot Ande !!
                                I'm glad that you like this Chlark video.
                                It's true that the beginning of the vid is sad, but fortunately Chloe is still alive
                                Thanks again for watching my video

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎