No announcement yet.

[Plančte lara]'s videos

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnarkMasterJ
    Lara - Loved loved LOVED your "Here With Me" video -- the clips and music timing were just perfect! I can't wait to download and watch your other stuff.
    SnarkMasterJ,

lol Thanks for the feedback, you are nice to me

Originally posted by vyperman7
    Lara,
    Your editing and clip choices were awesome. I liked everything about your opening credits. The only thing I did not like was the song. Everything else I loved.
    vyperman7,

Thanks again for your feedback

@+, [lara]

Comment

Lara, these were simply beautiful. Wonderful music, nice big images, images went well with the music. Works of art.

Comment

Originally posted by Serena
        Lara, these were simply beautiful. Wonderful music, nice big images, images went well with the music. Works of art.
        Hello Serena Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. I really appreciate it and I'm glad that you enjoyed my vids ! [lara] ^^

Comment

Lara - I also really loved your Clark/Chloe/Lana ones...very well done!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SnarkMasterJ
            Lara - I also really loved your Clark/Chloe/Lana ones...very well done!!!
            Thanks a lot SnarkMasterJ. I'm fall in love with the song "Run" (Snow Patrol) at first sight It's so beautiful !! That's why I used it in my second Clark/Chloe/Lana clip ...

Comment

Hello everybody

I'm back with a new video ! Lex is a wonderful character and I have never make any video about him, so for the first time it's a Lex centric video. I spent a lot of time on this video in order to make a good timing and choose the good clips, so I hope you will like it The song I used is "In the shadows" by The Rasmus.

Here is the new link : LINK

Enjoy ! Tell me what you think about it Thanks, [lara]

Comment

Do you like bad Clark ?
                Do you like bad Lana ?
                Do you like bad Lois ?
                Do you like bad Chloe ?

If you like them you can see my new video with the song "What you waiting for ?" of Gwen Stefani

Here's the new link.

I hope you will like it ! Enjoy [lara]

Comment

What a great high energy video! I loved the fun club scene at the beginning.

Comment

lol Thanks a lot LoveIsEnough

Comment

Just saw your "What you waiting for ?" video. Awesome!! Great song for the video and I love how you mix scenes to make it seem like they go together. It made me laugh at times Amazing video!

Comment

Hey powerofjam ! I'm glad that you like it I really appreciate your feedback. Thanks you !

[lara]

Comment

a friend of mine showed me your site, your vids are awsome, i loved what you did in one of them where you made it look like lana was watching chloe kiss clark and then laughing, nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by Queeg
                            a friend of mine showed me your site, your vids are awsome, i loved what you did in one of them where you made it look like lana was watching chloe kiss clark and then laughing, nice work.
                            Hello Queeg,

Thanks for your feedback, I'm really glad that you like my vids And thanks to your friend who showed you my site I liked making the view that you say in your post, it was funny (It's in the Snow Patrol vid)

[lara]

Comment

just downloaded the 'What You Waiting For' video, it was great, i loved the way it started off with an intro and then the welcome screen and then starting off in the kawatchi cave party.

Comment

Just watched your "What you waiting for" video and it's great!
                                I really enjoyed watching it.
                                Great timing, editing, clip choice and picture quality!

I liked the slow beginning. Everything was nice and lovely and then the pace changed, when you showed the credits and some clubbing scenes. That was cool!

Thanx for sharing this entertaining video!
                                Carolina

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎