No announcement yet.

[Plančte lara]'s videos

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara,

I have to agree with everyone here: the quality of your videos are superb!

Loved the triangle video. Great use of clips. I'm a huge Chlarker, but all three people made mistakes and could have handled things differently. Who knows how things would have turned out it everyone had just been honest with each other. Great video.

"I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" was wonderful. I never cared for the song, but I really loved the video. You timed Chloe falling out of the mansion window perfectly! Very powerful. Wish the video had ended on more of a high note though.

Liked "Here With Me" as well. A great use of scenes that reminds me why Chloe is my favorite character. I liked how you edited some of the scenes to make it seem as if they were actually Chlark scenes. (Clark talking on the phone to Chloe.)

Haven't had time to download the rest, but I'll be sure to soon! Keep up the great work!

Andé

Comment

im sure they are good i downloaded the aerosmith vid and it wont actually play the movie only the song its weird. But i love the song

Comment

I will go ahead and repeat what everyone else has already set....great quality, great song choices, great scene selections.

You videos are awesome. Keep it up!

Comment

Hello

clarkfan1, antwon8976 and Handmaiden Ande, thank you so much for watching my videos and leaving me feedback I'm glad that you like my music videos and your feedbacks are always apreciated.

I made another one Music Video. The song I used is "Wave Goodbye" by Steadman. I hope you all like it.

@+, [lara]

Comment

Bloody computers at work dont have any codecs
            I downloaded Xvid, but i still dont get a picture, any advice?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by I-WANT-ALICIA-BACK
              Bloody computers at work dont have any codecs
              I downloaded Xvid, but i still dont get a picture, any advice?

Cheers
              Oh I'm sorry I don't know why you can't see these vids If you use windows media player and that you have installed the codec, normally it must work. Maybe somebody can help you...

Comment

Oh well, im heading home for today now.. Will try to get them to work tomorrow! Looking forward too it

Comment

I have always loved the the song wave goodbye by steadman . One of my favorite songs every I enjoyed that one the most.

Comment

I can't download most of your video's... for some reason my computer is denying connection to wherever they are located. I managed to get the 2 new ones "she's the one" and "Wave Goodbye". I think you have a lot of talent and these video's were great!! I loved watching them, especially the Clark "Wave Goodbye" one. I would like to see your other video's if there is anyway you can host them in the same place as the two I managed to get?? I am assuming they must be in a different place, as I can't get the other's.

Comment

Re: Post #24 Make sure you have the latest updated version of Windows media player. Sometimes just doing that will solve the problem of viewing the videos.

Comment

WOW

just saw 'she the one' and i loved it, downloading the rest

keep up the good work

Comment

Lara i have a question. In your clana vid. theres a scene with Lana splashing water on clark. What episode is this from?
                          oh and awesome vids. You truly have talent in the art of movie making. Keep on making them and I'll keep downloading them.

Comment

Originally posted by Clex1115
                            I have always loved the the song wave goodbye by steadman . One of my favorite songs every I enjoyed that one the most.
                            I agree with you Clex1115, I enjoy this song And I am glad that you enjoyed the song !

Originally posted by Smallvillenews
                            I can't download most of your video's... for some reason my computer is denying connection to wherever they are located. I managed to get the 2 new ones "she's the one" and "Wave Goodbye". I think you have a lot of talent and these video's were great!! I loved watching them, especially the Clark "Wave Goodbye" one. I would like to see your other video's if there is anyway you can host them in the same place as the two I managed to get?? I am assuming they must be in a different place, as I can't get the other's.
                            I am glad that you liked it. But I don't understand why you can't view the others videos because there are on the same web hoster... It's strange

Originally posted by QAS-ELWOW
                            just saw 'she the one' and i loved it, downloading the rest
                            keep up the good work
                            I am very happy you liked this video. Thank you very much

Originally posted by SheBangs
                            Lara i have a question. In your clana vid. theres a scene with Lana splashing water on clark. What episode is this from? oh and awesome vids. You truly have talent in the art of movie making. Keep on making them and I'll keep downloading them.
                            The scene where Lana splashing water on clark is in the episode Rush (#2.14). It's cool that you enjoyed my vids, I really appreciate your feedback. Thanks for watching and for the feedback

[lara]

Comment

your vids are absolutely awesome!!! any chance u could tell me what program you use to get download the clips and what u use to make your vids. (the clips were so clear and the transistions were really smooth)
                              thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer551
                                your vids are absolutely awesome!!! any chance u could tell me what program you use to get download the clips and what u use to make your vids. (the clips were so clear and the transistions were really smooth)
                                thanks
                                Salut dreamer551,

Thanks you very much for your comment I use the DVD files in order to have a good quality of my vids. Then I use the program "Pinnacle Studio 9" to make the clips.

Bye, [lara]

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎