Shipper names!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, if it doesn't get too overcrowded with new rare ship names popping up everywhere so no one can find anything.

Oh well I made it alphabetical order anyway. They should be able to find it easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
      Well I don't really plan to put every combination out there also that one's harder to pronounce.
      true.. I had even more trouble putting together Harry Potter shippers on my own..

Comment

hehehe well I hope you didn't miss out Snarry and Drarry. Though I don't use acronyms much with HP cause there's a rediculous amount of characters being shipped in that fandom. Even some dumbledore slash ones.

Comment

yes well anything thing having to do with that walking stachatory case, Hermione and Ginny was Cool too. From what I read of the books though, Ginny has been hookin a lil the last two books.
          Last edited by UDStyle; 12-20-2005, 02:28 PM.

Comment

hehehe, I really like Ginny, just not with Harry. I didn't like how JK wrote it. It seemed too rush and it's a little like it came out of nowhere since there wasn't any in the previous book. I liked it when she was crushing on harry but not now.

Hermione/Ginney's alright but I prefer Hermione/Pansy

Comment

Have you guys seen some of the Harry Potter Shiper names they come up with?

example

HMS Flaming Artist- for Dean Tomas and Ginny

Comment

really? What does that mean anyway?

You know I've read a fic with Dumbledore doing it with a Centaur. You think that would on there?heheheheheh

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
                  really? What does that mean anyway?

You know I've read a fic with Dumbledore doing it with a Centaur. You think that would on there?heheheheheh
                  I can't begin to say where thats weird. bleh i guess all bets are off now that Dumbledore is..

BTW: On sale this tuesday "One Night in Hogwarts", The Ron and Hermione sex tape. Get it before it sells out! All proceeds will go to the get Neville plastic surgery fund.

Comment

The name comes from Ginny's flaming red hair and the fact the Dean Tomas is an artist.

I can't think of any other names right now

Comment

hahahhahaa awesome!

I dunno, I prefer the Gryffindor/Slytherin ships. Though I have read a Snape/broom and a Ron/pumpkin pie one that was very interesting.

Comment

That's hillarious

Comment

And I just added Jois, too bad this ship was cut short. I believe someone had said it could have been the new chlionel.

Comment

Alright guys, I've just added the latest ship names Jois and Chlartha, the newest ship that's ROCKIN this board

Someone has a Pete/Martha thread. Someone got a ship name for that?

Comment

How about Partha or Mete? Or Petha or Marte? (I know, they suck)

Comment

Awww, Clartha!!! It's absolutely padrisimo!!!

padrisimo= awesome in spanish (I learned it in class today )

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎