Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, I've read it hehehe

but what about Lex/Whitney, and Lana/Whitney... what are those called? Clark/Whitney is Clitney right? And what about Chloe/Whitney. I know he's dead but I like him and he deserves a space here.
    Last edited by Daddylion; 02-04-2005, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Geez, I think you're going to have to come up with names of your own on some of these. I guess Lex/Whitney could be Whitnex? Lexitney? Lana/Whitney could be Whitana, or Lanitney. Chloe/Whitney could be Chloitney or Whitloe.

I think I've heard Clark/Whitney called Clitney before.

Comment

alright well does anyone know what it was called before whitney died? We need

Lana/Whitney
        Lex/Whitney

I already posted Litney and Clitney but it'll be weird not having the short hands for the other pairings, especially Lana/Whitney. I assume that Chloe/Whitney is Chlitney but if I'm wrong please tell me.

I'll post some of MBCorp's suggestions for now but if anyone knows better please tell me...

Also, are there any short hands for Jonathan pairings... there's quite a few Jonathan/Lionel fics out there.

BTW should i make the list alphabetically ordered?
        Last edited by Daddylion; 02-07-2005, 06:24 AM.

Comment

ok, I got Lana/Whitney... anybody know Lex/Whitney?

Comment

Whitney and Lana is Whitana isn't it? I thought that's what some Whitney and Lana fans called them

Chloe and Lana=Chlana

Comment

Yeah, I just found that out from Kris-El. Thanks anyway, I only joined this site after Whitney's gone so i didn't know all his pairing names. And I already have Chlana there.

Comment

BTW is Adam/Lana most commonly known as Ladam, Adana or Alana?

And does anyone know the set name for any threesome? All I got so far is chlanis.
                Last edited by Daddylion; 02-18-2005, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
                  BTW is Adam/Lana most commonly known as Ladam, Adana or Alana?

And does anyone know the set name for any threesome? All I got so far is chlanis.
                  I've seen some Ladam, but the general consensus is Adana.

Threesomes:
                  Chlarkete - Chloe/Clark/Pete
                  Chluthor - Chloe/Luthors (Lex, Lionel, Lucas)

Those are all I know of. The second is kinda a foursome but whatever...

Comment

I think anytime you have scenes with Chloe and the Luthors it's called Chluthor, and not sex scenes or romance scenes but any type of scene with them interacting with one another is Chluthor.

Comment

what about Clark/Lex/Lana, is that called Clanaex or Clexana?

Same with Chloe/Lex/Clark, is it Chlarkex or Clexark?

Comment

Has anyone here ever read a lex/whitney fic and knows enough to tell me what the ship is called?

Comment

now that we have Lucy guest starring what are some shipper names for her?

Clark and Lucy - Clucy?

Lex and Lucy - Lucex or Lexcy?

Comment

I'll put down Clucy but with Lex/Lucy... well let's see which one catches on and stick to that, otherwise I'll put in both.

Lexcy sounds nice though,.,..

Comment

... and 'Transference' Clark with Lana would be Lioclana, or Clananel

-with Chloe = Liochlark or Chlarknel?

-with Lois = Lioclois or Clonel?

-with Lex = Clexel or Lioclex?

A transference would make a migraine out of any ship

Comment

Ok, I hope you guys don't mind if I come up with names for certain ships myself, some of them are made up too i think. If there's another more correct name for a ship then please tell me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎