X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just updated Destiny, http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...=68773&page=19

Comment

• Updated Universal Crisis.
      Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily plot-driven and doesn't concentrate on any one particular romantic pairing or friendship. Also called "Episodal fic" because it's more like an episode. It can include mentions of different friendships o

Comment

• Posted the final chapter of Alternate Season 1:

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...48#post7246548

Comment

• Poasted the fourth chapter of Universal Crisis.

Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily plot-driven and doesn't concentrate on any one particular romantic pairing or friendship. Also called "Episodal fic" because it's more like an episode. It can include mentions of different friendships o

Comment

• Updated Back to Humanity check it out
            Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily about the pairing of Clark/Lois. Can be friendship or romance. All fic posted in this forum must be rated G through PG-13.

Comment

• Epilogue of Back to Humanity is up! Check it out!
              Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily about the pairing of Clark/Lois. Can be friendship or romance. All fic posted in this forum must be rated G through PG-13.

Comment

• I have another couple of old ideas that I'm currently developing into one-shots, to go in the general section hopefully over the next week. The first idea is another addition to my 'The Trouble with...' series, and is just a little humorous addition to a scene from a season 10 episode that started off tense and then turned into one of relief. You know how embarrassing an unintentional double entendre can be! The second idea is a follow-on from one of THE most popular scenes in the entire series, and is an attempt to showcase a relationship that wasn't showcased massively, just merely hinted at. These are in addition to the two tales based around 'Infamous' that are really taking their time to come together. With one of those in particular, I've added a whole new element between the two timelines shown in the episode, and I'm trying to have Clark's conclusions and actions in the revised timeline make more sense. The additional bits are complicated to say the least because I also have to avoid regurgitating a similar idea that featured prominently in a certain other show!

Keep your eyes peeled.

Comment

• Seeing a post in one of the episode threads has reminded me to mention another of the stories I am working on. I've devised a plot set in season 7 (right after 'Action' in fact) that doesn't contribute to the main season arcs (Bizarro, Veritas), and I'm trying to write it as a standalone episode with A- and B-plots etc. As with most of my work, it's intended to fit into the existing universe while heeding subsequents events that we were shown. I want it to be fairly light-hearted as it's sort of a sequel to 'Devoted'. It's not a reversal of the effects of the love juice from that episode, but hopefully a creative use of meteor rock and some unforeseeable results.

Closer to completion is another tale set around the same time. This one seemed like a good idea when I first conceived it but I'm having a bit of trouble making it work. More to the point, I had to make the scenario plausible by coming up with a decent reason for the 'why' of it all. Again, my intention is for it to be humorous. I was going to write it as a fic for The Office but since I couldn't get Michael's dialogue right, I switched it to the Smallville setting where it makes a whole lot more sense but is no less complicated to make interesting.

My second tale set around 'Infamous' is on an indefinite hiatus as it's been very problematic. It's sitting there, and I know it's there, but I can't bring myself to open it and write some more. Writer's block is not the issue, more a case of the right motivation not being there. I will find my mojo for this one at some point.

I also have in the works a purely funny take on 'Echo'. Basically, it's more of Lois' inner voice and Clark's reaction to it. Her scattergun thought process is driving him crazy! It's written as a series of missing scenes and is just a big laugh.

Sometimes when I see episodes of shows, my brain starts working overtime to try and conceive story ideas based on those shows. More often than not, nothing comes of them although I will try and shoehorn the basic ideas into other stories if they can be made to fit. I had an idea to tweak an existing scene in a different direction, and that idea led to an attempt to create a series of vignettes around the same theme. When the story lands within the next couple of months, it will absolutely be NC-17. No matter which ship you prefer, there will be something for you there so keep an eye out, especially you Wendy, as it's right up your street!

Lastly, the big multi-season arc I'm dealing with is making slow and steady progress. I want to ensure the entire story is complete before I post any chapters as it would be a real pain to go back and change something early on in the story if something that happens later on makes no sense. The link for this one will be in the AFF due to the content of some chapters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bally
                    Seeing a post in one of the episode threads has reminded me to mention another of the stories I am working on. I've devised a plot set in season 7 (right after 'Action' in fact) that doesn't contribute to the main season arcs (Bizarro, Veritas), and I'm trying to write it as a standalone episode with A- and B-plots etc. As with most of my work, it's intended to fit into the existing universe while heeding subsequents events that we were shown. I want it to be fairly light-hearted as it's sort of a sequel to 'Devoted'. It's not a reversal of the effects of the love juice from that episode, but hopefully a creative use of meteor rock and some unforeseeable results.
                    Not too far away with this one but, normally when I think that, I re-read the whole thing and end up changing huge chunks of it, especially when I'm being very specific about when the story is set.

My second tale set around 'Infamous' is on an indefinite hiatus as it's been very problematic. It's sitting there, and I know it's there, but I can't bring myself to open it and write some more. Writer's block is not the issue, more a case of the right motivation not being there. I will find my mojo for this one at some point.
                    This one is so complicated, I need to make sure that what I write at every step gives Clark's on-screen conclusion more validity than what we saw, and takes some of the sting out of his no-show at the cafe later on. He will still do that as this story fits right in between the original and revised timelines, but if readers see what I've done for him here and then watch the scenes showing the revised timeline, hopefully they'll gain a better understanding of his dilemma. This story is still some way off because of how I'm incorporating other characters into the plot as well as giving Lois a VERY unique insight into everything that has gone on around her since she first came to Smallville.

Sometimes when I see episodes of shows, my brain starts working overtime to try and conceive story ideas based on those shows. More often than not, nothing comes of them although I will try and shoehorn the basic ideas into other stories if they can be made to fit. I had an idea to tweak an existing scene in a different direction, and that idea led to an attempt to create a series of vignettes around the same theme. When the story lands within the next couple of months, it will absolutely be NC-17. No matter which ship you prefer, there will be something for you there so keep an eye out, especially you Wendy, as it's right up your street!
                    Still not there yet as I have barely started the first chapter, have absolutely nothing written for the second, the third is half complete, the 4th is fully locked down and the 5th is at about 90%. Oddly, it was easier to get this one going while well out of sync. When it's finally ready, I think a lot of people will be very happy with it. I know Clark will be!

Lastly, the big multi-season arc I'm dealing with is making slow and steady progress. I want to ensure the entire story is complete before I post any chapters as it would be a real pain to go back and change something early on in the story if something that happens later on makes no sense. The link for this one will be in the AFF due to the content of some chapters.
                    I've had to shelve this because I just couldn't make the premise work. I would have been borrowing an awful lot from actual scenes to make certain elements work, and, well, then it's not really my story is it? By far the biggest problem - and ultimately the biggest disappointment - is the fictional character I'd introduced. Because he's my creation, there obviously no mention of him in the show and no plausible way to link the characters' subsequent and seen-on-screen actions to relate to his involvement in the story. The only solution would be for Clark (or Jor-el) to reverse time yet again to remove certain events, but I'd have to have Clark go back quite a long way (much further than the two times he did so on the show) and not have any fallout that affects him like on those other occasions. Plus, there wasn't enough Clark in the story for my liking, and he's the main protagonist so should command much of the focus.

There are loads of ideas in it, and I'll find a way to use them a different way so it's not a complete bust. One of the ideas I'll be using is in a non-Smallville fictional tale. That one is completely fictional and not based on any show or movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bally
                      Originally posted by Bally
                      Still not there yet as I have barely started the first chapter, have absolutely nothing written for the second, the third is half complete, the 4th is fully locked down and the 5th is at about 90%. Oddly, it was easier to get this one going while well out of sync. When it's finally ready, I think a lot of people will be very happy with it. I know Clark will be!
                      This one is finally complete. You can find a link to my story 'Sweat' via the AFF.

Comment

• Hi I was wondering since Lionel luthor is in my fan film script should i post it in the smallville section or superman forum? But then Lionel is canon in the comics now.

Comment

• Just thought I'd mention I have posted another vignette in the Martha and Jonathan Chronicles. I warn you, it's angsty. One guess as to the episode it's written from.

Oh, and another chapter of One Little Mistake is posted in the Clois forum.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎