Page 213 of 311 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 4660

Thread: Angel

What seasons do you have now?

btw, Gwen from Angel is going to be the new Fox show REUNION this fall. It also stars Will Estes(from American Dreams), Amanda Righetti, Alexa Davalos, and Sean Faris.
    "Reunion," a drama that follows six close friends from their high school graduation in 1986 to their 20th reunion in 2006. Each episode will cover a year in their lives.

Each season of the potential series is designed to follow a different group of high school friends through the following 20 years of their lives, meaning a new cast and new location for the show each year.

The pilot's producer, Steve Pearlman, a former executive at Warner Bros. TV, said he got the idea for the show when he attended his 20th high school reunion a couple of years ago.

"I found it to be a very emotional experience," Pearlman said. "You get to relive moments that at the time seemed very important and now seem very insignificant or, on the contrary, it causes you to think about things that at the time were very insignificant and now, looking back from the perspective of 20 years later, you realize that they may have had a fairly profound impact in your life."

The script will be written by Jon Harmon Feldman, the creator/executive producer of Fox's "Tru Calling."
    I saw trailer for it, and it looks really cool, and inventive. I'm intrigured having each episode be a different year in this 20 year span over an incident. Its on at 9 o'clock on Thurs. after The O.C. I know what I'm watching.
    Last edited by Summers; 08-05-2005 at 10:43 PM.

Originally posted by Summers
    What seasons do you have now?
    Season one. I've seen all of season one, four, and five. So seasons two and three are vague for me. I kind of know what happens in season three. But clueless on season two. Which is why I'm anxious in seeing it!

Written by Jon Harmon Feldman? I'll be there. Thanks for the news Mel!

I couldnt remember which ones you were missing. I knew two you were for sure. I love S2 and S3 just so much, and with Wes and Fred. YOU SO HAVE TO GET THEM!!! Christmas is on the way lol.

Feldman really likes time paradoxs doesnt he . No problem.

LOL, trust me, it's on the top of my list!

It was out of my territory no doubt about that lol.
    Why do you say that Mel ? I know you watch all the seasons of Angel .

True, I did watch all the seasons of Angel. But IMO I dont think I could give an accurate assessment on Conner in some episodes. I mean I would have this feeling that I maybe wrong because some things are still fuzzy from not having time to watch the reruns/dvds.

Oh ok. I know you can give a accurate assesment on Buffy though hehe . But I understand what you mean .

KryptonSite Moderator yellowqueen22's Avatar
    Los Angeles, Toronto or Other International Locati
    Connor was one messed up kid... and the hard thing with him in season four is that you really want to like him and feel sorry for him... but it is so hard to when he behaves like such a brat. I'm glad they brought him back in the last season... and made him likeable... even after he regained his memories.

Originally posted by BuZzArD 8012
    Oh ok. I know you can give a accurate assesment on Buffy though hehe . But I understand what you mean .
    It helps that I watched it more, and I love it more .

Same here. But its more Angel then Buffy for me . Even though I loved Buffy ever since the first episode.

I know . We are a group that loves both shows just one more than the other. But after watching Firefly, confessionally, I love Firefly more than Angel.

Smallville is really down on my list now .

I have to finish watching all of Angel and Firefly before I can give a solid list, lol!

You might be done watching Firefly first than Angel . I hope you get at least one of the missing Angel season you dont have. I love all the Whedon shows a lot. This is how I rank:
    1)Buffy (okay that's obivious lol)
    2)Firefly
    3)Angel

I know . We are a group that loves both shows just one more than the other. But after watching Firefly, confessionally, I love Firefly more than Angel.

Smallville is really down on my list now .
    Hehe, yea I have notice that .

I believe almost everyone who has seen Buffy and Angel, has Smallville on the bottom of there list .

I know! I'll be done with Firefly way before Angel, hehe!

1)Buffy (okay that's obivious lol)
    Well of course!

Page 213 of 311 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast