No announcement yet.

Angel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel

i love angel!!! it is one of my favorite shows it rox!!!

Ditto! I love Angel, Spike . . heck, I love all the guys. I really look forward to some Fred/Spike onscreen action!

Comment

I have some issues with season 5 (like no Cordy), but ANGEL holds a place in my heart that no show will ever replace. It's kind of funny, in a way. I loved BtVS, and thought ANGEL was going to suck so hard. I mean, spin-offs almost always do. Then ANGEL started and wham, I went completely nuts. I mean, 15 minutes into the first episode, I was hooked. For 4 and a half years, it's been ANGEL, ANGEL, ANGEL. And, even though I have every episode on tape, I still watch the re-runs on TNT. In fact, it's on right now.

Did I mention I'm obsessed?

I love this show. I love that it can be funny, scary, or break your heart, sometimes all in the same episode. That's good TV!
      Last edited by Dannyblue1; 01-07-2004, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Yeah, what's not to love about Angel? lol! Very awesome show!!

Comment

We get season 5 here in the UK next Tuesday and I'm positively giddy with excitement. I LOVE this show.

MadCow

Comment

Very happy for you!

Comment

Me too MadCow. I adore this show and i'm looking forward to the Season 4 DVD release in March

The two shows i was giddiest about starting this season are Smallville and Angel and thankfully i haven't had long to wait for both to start.

Got a favourite episode of Angel? (I haven't seen S5 yet or read any major spoilers though i know about Spike... was kind of hard not to know really)

I have several.... Eternity, I Will Remember You, Birthday, Lullaby, Home, Carpe Noctem, The Shroud of Rahmon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Red
                Got a favourite episode of Angel?
                It's pretty hard for me to pick my favorite episodes of ANGEL, because the list would probably be 50 or 60 episodes long. For me, it's easier to pick a favorite type of ep. If I absolutely, positively had to pick an overall favorite right now, it would be "Are You Now, Or Have You Ever Been". But that can change at any time.

I love how the show isn't afraid to touch on serious issues, like racism and child abuse. Like in "The Thin, Dead Line", a white woman asks Gunn why he thinks the police will hastle him and his friends if they try to walk outside after dark. And he says, "'Cause we'll be the ones walking while black." And the unfortunate truth in that statement really hits home.

And in "Untouched", this girl Bethany can move things with her mind, which would seem cool at first. Only you learn she developed this ability because she was sexually abused as a child. Her TK abilities developed as a defense mechanism, to protect her against people who might try to hurt her.

And what about Holtz, who spent a season trying to destroy Angel's life. So, he's a villain, right? Only, back when Angel was still evil, he murdered the man's entire family. So there's a part of you that doesn't blame Holtz for wanting to destroy Angel.

And, as good as they are at the serious stuff, the humorous eps are great too.

It's just a fantastic show. I think you can talk about the nuances of each episode for hours.

Comment

I love this show, there's not one episode that I have seen that I haven't enjoed watching. It just gets better and better!

Comment

Love BTVS so sort of goes without saying that I love Angel too. Such great shows. Joss is god.

Comment

Can't argue with you there, lol!!

Comment

Me too MadCow. I adore this show and i'm looking forward to the Season 4 DVD release in March
                        How can Season 4 be released in March, when Season 3 isn't even out on DVD yet? Season 3 comes out on DVD in February.

Comment

Because i'm in the UK and Season 3 was released on DVD March 2003. We get Season 4 this March For some reason we're ahead of you in Angel DVD releases.

Comment

I can't wait to get all seasons on dvd.

Comment

Got a favourite episode of Angel?
                              Yep I have a couple
                              Five By Five, Spin the bottle, Carpe Noctum, Destiny and basicly any episode between 4.06 and 4.16.

Can't wait for the DVD's I want to no what the special features are I can't wait I hope the do the Make-up of the Beast.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎