What nationality are you?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My family originates from Italy, but I'm also Danish and Irish.

Comment

1/4 Native American (registered with the BIA - Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa)

1/4 Swedish

1/4 German

1/4 Irish & unknown others.

I'm a mutt.

Comment

isnt everyone some form of mutt now-a-days ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Boejangles
          isnt everyone some form of mutt now-a-days ?
          almost everyone. I have some friends from Ireland and a couple other countries across the pond who aren't mutts.

I like being a mutt.

Comment

Hi all. I'm new to this forum (just signed up today) but I've been reading for a while. Nice to see everyone's friendly here (unlike other places...) I'm just east of Toronto.

Hmmm... the last part of that post was left out for some reason... anyway. I'm just east of Toronto, born here but my parents are Italian.

Comment

Hi all! I am new! coming from the sunny mediterranean country called Greece!!!!

Comment

Hi I'm Mexican, and very proud of it .
                Last edited by Monica_O; 09-13-2003, 08:56 PM.

Comment

I'm from Belgium - for those who don't know where it is; it's a small country in West-Europe, Our neigbours are the Netherlands (North), Germany (East) and France (South). Our neighbours to the West are the Brits, if you cross the North Sea first, that is. I'm from Flanders to be exact, that's the Dutch-speaking part of the country. My hometown (city) is Louvain. It's known for it's very old university. I'm a student now. First year. uhm, that's it...

Comment

Hey, i am from Glasgow in scotland , the smaller but better part of Great Britain than England and proud of it, tho i would really like to live in America, smallville season 3 airs over here like 3 months after it starts over there, it sucks but at least i can download them.

Comment

I was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA. But I'm 100% Armenian, where my parents were born and raised in Beirut.
                      Last edited by TWShakar; 02-05-2004, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Heiz, I'm Chinese from Singapore. There's Indo blood tho ^^

Comment

European (welsh, english, scotish, german, polish, lithuanian, etc). British/Canadian duo citizen, raised in Canada.

Comment

I am 100% Filipina.

My parents were born in the Philippines, but I was born in the US (New Jersey).

--serenity

Comment

I was born and raised in Germany. But my mother's from Norway.
                              So I'm half german, half norwegian

Comment

Well I've tried to read all the posts here and I guess I'm the only Spanish here. I'm from Barcelona, yes where the Olympic games took place on 1992. I'm an Smallville addict!! The problem is that here in Spain they have just started with de 2nd Season!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎