What nationality are you?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For me is the coolest city in the world!! (maybe because I was born there...? )

Seriously... you guys have to visit it. Sure you'll enjoy it.

Comment

• yeah, tis an awesome place

Comment

• I am Canadian! A Torontonian who now lives in Northern California.

Comment

• TWshakar you said you are 100% American, I take it you are a Native then? Because if not then ther eis no way your family bloodeline has been there for more than 300 years!!! Im Scottish and proud!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm French.

Comment

• Living in East London; South Africa, technically 1/3 (Irish) and 2/3's (South African). I know it's a strange mix.

Comment

• so i am the only greek person here? nice to meet all of you guys...

Comment

• I am German and actually living in Germany - unfortunately, as I am always behind with the episodes
                  But I did live in Boston for a year

Comment

• my ancestry is about 75% German (my maternal great-grandfather came over from Austria to escape the first world war) and 25% Norwegian (not sure when the others came to America)

I was born and raised in the USA though-Colorado

Comment

• I'm canadian.

on my mothers side: her father was Polish and her mother was German (dont ask, lol :P )

on my fathers side, well, the ancestry can be followed back to the first colonists in "new france" with his dad and to french royalty with his mother

Comment

• i live in belfast and very proud to be irish
                        cant wait to st paddy's day, itll be gr8 craic this year
                        is neone doing nething special
                        any americans doing nething, u guys take it more seriously sometimes than us irish!!!!

HAPPY ST PADDYS DAY EVERYONE

Comment

• Born in Texas, lives in New Jersey (but visits Texas in summer.) So yeah, I'm an American.

I'm 3/4 Hispanic and 1/4 Scottish.

Comment

• i'm from welland, ontario, canada, but otherwise pure italian!

Comment

• My parents both Lebanese moved from Lebanon to Monrovia Liberia, the place I was born. Now I am currently living in southern-Ontario(Windsor) Canada, and I love it.
                              Last edited by Mysticlies; 03-13-2005, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• I have native American in me, Irish, and German. I would have to say though, I'm more Irish than anything. Hmm, but more importantly atleast to me, I'm American!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎