Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Power Wisdom Courage
    I Think Nintendo Has Come Out With The Most Original And Unforgetable Characters Ever.

i agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by Unbreakable Lex
      What about Elway in superspeed mode in John Elway's quarterback???
      Heck yeah! That was about the only fun part of that game. You could run around the entire field and all of the defense would run after you in a line.

Squall from FF VIII. The single baddest SOB in a game ever.

And for a minor rant, I haven't played the Kingdom Hearts game, but I read in the strategy guide that Squall couldn't stop whatever was the villain in there from taking over the world. Might I say...

Now y'all are just making s*** up. Because I don't know who was playing as him at the time, but if that was me playing against that thing, I would have ANNIHILATED it in record time.

I read that and thought it was borderline sacrilege.

Comment

My favourite by far is C.J. from G.T.A San Andreas
        Last edited by Kal-El 2; 01-30-2005, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Have to go with Link because I had a crush on him when I was little. I also like Chun Li from Street Fighter. I also like the valkerie from Gauntlet: Dark Legacy. oh, and of course Mario, because he's the man.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingwisher
            I like Vhaidra from Dark Alliance II and Squall from Final Fantasy VIII
            Squall rocks, as do most Final Fantasy characters. I like Ms. Pac-man too

Is it Okay to have a bad guy as a favorite character?

Or better yet, who is you favorite villain?

Comment

the best villain ever was the snuff director in manhunt

Comment

Cj from Gta is ok but Tommy Versetti is a pimp. Larry Lovage from leisure suit Larry is a cool guy. I like Ken from streetfighter fame. Mario and Luigi and the little mushroom is cool to, and yoshi. The Punisher from the new Ps 2 game is also such a pimp the list could go on and on and on so I'll cut it at this: my alltime favorite is ME when I create my own player on Madden-I'm such a pimp.

Comment

Sephiroth has always been my favorite villian, although Revan is pretty cool, too.

I don't really have a favorite character. I like a lot of characters, and none more than the others. If I had to pick one, it'd be Cloud. Some other favorites are Link, Master Chief, Joanna Dark, and of course, the Prince of Persia.

Comment

Sephiroth, Cloud, Squall... only reason I own a PS2

Comment

Squall is also one of my faves. Mario is also a definite favourite.

As for Villain, it'd have to be Liquid Snake from Metal Gear Solid.

Comment

Batman from the soon-to-be-released Batman Begins video game

Comment

Garland from FF1

"I shall knock you all down!"

Comment

Originally posted by pacofajita
                            Solid Snake

Fei Fong Wong (Xenogears)

Crono!

Master Chief
                            Sweet another Xenogears fan. Elly and Fei are definitely favorites. If that game gets remade for the Xenosaga series it had better rock. Elhaym Van Houten is Elly's full name.

Can I say least favorite char? Rikku from ffx2. Ridiculous lines. Very pretty, especially lips in the FMV's but otherwise very annoying. Oh wait, her brother "Brother" was 3x worse. But at least they're funny sometimes.

And from Deus Ex: JC Denton (good guy), Walton Simons and Bob Page (bad guys). excellent voice acting and great characters.

Comment

Solid Snake is definately up there. I guess it's his badassness...
                              ...but Mario still beats the crap out of him! "It's-a me!!"

Comment

Magus cause he's the true prince of darkness. And also i think chrono trigger is the best rpg ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎